Old 05-27-2010, 08:31   #196
Venge

Venge is on a distinguished road
Not everyone uses bots, multi clients, or edits their co folder. I have never done any of these. I do however have several characters online at one time and will explain how. first off, I have 5 computers. each computer has at least 2 (or more) user accounts. I can log 2 players on each account. Now, I have never read anywhere, that this is against TQ's rules. So why is it, my char in online TG, and 2 of my husbands chars, were botjailed. One was sitting idol in tc, the other he was playing when our power went out during a 4 hour black out due to stormy weather. Everyone that says innocents don't get botjailed for nothing, I hope it doesn't happen to you. This is the first time I've been Jailed, I know i'm innocent, and for years have played with no problems.
Venge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 08:33   #197
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venge View Post
Not everyone uses bots, multi clients, or edits their co folder. I have never done any of these. I do however have several characters online at one time and will explain how. first off, I have 5 computers. each computer has at least 2 (or more) user accounts. I can log 2 players on each account. Now, I have never read anywhere, that this is against TQ's rules. So why is it, my char in online TG, and 2 of my husbands chars, were botjailed. One was sitting idol in tc, the other he was playing when our power went out during a 4 hour black out due to stormy weather. Everyone that says innocents don't get botjailed for nothing, I hope it doesn't happen to you. This is the first time I've been Jailed, I know i'm innocent, and for years have played with no problems.
When you're dealing with TQ it's "Guilty until proven innocent".
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 08:37   #198
Venge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
but they can't prove i'm guilty, and no help from desk help =(, also, are we not suppose to log several chars on different computers, or servers, having the same ip address? I mean, TQ should make that clear if it's the case, and that would totally suck since myself, my husband and both my kids play
Old 05-27-2010, 08:37   #199
lil_sky
Waternoop

lil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Everyone uses a multi-client or edits there exe to gain access to more then two accounts. Especially if you're dealing with waters and if you have a 130 tro-war-water I'm pretty sure you've been playing CO long enough to gain knowledge on how to get a multi-client and/or edit your files in your CO folder to stop music, get rid of curse word censoring and tips etc... Were not stupid and we weren't born yesterday so don't act like you don't use it.

Only reason I'm not using mutli-client is cause I don't play enough anymore nor do I log-in for it to even matter hence why none of my accounts are botjailed atm.
Ay, i know how to do it and several of my friends have done it, and yes i got 2 sec rb waters (the first i plvled, the second i just lvled with tallis) but sorry to disapoint you, i never used a multi-client or edited the game. I had people to log tank/noob for me when i wanted to plvl so never needed any of it...
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss
lil_sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 08:39   #200
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=685142&page=2

^this thread is about you

How do you do it?!
I am the all-troll!

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 08:39   #201
AranaBanana
Fr00blette

AranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond reputeAranaBanana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And they're always right.

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.

Rawr! I'm a Fr00b.
AranaBanana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 08:40   #202
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AranaBanana View Post
And they're always right.
Even when proven wrong.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:41   #203
JonesI

JonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond reputeJonesI has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, this reminds me of that one time back when cotobo was around. After numerous patches that didn't do anything to prevent it's usage TQ finally released one that sent people to jail if they logged in using a multi. But of course people where still claiming they're innocent and that they got sent to botjail for nothing. Yeah, right...

Then of course there was also that one time when to detect botters they made dropping items while jumping result in instant botjail. That was fail on their part, but I think the chars were eventually pardoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venge View Post
but they can't prove i'm guilty, and no help from desk help =(, also, are we not suppose to log several chars on different computers, or servers, having the same ip address? I mean, TQ should make that clear if it's the case, and that would totally suck since myself, my husband and both my kids play
The restriction is per PC, using multiple user accounts to start more than 2 clients on one PC is most likely why you got banned.
JonesI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 08:49   #204
Venge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesI View Post
Lol, this reminds me of that one time back when cotobo was around. After numerous patches that didn't do anything to prevent it's usage TQ finally released one that sent people to jail if they logged in using a multi. But of course people where still claiming they're innocent and that they got sent to botjail for nothing. Yeah, right...

Then of course there was also that one time when to detect botters they made dropping items while jumping result in instant botjail. That was fail on their part, but I think the chars were eventually pardoned.

The restriction is per PC, using multiple user accounts to start more than 2 clients on one PC is most likely why you got banned.
thanx for that info, i've been doing that for years with no problem, and if thats the case, why didn't my other char get jailed?
Old 05-27-2010, 09:20   #205
GG-TQ

GG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond repute
all i can say is ROFL
they bot jail randomly and for profit
good luck
GG-TQ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 09:39   #206
bloody941

bloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud of
gotta love a smartass gm

dont you love when the gm talks down to you, or jsut stright S#!7 to you?

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Ahh[2010-5-27, 0:51]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Well, that's a little better.[2010-5-27, 0:51]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Welcome to the party, everyone![2010-5-27, 0:52]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Oh, I'll be happy to talk, just as soon as I finish jailing you all.[2010-5-27, 0:37]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Frank Sinatra makes a great soundtrack for this, if anyone cares.[2010-5-27, 0:41]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Hey! Give the man a cigar[2010-5-27, 0:42]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: if you're going to continue to deny it, I'm afraid I have nothing else to say to you.[2010-5-27, 0:43]

or making accusations without proof...???

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Well, I guess you shouldn't have put bots back on, huh?[2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Play it legit, and you won't have to worry about it.[2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: if you're going to continue to deny it, I'm afraid I have nothing else to say to you.[2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Have a great day![2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to ~Twitch~: You're being jailed for botting. That's what's happening.[2010-5-27, 0:47]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to ~Twitch~: says the cheater[2010-5-27, 0:47]

or just stright out target specific ppl...????

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Hmm... I wonder....[2010-5-27, 0:34]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Oh, this will be a good one[2010-5-27, 0:35]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Lets see if he's on[2010-5-27, 0:35]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : and there he is[2010-5-27, 0:35]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Everyone welcome Slayer to the party[2010-5-27, 0:35]

Last edited by bloody941; 05-27-2010 at 09:46.
bloody941 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 09:49   #207
Atulip
Whatanoob

Atulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody941 View Post

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Well, that's a little better.[2010-5-27, 0:51]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Welcome to the party, everyone![2010-5-27, 0:52]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Oh, I'll be happy to talk, just as soon as I finish jailing you all.[2010-5-27, 0:37]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Frank Sinatra makes a great soundtrack for this, if anyone cares.[2010-5-27, 0:41]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Hey! Give the man a cigar[2010-5-27, 0:42]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Well, I guess you shouldn't have put bots back on, huh?[2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Play it legit, and you won't have to worry about it.[2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to Guitargodterry: Have a great day![2010-5-27, 0:43]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to ~Twitch~: You're being jailed for botting. That's what's happening.[2010-5-27, 0:47]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Oh, this will be a good one[2010-5-27, 0:35]

[Talk]HelpDesk08[GM] speaks to All : Everyone welcome Slayer to the party[2010-5-27, 0:35]

My money's on cross. ^^ He loves me like that.

-Slayer

Atulip is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 09:51   #208
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody941 View Post

rofl'd
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 09:55   #209
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atulip View Post
My money's on cross. ^^ He loves me like that.

-Slayer
Sounds like you're wrong. Welcome to the party!

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2010, 09:57   #210
Atulip
Whatanoob

Atulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond reputeAtulip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
Sounds like you're wrong. Welcome to the party!
Are you saying its your people doing this!?

I didn't see a big broadcast, but I might've missed it.

"Mass server botjail - Brought to you by Unity Proxy"

Atulip is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: