Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2018, 20:36   #136
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
I notice you .

So I vacationed in cali like a month ago and met up with 3, almost 4 of the people i used to play co with . Pretty crazy experience, went the first 2-3 days without sleep. First night there Java drove himself and me to meet up with NikeXd and his friends to trip cid in the desert. Top rate experience. We bombarded one of his friends with the details of the game for a good solid hour .

That left us reminiscing and we all started playing a priv server last week . so far Java,
Oblivious, andHoldybuckets are playing. Coincidentally we met up with LucyLui and h00ters. Pretty crazy

NikeXd

also, a good old screenshot
Out of the blue thought of this game and googled, holy ****! It's been so long and my login still worked! It's been ages. Amazing SS haha

I'm out in SF now, would have loved to go into the dessert and trip with you
Old 06-29-2018, 12:01   #137
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
Out of the blue thought of this game and googled, holy ****! It's been so long and my login still worked! It's been ages. Amazing SS haha

I'm out in SF now, would have loved to go into the dessert and trip with you
Whats up Matt!! If I had known you were so close id have invited you too!

If you or anyone else wants to come be losers with us on original co, pm for details

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2018, 11:36   #138
Java

Java is an unknown quantity at this point
Guild wars on this new server is pretty lit.

Check out some of my videos on twitch (sorry for the **** quality in advance/my ****ty fb skills) but the server is pretty active and fun during Guild wars.

https://www.twitch.tv/2dose4you/videos/all
Java is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: