View Poll Results: Add this event?
Yes 156 85.71%
No 26 14.29%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2010, 07:00   #1
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Roaming dragon - to add more dynamism to the boring game. - Recommended 10/07/10

Basically on some maps such as Desert City, Ape City, Maple Forest or any map that TQ considers fit for this, the dragon could appear and either abduct or try to burn random players (using the fire breath) at random spots and then fly off after a while. It won't stay long enough to be killed though, it would fly away (disappear).
After it flies off, it would drop something such as a dragon soul of a lower phase or some accessories in the form of a Dragon Scale.
It would make people watch out what they do as the dragon would appear in any map except TC (where it already can be summoned). And they could also wait until the dragon leaves, to pick up what ever it leaves.

Note: Dragon would first take its time before shooting flames, it may or may not kill the target since it would be a straight line attack only. Abducting would just move the player to another place and the dragon would fly off dropping nothing if it can catch the player.

If the dragon comes in a map, there would be a warning just like for Ganoderma: Warning! Terato Dragon is attacking Desert City! (for example). If it finds any people around it, it will use the fire breath attack trying to kill someone or it will jump over one player and carry it to some other location, with a chance of 50/50 of any of these attacks being used. If the Dragon lands in the city and guards kill it, it will also drop something.

This dragon is not meant for killing, it just appears, stays for a while on the ground, attacks, may leave a Scale on the ground, then flies away (sometimes carrying the victim with it).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 05-05-2010 at 11:20.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 07:35   #2
battousai1
sleepwalk

battousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Basically on some maps such as Desert City, Ape City, Maple Forest or any map that TQ considers fit for this, the dragon could appear and either abduct or try to burn random players (using the fire breath) at random spots and then fly off after a while. It won't stay long enough to be killed though, it would fly away (disappear).
After it flies off, it would drop something such as a dragon soul of a lower phase or some accessories.
It would make people watch out what they do as the dragon would appear in any map except TC (where it already can be summoned). And they could also wait until the dragon leaves, to pick up what ever it leaves.

Note: Dragon would first take its time before shooting flames, it may or may not kill the target since it would be a straight line attack only. Abducting would just move the player to another place and the dragon would fly off dropping nothing if it can catch the player.
YESSSS i likey dragon come by and poof goes the noobie

Monk-Monk-Monk Natsu.Dragneel 130-131-140
Super Earrings +8 SDG/SDG -7 Perm P3ragesoul
Super Necky +7 SDG/SDG -7
Super Ring +7 SDG/SDG -7 Perm P6
Super Frock +7 SDG/SDG -7 Perm P6
2 x Super Beads+12/12 SDG/SDG -7 perm p6
Super Boots +8 SDG/SDG -7
Super fan +8 STG/STG -1
Super Tower +8 SGG/SGG -1
Super crop +7 -1
spitfire +8
battousai1 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 09:48   #3
Lil*Mizz
ShadeS

Lil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond reputeLil*Mizz has a reputation beyond repute
That would be hysterical....

366 Battle Power | Queen
¤.¸.¤°´¯`Happily Married To Quan¤.¸.¤°´¯`¤

Sunshine's Undisputed Top Trojan

R.I.P Nemassassin - Loved and Never Forgotten
Lil*Mizz is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 10:03   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil*Mizz View Post
That would be hysterical....
Well, it would make these boring cities more active.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-03-2010, 10:26   #5
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Not against the idea of a traveling dragon but I do think it should be weaker then the one they have now somthing like half the strength and health of lava beast but with teratos attacks and it roams through all the citys but if it was the big one newbs would get pissed off that it kills them whenever they find a meteor

lol speaking of which I just gave myself an idea

What if one of theese apeared everytime a db droped and attacked everyone around it lol that would make db drops entertain no more people would stack on a db and try and steal it cause they would have to constantly move so the dragon don't kill them not only that but people could summon the small dragon by droping a db of there own (if that last partr happens you should have to wait for it to disapear for it to summon)

so basically you drop it and if you can protect the db for 60 second it disapears and the dragon comes as a replacement and kills everyone (except maybe the db droper or maybe it kills him to)

Lol market dragon summoning for the win!
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 10:37   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Not against the idea of a traveling dragon but I do think it should be weaker then the one they have now somthing like half the strength and health of lava beast but with teratos attacks and it roams through all the citys but if it was the big one newbs would get pissed off that it kills them whenever they find a meteor

lol speaking of which I just gave myself an idea

What if one of theese apeared everytime a db droped and attacked everyone around it lol that would make db drops entertain no more people would stack on a db and try and steal it cause they would have to constantly move so the dragon don't kill them not only that but people could summon the small dragon by droping a db of there own (if that last partr happens you should have to wait for it to disapear for it to summon)

so basically you drop it and if you can protect the db for 60 second it disapears and the dragon comes as a replacement and kills everyone (except maybe the db droper or maybe it kills him to)

Lol market dragon summoning for the win!
The point is it should be the same as Terato, strong, won't stay to be killed, but the attacks it uses can be avoided easy. If you can stay on the ring with the beast and survive for one minute, you can pick up the Dragon Scale it leaves behind when it leaves. If not, some other lucky noob will find it and pick it up if you died, or maybe you get there in time to pick it after reviving.

It will be easier to avoid fire breath (which causes death) than to avoid abduction (abduction will not harm the player, just move it to another place if caught)
Abduction would work for a set range around the dragon, if you don't get out of his sight, he will carry you away to another spot on the map.
Both attacks have a chance to be used by the dragon after 15 seconds from landing but only one of the two every landing.

The reason i don't want it weaker:
The story goes like this - Terato Dragon roams the cities causing havoc until someone rises up to defeat it.
Some players experience the part of his roaming time, others his defeat (summon and killing from Terato Dragon quest). This dragon will be the state of Terato Dragon before getting defeated (since his defeat takes place countless times in this game anyway).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-08-2010, 02:14   #7
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love this if the dragon carried away some egy spamming.

Infact change the suggestion; anyone who spams gets carried away by the dragon and gets dumped in fg5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
How about, I'll pay a bulk for the dragon to spawn in market, just as long as I can pick up everything after
wouldn't get your moneys worth back with these prices
krizz is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2010, 02:09   #8
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
I'd love this if the dragon carried away some egy spamming.

Infact change the suggestion; anyone who spams gets carried away by the dragon and gets dumped in fg5

wouldn't get your moneys worth back with these prices
That would mean a whole lot of marketers would be sent there lol!
I'd rather see it carry away them ksing ninja-bots.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-20-2010, 06:42   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Bumpzorz...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-12-2010, 14:22   #10
HandleyXu
iPwn

HandleyXu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HandleyXu
Lol

Heck i just wanna see a noob get carried away maybe they will swear in arab a bit also tq will have to add in mad screaming when they are carried away
Dark~Ninja Nin-Nin 120-130
HandleyXu War-War 130-67
~*God*~ Fire-Wat 120-114

HandleyXu War-War 130-67
Elite +3 1x RDG -1 Headband
Necklace left at level 120 (Elite +4 1x SDG -1)
Elite +4 1x SDG Ring
Weapon Left at 130 (Super +5 2x SDG Blade)
Unique +4 1x SDG Armor
Boots left at 120 (Super)
HandleyXu is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 15:58   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandleyXu View Post
Heck i just wanna see a noob get carried away maybe they will swear in arab a bit also tq will have to add in mad screaming when they are carried away
Would be funny X))) A sound effect shouting would make it even more realistic.
The way i wish it would be:

System message: Warning! Terato Dragon is attacking X City!"
Then you see a shadow flying above the city or some area... Dragon lands near someone. Then 2 scenarios:
a) Dragon breathes fire at them and they may or may not avoid it in time, depends where they stand while dragon follows them. Then Dragon flies off and leaves the scale.
b) Dragon jumps at the person and starts flying with them(it already has a flying animation, not too hard to make it grab a player). Player screams terrified or angry. Player is teleported along with the dragon to some other place on same map. Dragon flies away after putting them down.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-20-2010, 11:23   #12
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds quite fun.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2010, 02:51   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

Back up there you go.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-06-2010, 12:18   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

This keeps slipping away. Me not happy, so i bump.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-07-2010, 05:27   #15
dragonfire178
Asshofruit

dragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond reputedragonfire178 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, noobs getting pwned every couple of minutes would be so funny and people flying randomly in the air lmao.

Id love to see an annoying eggy fly in the air =)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
dragonfire178 is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: