Old 03-13-2018, 01:55   #31
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Bella, I have never tested fury gems and final since the way I went on my monk was not that way. I am not sure Fury gems work in trying to keep agility at 36 where you would never miss a melee vs +12 boot users, etc.. Its like the HR (heavy ring) issue. The agility added from what the ring says never did anything. I do know from past testing years ago and it is still true now that: 150 agility = you will miss melee hits and you will notice it. Even 200 agility you will miss a few yet it seems at 215 agility you shore it up and will hardly ever miss the melee hit. When I get annoyed with misses sometimes I go to 215 agility just so I do not miss a melee that is all.

As for anti on a monk it all depends on the server you play and the opponents you fight and if you are in the middle of the heavy fighting more. If you are you will be happier with anti since your monk is still a support character and has no AOE spamming skills yet that is just IMO.

I am only running no mercy rune with my main stg setup and do not have the rune in my alt sdg setups.

No Mercy maxed out - makes WWK haha, I know I said WWK - do 22k which is sorta funny vs those pesky stg characters yet I was shocked to see that stat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This build is for pure PVP, you can go pattack if you want for pve purposes. I was just theorizing a build based on the new items we got to get the maximum effect. Also, the fury gems take in your overall damage not just the 36 agility stats. (this includes ring/weapons etc) kind of how like SDGS don't just count your strength dmg :P. So taking that into account I do believe it should be enough @ 36 agility.
Thank you Noobie and Returning for all the information =)

Still not too sure about anti break or +final... when i watch arena events sometimes, monks seem to die last even against kings... and to attack monks i guess ppl need to have SDGs equipment.. so maybe +final can be nice to kill attackers... but anti break really nice for support too even if less cuz of no mercy urghhh >.< ... decisions.. decisions

For fury... gonna try to test if it works

PS: Anyone has damage formula that works plz? ... If found that one [(attack*(1+drag%)*(1+stig%)*(1+wep-prof%)*(1+wep-skill%) - defense)*(bp% reduction)*(bless% reduction)*(tort% reduction)]*(150% if crit) + final-p-atk - final-p-def... but it does not have the reborn reduction i think... someone has a more complete one plz?

Thank you =)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2018, 10:29   #32
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
ok so back to the main topic of the thread... what is up with these new meele waters? WAAY back in the day before the release of BP i was a water with a spear running around wrecking trojans! ( think back to before BP tro was the main for kings, not saying i was wrecking kings but i could fight them and hurt them. ) i miss this alot! it was a fun fun way to lay a water. if someone could link a few vids of waters playing with this build? I have an alt tao account sitting around ungeared that would be fun to try a final +p attack build with. It was cool beeing a water and hitting so hard. now with the magic shild fix it seems like waters are going to be a strong meeele class again? thoughts and opinions?

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2018, 12:22   #33
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
ok so back to the main topic of the thread... what is up with these new meele waters? WAAY back in the day before the release of BP i was a water with a spear running around wrecking trojans! ( think back to before BP tro was the main for kings, not saying i was wrecking kings but i could fight them and hurt them. ) i miss this alot! it was a fun fun way to lay a water. if someone could link a few vids of waters playing with this build? I have an alt tao account sitting around ungeared that would be fun to try a final +p attack build with. It was cool beeing a water and hitting so hard. now with the magic shild fix it seems like waters are going to be a strong meeele class again? thoughts and opinions?
Come pay a visit to hebby server an watch me do some arena matches!

348bp purewatertao beating 405bp chars!!!!!
Old 03-17-2018, 18:46   #34
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
I'm 350 bp water. I miss meele water.. have two gearsets. So I think I could pull this off.. sounds like the good ol days all over again. When can I come visit and see you in arena

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: