Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 14:23   #166
baddream
Whosaiddat

baddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond reputebaddream has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to baddream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namrod View Post
So now if u dont buy dbs getting one is realy hard.....now they r going to cut on guild beast, db drops, cps from GW and more? Pls TQ i know is a free game but all the ppl that make money farming now they dont have nothing, all the ppl that have just an archer for farming lose they r time building it.
Pls reconsider this.
Thx
Hey dude,its a wrong message to wrong person,TQ dun care about any 1 (expect of who bulking of course ) they removed unbound NPC without any warning also exchanged the promotion reward with freaking bound gears,TQ always sux .
If u revolved around a tree with light velocity,u will see ur ass .
I recommend fala7tared to do that .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokaMoka View Post
do what baddream want , watch and stfu
My smart thread of fixing incorrect Dragon Soul
baddream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 08:12   #167
eraygti
Pure Fire

eraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond repute
Bring back the 110 promo db.
it's the only thing where you can make some good money from it.
why farming if you get ****ty pots,bless bound gear and a Supergem thats worth 150 cps, if you can sell it for it

Cap: S 2SPG +12 -7
Bag: S 2SPG +12 -7
Brace: S 2SPG +12 -7
mana BS: S 2SPG +12 -7
Robe: S 2SPG +12 -7
Boots: S 2STG +12 -7
Fan: S 2STG +12 -1
Tower: S 2SGG +12 -1
Steed +12
Crop +12 -1
eraygti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 16:03   #168
paul81

paul81 is on a distinguished road
TQ online support and the bot section of the forum

ok first of all let me say im new to this forum and still a little sketchy in rule area so can any moderator or GM check this and either change remove anything i did wrong or contact me so i change it.

ok that out the way here's my complaints and rants.....

i will start with online support, is it only me or are they anything but supportive it would be nice to get an answer and to actually get help. on the very few times i have been answered i have been given no help what so ever just excuses that some other department of TQ are to blame. unless its for CPS then they will give you a fully detailed guide of how to spend your money and get the CPS. leading me to belive only 1 thing there only intersted if its making them money!!!

second i had try'd to contact online support for help on how to post the videos of botting people i have recorded, after not getting an answer in 2 days i decided i would use the email support option and i got a reply (yay) giving me the link to this forum.

after coming here and having a friend help me with where to upload the videos i registered and found my way round the forum to the bot section.
and posted my links (5 all together i think it was) only to get a reply saying its not in the correct format!!! nowhere dose it say how to post them or not that i could find. they wanted my char's name and the botters names, so i pointed something out there was only 1 player in EVERY video so i would declare that me. (its kind of obvious).
as for the botter well all my recordings are clear and i only upload if the them when the player killing everything on screen in seconds has there name showing clear. (sorry but i thought it would be obvious who the botter was in my video)

to my knowledge ALL the players i reported have not even been looked at never mind bot jailed and TQ say there doing everything to stop botters!!!

ok now for my finishing rant kind of a mix of the above.
has anyone else on any server noticed that any player who is +9 2 soc all items or more even when there is vid after vid after vid of them botting they dont get jailed, bringing me back to my online support theory there only interest is the money we spend.

anyone feel free to pm me your thoughts on these matters it would be nice to hear what people thing good or bad and i wont take offense if you agree or disagree with me this is a rant not every one will feel the same it dosent make them a bad person
paul81 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 18:53   #169
WebSphere

WebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond repute
Fuc k!!!!

it tooks me 6 months to make 40 lvl 110 waters.
now can't get promt dbs.

who can tell me address of TQ?
i'll go bomb it.
GO F U C K YOURSELF B I T C H!!!!
WebSphere is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2010, 05:26   #170
Azutera
Oh?

Azutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond reputeAzutera has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otamusima View Post
ONLY APPLIES FOR NON-REBORN.

and the items they replaced the 110 DB with are pretty amazing actually
lol'd. only applies for non-reborn only is enough to kill all those water farmers. amazing with bound socket equipment and exp potions which is kinda useless huh?
Azutera is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2010, 23:51   #171
WebSphere

WebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond reputeWebSphere has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

F U C K! F U C K! F U C K!
give my 40 dbs back *****es !!!!
WebSphere is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2010, 08:26   #172
RMX
thebest

RMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond reputeRMX has a reputation beyond repute
Fires are 2 overpowered. They are NOT ment to do 4k dmg(not a record though...saw 21k last GW).
RMX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 11:57   #173
dokcalico2000

dokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Feel free to post your complaint about the game or about TQ here BUT note the following rules:

NO flaming.
NO bypassing forum rules.
NO spam, that's what the rep/nep thread is for.
NO getting personal.
NO racial remarks/attacks against a certain country.

Keep your posts polite and well typed please.

Idiotic complaints, such as: "I haven't had a refined item for over 15 years even though I don't play this game" or "I hate bulkers because they have too much money and won't share it with me" will be deleted.
WHY THE CHARACTERS ON TRAINING AT Training ground SUDDENLY STOPS working/training? The owners are not aware that their characters stopped working.
dokcalico2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 23:47   #174
ablooba

ablooba is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
damn the prize time for this quest, im not getting up at 8 AM to claim crap prizes!
you fail at life
scouse ****** **** ******** **** ****
Old 04-23-2010, 07:40   #175
FFoH
Wild Child

FFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond repute
Dear TQ,

I would really like to know when this new anti bot program(if its real) is going to start working. Its so so so bad on Pyramid now we cant even pull off a guild beast at night. People no long jump the walls they just walk right thru the gates as if they are not even there. They speed, they aim they do everything TQ claims to be fixing. Arenas are no longer worth trying cause they are all over it, people cant even hunt saddles, let alone level. Multiple people try calling GMS out and of course ya all are never around. I know this is silly cause cheating is the newest and best thing around now in Co but for FFS cant you all at least pretend to try.

Ive written this for the few of us honest folks here on Pyramid.

since 2004-- quit 09/25/2010
Playing WoW and having a blast

~Jade~

><>LionHeart<>< forever <3

I've met so many great people on this game from all over the world. <3 you all.

Rest in peace Rimi. i miss you.
FFoH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 19:38   #176
~help*me~
apathetic*

~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute~help*me~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
signed and signed again, of course their current method is to limit the amount of times you can do a quest to stop botters from farming uni swords (i forget if they're swords or blades) but that was many months ago.

to be sure, i continue to assume that they really restricted the quest to try to make it so people will spend cps on the tower/fan to socket it instead of trading cps to other people and forcing cps to be bought.

regardless, has the chat system improved yet? or the arena message spams been removed? how about the ability to remove the chat filter if you're over 18.. is toxic fog still giving people points in the arena? i'd enjoy playing CO again but not before these things are fixed.. amongst the anti-bot system.
no TQ just TQed(means F#$Ked) the chat system even worse......yes there still is chat filter ......yes fog still gives pts in arena....u should log on so u can vomit at all the "improvements"....
~help*me~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 08:26   #177
aleczutza
$(*.*)$

aleczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
signed and signed again, of course their current method is to limit the amount of times you can do a quest to stop botters from farming uni swords (i forget if they're swords or blades) but that was many months ago.

to be sure, i continue to assume that they really restricted the quest to try to make it so people will spend cps on the tower/fan to socket it instead of trading cps to other people and forcing cps to be bought.

regardless, has the chat system improved yet? or the arena message spams been removed? how about the ability to remove the chat filter if you're over 18.. is toxic fog still giving people points in the arena? i'd enjoy playing CO again but not before these things are fixed.. amongst the anti-bot system.
That means that u will never play again...
Old 04-30-2010, 14:34   #178
cheekie_female

cheekie_female is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Here's my rant

I',m sick and tired of being killed by copper/silver/gold guards in arena and class war matches and the ppl who use thier guards and not doing nething but use their guards to win are allowed to do it, its ok in the pk areas (i'e pc, ac dc etc.) but why there as not every1 is rb'd and not every1 can pay out loads of money to plus up gears to survive, so AAAAAARRRRHHHHHHHH there is my rant
cheekie_female is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 21:59   #179
JackHammer90

JackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond reputeJackHammer90 has a reputation beyond repute
If T Q really cared to improve the game to the community's wishes, they would make some official unbiased polls themselves (on their website) instead of users having to on the forums (here). Or maybe I spoke too soon?

Do the developers of Conquer Online really use the feedback from the English forums or do they just peep through them and dump them in the pool to get soggy and rot?

Last edited by thehempknight; 05-03-2010 at 21:21. Reason: We wade through the muck to find the delicious clams of wisdom and knowledge.
JackHammer90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 20:34   #180
Go1die

Go1die is an unknown quantity at this point
What the hell happened to this game?

I haven't played this game in nearly two years and I decided to come back to see if I would like to play again. I guess I'm not going to, because this game has changed so much for the worst it's not even worth playing. Of course I didn't remember where anything was in Twin City, so I tried to ask someone to direct me to the Job Center. Did anyone help me, much less bother to answer? Hell no. Everyone just sits around in Twin City with their obnoxious pink letters and graphics over their heads and all I see in the chat is what they're trying to sell. I think I've talked to maybe one person in the past three days that I've played. I hardly even see anyone train anymore. I remember Bird Island being packed with people training and pleveling lower levels, but Bird Island is completely empty now. Am I missing something? It seems like its all about the CPs now. Does anyone else agree with me? How sad is it that its hard to find someone to talk to in a MULTIPLAYER game?+

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: