Old 06-06-2010, 18:00   #46
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
When I lived in Europe I had motivation to do well in school(parents beating the crap out of me). We moved to Canada and they can't do that anymore so my grades dropped significantly. ;D
Old 06-06-2010, 22:27   #47
Kuroooo~

Kuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond repute
I study in a polytechnic school.. I joined the school just to get good grades from all the 3d animation and modeling classes. Im not so interested in any other subjects.

www.3dkiwi.webs.com/images/Untitled2.gif
Kuroooo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 09:55   #48
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
NWO training school was prettying boring for me.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 10:05   #49
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
dun give your address to daywalker then , he will hunt you down

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 12:57   #50
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
dun give your address to daywalker then , he will hunt you down
don't worry dayloser wont come close to me. I can see him coming a mile off. NWO satellite cameras are rather good now days.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:44   #51
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
they cant see trough walls yet, can they

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 04:46   #52
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
they cant see trough walls yet, can they
You would be surprised.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:52   #53
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Could you describe what the average pupils/students are like?
Preferably their motivation, interests and 'average marks'.
There's a person or two who gets 90+ in absolutely everything. Their motivation, I'd say, is their parents have fairly high standards. That and they actually give a **** about their futures.
Interests: I'd say studying, and then average teenage ****.
15%ish of the class in in the high 80's, people who actually study and care. I'd say their motivation is doing well.
Interests: average teenage ****.
30-35% of the class I'd say is in the mid-low 80s, people who could do better, but don't seem to have much motivation. Most cheat most of their answers.
Interests: since the majority of this group is girls, I'll say: fashion, boys. No joke.
A couple others in the mid 70's, not much motivation, don't really study until just before finals, I'd say.
Interests: don't really seem to have any. Being lazy?
And then there's the rest. The jerkoffs that seem to think school is a playground. This is maybe 8-9 people in the class. Constantly disturbing the class, not paying attention at all. These people either fail, or get in the low 60's.
Interests: whacking off in class. Not even kidding, I really wish I were.

The average student: self-righteous *******. I'm generalizing, there's a couple who aren't like this, but the majority is. The average student cheats, a lot. People in my class have a cheating problem. And a lot of teachers seem to turn a blind eye to it, which pisses me off quite a bit. Likes to talk about sex or make sexual references a lot more than needed.
Quote:
How are finances involved in your educational systems?
Wouldn't know about higher education, but at k-12 levels it's:
Public school - for UAE nationals. I have no idea what goes on there. Probably money fights.
Private school - for everyone else. Let me be honest here, and say most schools will accept just about anyone willing to pay the tuition fee. Same case in my school. Luckily, it seems like their toughening up and getting rid of people that really shouldn't be there.
Although I don't have exact tuition fees for each school, at my school it ranges from about Dhs 8,000 to Dhs 15,800 ($2178.35 - $4302.24).
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 19:28   #54
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Sock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
In general, "high school" alone isn't capitalized unless it's in reference to a specific name, such as "BuddhaIncarnate High School." One could argue that you were referencing "High School Education" as a name of a specific entity since you followed up with "as a standard," but in that case the "e" in "education" should have been capitalized as well, since it's part of the entire name/title. However, if it were up to me, I would have simply said "high school education." (In either case, the initial capitalization of "high school" was incorrect and has no real excuse, besides the fallen standard of high school education.)

Either way (and I underline the next part just to give myself a bit of douchey tone due to the irony in your post, so please don't try to correct it): Your wrong.
By the way, there's a difference between a fucking capitalization error than someone saying A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORD REPEATEDLY THAN THE ONE THEY INTENDED TO USE, and especially when it frequently occurs, you fucking moron.

Oh, since you want to be a complete douchebag, nice comma after, "simply said."

Fag.

Last edited by Sock Puppet; 06-10-2010 at 20:52.
Sock Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 01:38   #55
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
By the way, there's a difference between a fucking capitalization error than someone saying A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORD REPEATEDLY THAN THE ONE THEY INTENDED TO USE, and especially when it frequently occurs, you fucking moron.

Oh, since you want to be a complete douchebag, nice comma after, "simply said."

Fag.
Commas go immediately before direct quotations. (Unless it's a quotation of several sentences, then a colon is used.)

No comma should be used when it's a partial quotation. (Also, even though I was saying, "I would have simply said 'high school education.'" I consider it a quote, and not an implied or indirect quotation, which requires no commas or quotation marks.)

Sorry brah, your wrong.

TEEHEEHEE GET IT?
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 02:33   #56
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Could you describe what the average pupils/students are like?
Preferably their motivation, interests and 'average marks'.

I'll start: In my region there are only a few people out there who really go for good grades because they have to have at least 80%+ average to study medicine, the rest of the studies don't really need a specific average grade to enter so just about everyone is like: "Meh, a 60% score is fair enough."

Most of them waste their time doing sucky jobs with which they earn about 20% of what an adult would earn in the same amount of time (read: wasting time), which sucks in my opinion.

How are finances involved in your educational systems?
In this country everyone under the age of 30 is allowed to receive a scholarship regardless of what they're studying (In my opinion, this should be changed a bit, make people who get better grades receive more scholarship etc).

Serious thread is serious, education is important, even for all the trolls among you.
Here things are almost the same, but... they start to go on another road from the part with jobs and probably grades.

There are FEW who seek above 80% average. I did that and i got 1st place in my class for several years, until the end of high school. Others say even 50% average is ok as long as they pass, while some are like "Wtf do i care? I'd rather stay at home.".
80% = 8 here btw.

Those that stay home have 2 fates: either they come at the end of the year and magically pass, or they NEVER come, and should repeat grade for another year. I keep wondering how the blazers can so many kids just stay home for 1 year, just playing counter-strike at their pc all day...
The only one who wasn't doing that was my desk mate, who actually worked (although ended up being fired and returned to class, but he failed to pass it).

Jobs - now in times of crisis, yeah all that are left are sucky jobs, and probably even those are already taken. McDonalds has FULL staff so they won't hire anymore, like a friend said.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 21:43   #57
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Sock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Commas go immediately before direct quotations. (Unless it's a quotation of several sentences, then a colon is used.)

No comma should be used when it's a partial quotation. (Also, even though I was saying, "I would have simply said 'high school education.'" I consider it a quote, and not an implied or indirect quotation, which requires no commas or quotation marks.)

Sorry brah, your wrong.

TEEHEEHEE GET IT?
Nope, the way you said it, there should have been a comma. There are no exceptions for the bull**** you're calling, "partial quotations." You're wrong, d-bag.
Sock Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 22:54   #58
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Burrrrrrrnnnnnnndedededed.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 23:02   #59
Go1die

Go1die is an unknown quantity at this point
ghjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Last edited by Go1die; 05-20-2019 at 08:08.
Go1die is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 02:24   #60
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Classes you could sleep during them at my school:
English, French, Music, Religion, Romanian.
Classes where almost all the class sleeps, even though it wasn't really allowed:
Maths and Chemistry.
The teachers couldn't do much about it since too many kids were snoozing over their desks.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: