Old 06-30-2019, 10:02   #1
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
dragon archives for trojans

HOLY FWACK, 100 % TRIGGER RATES + 220-300 % melee while having rebounds and stuns and counter and CRIT NULLIFICATION?! ...... trojans will be like how 2003 beta co is, semi tank + high offense power.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 12:53   #2
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
It's like thunderstriker passive. 42% passive. but if you land the passive there's a 100% trigger to hit your max attack damage range. They're doing the same concept for the trojan weapons.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2019, 14:57   #3
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
It's like thunderstriker passive. 42% passive. but if you land the passive there's a 100% trigger to hit your max attack damage range. They're doing the same concept for the trojan weapons.
You obviously DONT KNOW what youre talking about, its an active skill that COMES with a passive if the attack hit your target.

I.E. If one of the new AOE skill hits you (like herc) it will procs a 2nd effect.
Old 06-30-2019, 16:32   #4
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
No no, it's alot more OP than a TS passive, it's like a better or should i say the epic version of weapons like poison blade/mana bs/ defense bow? so if u just zap a players ur hidden weapon archive will activate.
Old 06-30-2019, 18:24   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
I believe those arent skill activated passives like Herc, Nix, SS but rather melee activated passives, the 100% trigger rate only takes effect after you land the melee passive of the certain weapon that you're using.

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/inspiredtrojans/

As you can see in their weapon archive page, those mini-clips shows a trojan meeleing a dummy. So yeah, I assume these new skills can only be activated during melee fights and not while using skills.

But who knows, unless TQ messes this one up again, Trojans will be the next big thing.
Old 06-30-2019, 23:17   #6
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I believe those arent skill activated passives like Herc, Nix, SS but rather melee activated passives, the 100% trigger rate only takes effect after you land the melee passive of the certain weapon that you're using.

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/inspiredtrojans/

As you can see in their weapon archive page, those mini-clips shows a trojan meeleing a dummy. So yeah, I assume these new skills can only be activated during melee fights and not while using skills.

But who knows, unless TQ messes this one up again, Trojans will be the next big thing.
You started off right saying herc, but then you said nix ? which is a melee passive... Maybe you meant scentsword?

All of these new "Weapons" are actually just melee skills you can see the "Weapon" in the preview of the skills not actually requiring you to use the weapon in question as this would make epics redundant, with that being said we're talking about MELEE skills that activate on MELEE hit then trigger an effect... This will not make trojan OP - the game now is based on Swipe / Xp / Fly / focus / multi-hit skills and sitting in STG's to rack up points. getting melee'd shouldn't be anyones worry as typically it would almost never happen. They did mention making SS/FB wider which tbh no one is going to use STILL as herc is same cost and hits 360 for -5% dmg worth it in almost any fight.

Skill Examples:

You'll see the "Weapon" form to the right of the Trojan THEN the skill triggers because of the melee. Unless they are leaving a big portion of this expansion unsaid i don't see this changing anything for Trojans or the state of the game. Will check the other site and see what i an find though and report back shortly.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2019, 10:08   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
it's been since around the 1.0 days and right after that that I really played a trojan yet if SS is wider like they did with Pirate wouldn't that be a huge skill again due to range and also "I think" trojans do not use stamina if the attack misses. If that is the case I see some advantages with that over herc. due to the range, width - if it does happen, and the stamina issue. Am I missing something on that front? There are a few interesting weapon choices on the melee side yet 1 sec stun IMO will probably be useless yet some of the BT options may be nice etc.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2019, 13:02   #8
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
it's been since around the 1.0 days and right after that that I really played a trojan yet if SS is wider like they did with Pirate wouldn't that be a huge skill again due to range and also "I think" trojans do not use stamina if the attack misses. If that is the case I see some advantages with that over herc. due to the range, width - if it does happen, and the stamina issue. Am I missing something on that front? There are a few interesting weapon choices on the melee side yet 1 sec stun IMO will probably be useless yet some of the BT options may be nice etc.
Even if u did hit, u still got the rampage that regens stamina, better if yours is maxed rune, unlimited ss. that 1 sec is enough if u got super cyclone going on, even more OP if the guy is speed hacking like most pirates nowadays.
Old 07-01-2019, 22:57   #9
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Correct Trojans have a skill that refund stamina if you miss a skill up to 20 stam ( skill stam use is cut in HALF while in cyclone so you can refill your stam bar with misses of FC or SS ) Herc would end up being better for team events as it is 360 not just a line and hits for 130% dmg instead of 135%. as far as pvp the "dizzy" one if it makes them stand still for 1 second would be the best would in theory but gotta see how it actually works (typical with TQ) problem is these are on melee hits which are not common. Which is why i say this wont change much for Trojans.. Their melee is already danger using nix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Even if u did hit, u still got the rampage that regens stamina, better if yours is maxed rune, unlimited ss. that 1 sec is enough if u got super cyclone going on, even more OP if the guy is speed hacking like most pirates nowadays.
pirates XP skill gives them cyclone speed when they have epics - dunno if you knew that

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2019, 21:31   #10
kenflame

Wow, its pretty OP, you can stack 5 archives effects, and it works on any skill you use with herc, fb,ss, cs etc.... Not much on the stats since u gotta spend 1k cps per lvl. Was fighting some noobie and while hercing it stunned the noob while it activated immunity at the 2nd herc. Theres 5 weapon archive placement combos too with special hidden effects. Welcome back 2005!
Old 07-03-2019, 02:39   #11
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Wow, its pretty OP, you can stack 5 archives effects, and it works on any skill you use with herc, fb,ss, cs etc.... Not much on the stats since u gotta spend 1k cps per lvl. Was fighting some noobie and while hercing it stunned the noob while it activated immunity at the 2nd herc. Theres 5 weapon archive placement combos too with special hidden effects. Welcome back 2005!
yeah but the worst part is that, you'll have to melee first before the skill activates. Its not for everyone.

Pirate Epic vs Trojan Epic in melee fight, id pick the pirate to kill the trojan first. But against everyone else, it should be an easy 1 hit.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:21   #12
kenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
yeah but the worst part is that, you'll have to melee first before the skill activates. Its not for everyone.

Pirate Epic vs Trojan Epic in melee fight, id pick the pirate to kill the trojan first. But against everyone else, it should be an easy 1 hit.
No it activates on any skill as long as u made a hit.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:26   #13
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I would assume that block mechanics can still block the effect just as it can for a skill on the % block as well as like the monks red rune on some of the stuff yet its all untested still.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: