Old 03-12-2018, 09:00   #16
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
*God* was better.
HaHa she is a BT Pirate now and not a warrior
waiting for help lolz

I do sorta like the new rapier skill with the red rune in place since it feels like we are fbing again yet man Pirates need a way to get stamina back like all the other general attack characters.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-12-2018 at 09:03.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2018, 10:54   #17
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
In case you've missed it?....Maybe?
oh believe me "I showup when called out". im checking my scedule, dont be on as much as i want to.
Old 03-12-2018, 18:31   #18
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Showtime is built as a semi tank/Pure Monk build with alt gears to switch to real fast for most dueling instances (so 5 alt items with sdg's - 2 additional epic beads, additional armor, additional helm & additional shield), etc. Main shield gear with 48% stg, or sub in one for max 50% with alt gear options using sdg setups. Crit is not used on my build (anti is on my character for better tanking and since most top players can easily counter most crit characters yet that is all optional depending on where you play server wise, etc). Jaing and chi on showtime is: (HP, P-attack, Immunity & anti). I still am not ranked in top 3 in any chi rankings yet Dragon is what I am working on to add another 2k+ HP for ranking (someday) in which I may go 11% more Block in headgear for 47% which is very noticeable. Agility is rotated periodically from 150 to 215.

Triple is what we monks kill with. Combo is usually RP-Triple.

My monk can be set up for team events and reallotting HP or as an attack monk which is the fun part. With fast alt gear switches at unexpected times it makes for a deadly monk vs any = BP chr even vs tank monks. With the new no mercy rune you hardly will have to switch to alt gear except vs stg fires and waters and tank monks which will need sdg setup to kill. With all that said monks take work to play. They are not point - spam - hit everything around you type characters that most get used to playing. For me that gets boring fast and everyone likes a good monk around them xD.
Thank you very much =).. that will help a lot
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2018, 18:41   #19
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HaHa she is a BT Pirate now and not a warrior
waiting for help lolz

I do sorta like the new rapier skill with the red rune in place since it feels like we are fbing again yet man Pirates need a way to get stamina back like all the other general attack characters.
I kinda of think this build would be the new meta.

HP/IMM/-FINAL/+final p (I never run anti because i think it's cancer feel free to switch anti for -final but anti doesn't help against no mercy etc so even more **** now)

Then gems go STG to 54% the rest SFG for accuracy then go 36 agility rest all hp.

Going to do 66k minimum triples hits with max no mercy while also being tanky af and hitting every mele.

the +final and no mercy will put you at the 22k mark or higher while you'll be op tanky. Just my thoughts.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2018, 19:09   #20
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

HP/IMM/-FINAL/+final p (I never run anti because i think it's cancer feel free to switch anti for -final but anti doesn't help against no mercy etc so even more **** now)

Then gems go STG to 54% the rest SFG for accuracy then go 36 agility rest all hp.

Going to do 66k minimum triples hits with max no mercy while also being tanky af and hitting every mele.

the +final and no mercy will put you at the 22k mark or higher while you'll be op tanky. Just my thoughts.
Yeah I have not planned the build out entirely yet I still have some attribute points to finish and a few other things yet waiting to see what the epic actually is yet it could very well become the new meta. I would never run anti on a general attack character that is overall an attack character and has no support value at all for events. etc. Pirates still really have an issue with stamina and that could be the slight downfall of a real powerful build we will just have to wait and see.

Edited - haha I was thinking pirate not monk. The way I have my monk right now works fine for me and seems to work fine overall and some have gone final in the past yet I like p-attack for better averages.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-12-2018 at 22:56.
Old 03-12-2018, 19:15   #21
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I have not planned the build out entirely yet I still have some attribute points to finish and a few other things yet waiting to see what the epic actually is yet it could very well become the new meta. I would never run anti on a general attack character that is overall an attack character and has no support value at all for events. etc.
Ah yeah for pirate I wouldn't go +final since the rune gives you 250% damage which im pretty sure works for only pattack. My thought was in related towards monk build

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 03-12-2018, 19:26   #22
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
uhm, tank monks are a thing of the passed now that u have 2h wielding +final atk waters on the team coupled with the regular support water.

2h wielding +final atk waters with +final atk in chi and jaing destroys waters and tank monks defence with ease!

2 waters 1 support and the other attack build in sacrifice mode,
match starts enemie water dies......game over!

enjoy!
Old 03-12-2018, 20:20   #23
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

Hello Returning =)

With 8 stgs to have more fury gems.. it adds up to 90 pct extra accuracy i guess and with 36 points in agility is that enough to hit with triple? Cuz Noobie was saying he was going from 150 to 215 in agility but i don't really know how fury effect and AP in agility work together >.<

hmm also epic +final in jiang gives 810 each stage.. I have already linked the p attack that will give 6480 in epic.. it is really worth to change 6480 p attack for 1620 +final?.. last 3 stages in jiang can be a good thing, but not sure i wanna change the p attack =(... Total +final p attack will be 2430 (from epic jiang) + about 1800 (450 for each gate in chi... not too too hard to have i guess) = 4230 +final p attack

No Mercy gives extra 10k damage (when fixed) when less than 22k damage is dealt

Nowwwww question If i have p attack in chi (about 1800 each gate.. total 7200) and jiang (6480) for total of 13680 p attack and 4230 +final p attack, is that enough to hit 22k all the time with No Mercy with +12 p7 ring and +12 p7 pillar?.. or what is the minimum p attack and +final p attack needed to hit 22k all the time plz (on anti break STGs players for exemple)?

Thank you ^_^
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 03-12-2018 at 20:35. Reason: Chi
Old 03-12-2018, 20:58   #24
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
how does this thread have 22k views

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2018, 21:11   #25
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Hello Trunk =)

Was gonna ask you the same thing hahaha.. and thread below that one too has high views.. much less but still too high i think
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-12-2018, 21:33   #26
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
King Kai
Old 03-12-2018, 22:45   #27
noobie.com

Bella, I have never tested fury gems and final since the way I went on my monk was not that way. I am not sure Fury gems work in trying to keep agility at 36 where you would never miss a melee vs +12 boot users, etc.. Its like the HR (heavy ring) issue. The agility added from what the ring says never did anything. I do know from past testing years ago and it is still true now that: 150 agility = you will miss melee hits and you will notice it. Even 200 agility you will miss a few yet it seems at 215 agility you shore it up and will hardly ever miss the melee hit. When I get annoyed with misses sometimes I go to 215 agility just so I do not miss a melee that is all.

As for anti on a monk it all depends on the server you play and the opponents you fight and if you are in the middle of the heavy fighting more. If you are you will be happier with anti since your monk is still a support character and has no AOE spamming skills yet that is just IMO.

I am only running no mercy rune with my main stg setup and do not have the rune in my alt sdg setups.

No Mercy maxed out - makes WWK haha, I know I said WWK - do 22k which is sorta funny vs those pesky stg characters yet I was shocked to see that stat.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-12-2018 at 23:28.
Old 03-12-2018, 22:58   #28
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
uhm, tank monks are a thing of the passed now that u have 2h wielding +final atk waters on the team coupled with the regular support water.

2h wielding +final atk waters with +final atk in chi and jaing destroys waters and tank monks defence with ease!

2 waters 1 support and the other attack build in sacrifice mode,
match starts enemie water dies......game over!

enjoy!
HaHa ---> pure monks will always be loved.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 03-12-2018, 23:04   #29
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
oh believe me "I showup when called out". im checking my scedule, dont be on as much as i want to.
Bring it on already? Name a time between 16.30 - 21.30 please?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2018, 00:30   #30
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning =)

With 8 stgs to have more fury gems.. it adds up to 90 pct extra accuracy i guess and with 36 points in agility is that enough to hit with triple? Cuz Noobie was saying he was going from 150 to 215 in agility but i don't really know how fury effect and AP in agility work together >.<

hmm also epic +final in jiang gives 810 each stage.. I have already linked the p attack that will give 6480 in epic.. it is really worth to change 6480 p attack for 1620 +final?.. last 3 stages in jiang can be a good thing, but not sure i wanna change the p attack =(... Total +final p attack will be 2430 (from epic jiang) + about 1800 (450 for each gate in chi... not too too hard to have i guess) = 4230 +final p attack

No Mercy gives extra 10k damage (when fixed) when less than 22k damage is dealt

Nowwwww question If i have p attack in chi (about 1800 each gate.. total 7200) and jiang (6480) for total of 13680 p attack and 4230 +final p attack, is that enough to hit 22k all the time with No Mercy with +12 p7 ring and +12 p7 pillar?.. or what is the minimum p attack and +final p attack needed to hit 22k all the time plz (on anti break STGs players for exemple)?

Thank you ^_^
This build is for pure PVP, you can go pattack if you want for pve purposes. I was just theorizing a build based on the new items we got to get the maximum effect. Also, the fury gems take in your overall damage not just the 36 agility stats. (this includes ring/weapons etc) kind of how like SDGS don't just count your strength dmg :P. So taking that into account I do believe it should be enough @ 36 agility.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: