Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 08:35   #16
JcBlaze

JcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond repute
hell if know i wish they would send me something already there customer service is slower than ****
Old 06-11-2010, 08:35   #17
Creola

Creola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond reputeCreola has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcBlaze View Post
Its pretty sad how many emails I have to send out to tq to prove I am an owner of an account that I lost a p/w to..

1) I email all my pw's and info, which I know are correct,to these people. (done)
2) they tell me I need to verify the way i purchased my points. (done)
3) they want to verify the email used to purchase (done)
4) they ask me to go onto my purchase email to verify again (done)
5) next...they tell me to refile this whole thing under the purchase email (gave them an emailed receipt to prove I bought points (done)
6) then they ask me for the code numbers (done)

WHAT THE F***?????????? do u want me to give a blood sample to? I still don't have my account back I think I gave as much information as needed and they just keep asking for more...I dont understand how after giving alllllllllll this information you still can't prove im the owner.. THANK YOU TQ FOR TOTALLY STEALING MY MONEY AND NOT GIVING MY ACCOUNT BACK!
after u get back your acc back they will send u in bootjail for no reason
not 1 time,every time they scan your server,doesnt matter if u use or not cheats
Old 06-11-2010, 08:45   #18
GG-TQ

GG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond repute
funny thing that, you remember all the info about your char, but not the password.. how is that possible? and you need to write down anything related to acoounts,passwords..
mkay
Old 06-11-2010, 08:47   #19
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG-TQ View Post
funny thing that, you remember all the info about your char, but not the password.. how is that possible? and you need to write down anything related to acoounts,passwords..
mkay
What is funny is that he can reset his password with all that information.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:57   #20
JcBlaze

JcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond reputeJcBlaze has a reputation beyond repute
I gave them the passwords that worked and the one I know that did work last, doesnt. so somewhere along the line i changed my pw and never wrote it down.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:21   #21
Cancer~
-Licks-

Cancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond reputeCancer~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionsHeart View Post
It took them 6 weeks to get me an account back, something tells me you have at least 4 weeks left. lol
took me 6 hours?

Light: Cancer~ Tro>Wat

Vote to bring back the Level 110 dragonball promotion reward
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...5#post11179185
Old 06-11-2010, 13:50   #22
TrojanFury
xxxxxxxxxx

TrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanFury has a reputation beyond repute
you claim you know all info so why don't u send the pass to your email..?
Old 06-11-2010, 18:48   #23
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanFury View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 06-11-2010, 18:57   #24
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanFury View Post
^

https://account.91.com/common/forgetpw.aspx

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
Old 06-11-2010, 20:54   #25
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
^ Yep. I call shenani.gans.
If you just lost your password, that would have been easily recovered through the email or security info. The only reason things would happen like that, would be if you had none of the current information or email, which is quite suspicious. I think some of you should feel a little happy that they don't just throw around account information all willy-nilly, and actually have security measures in place to help prevent people from stealing accounts.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 06-11-2010, 21:20   #26
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
and actually have security measures in place to help prevent people from stealing accounts.

Didn't someone change a bunch of **** on their servers awhile back dropping **** all over the place on random servers and also got files a mile long of peoples info.

Nah...what am I thinking they have security measures.

I understand you don't mess with the Hand that feeds you, hand being TQ but it comes at a point in time that you gotta say to yourself "wtf are they doing".
Old 06-11-2010, 22:35   #27
DemonDeacon

DemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
LOL.. Hemp you moron, i bet when you grow up and get out in the real world, you are going to make a great little asskisser..lol Hell, ill bet BP would hire you right now, then you can parade up and down the beaches telling everyone thats really hot fudge floating in the water.
good compliant little girl...now have mommy change your diaper, and get your ass back in bed, so the big people can talk.

Quote:
^ Yep. I call shenani.gans.
If you just lost your password, that would have been easily recovered through the email or security info. The only reason things would happen like that, would be if you had none of the current information or email, which is quite suspicious. I think some of you should feel a little happy that they don't just throw around account information all willy-nilly, and actually have security measures in place to help prevent people from stealing accounts.
Old 06-11-2010, 22:36   #28
Go1die

Go1die is an unknown quantity at this point
What can you expect from this company? Just look at the in-game text or read some of the official website. These people can barely speak english, so I wouldn't expect them to be able to solve any sort of simple problem.
Old 06-11-2010, 23:13   #29
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Opinion of TQ or not, the point stated by myself and a few others is still valid.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 06-11-2010, 23:27   #30
DemonDeacon

DemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDemonDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
I have no reason to be on these boards, except to read the crap you post hempo..lol you're more entertaining than watching a 1 legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond. Just because you state it, OR believe it DOESNT make it valid..lol.. hell, i know people that still think the world is flat...doesnt matter how many times they "state" it, makes it no more valid...moron.

Quote:
Opinion of TQ or not, the point stated by myself and a few others is still valid.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: