Old 03-26-2010, 16:46   #1
bloody941

bloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud of
Archer intensify and use melee weapons

There are still bugs with the alternate equipment for archers. They can still use Intensify (a bow skill) then melee/ss another player and do the intensification damage.
bloody941 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2010, 17:26   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
sounds good it makes the move intensify good 4 somthing and u no u can do the same with psn blade were it in ur normal gear and have watever u want in alt gear and it will psn people wen u use it i do it with wand 2 lvl on my trojan
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2010, 22:16   #3
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
sounds good it makes the move intensify good 4 somthing and u no u can do the same with psn blade were it in ur normal gear and have watever u want in alt gear and it will psn people wen u use it i do it with wand 2 lvl on my trojan
sounds good? its a bug not a feature! you aren't supposed to be able to use intensify with a melee weapon or the psn effect from a psn blade with a wand! they need to get the alt equips fixed
Autumn20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00   #4
bloody941

bloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn20 View Post
sounds good? its a bug not a feature! you aren't supposed to be able to use intensify with a melee weapon or the psn effect from a psn blade with a wand! they need to get the alt equips fixed

its nice to see there are some actually legit players still out there. Everyone thinks just because you can do it, you should do it. AKA botting and abusing EXPLOITS like this 1
bloody941 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 23:37   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody941 View Post
There are still bugs with the alternate equipment for archers. They can still use Intensify (a bow skill) then melee/ss another player and do the intensification damage.
We have known about that. Really sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward it again.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:59   #6
DSAicey

DSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
We have known about that. Really sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward it again.
Why tq has to ** with all features.
Like when water tao shielded archer then archer couldnt fly. You desided its a bug (lol) and made ninja that has skill what takes archer down from air.

I havent seen any archer with my bp or even higher bp that could kill me.

TQ seems to take all good *features* from chars and then upgrade them and give to new char*$$$*
I truly hope that monk wont prove that.
DSAicey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: