Old 02-23-2018, 16:56   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Life Transformation and Runes

Hello everyone =)

Gm said yesterday that the Life Transformation System is coming back...

So, dunno exactly if they will have made any changes to the first system they tried to implement, but now we have runes... I think Life Transformation will let you change the blue and red runes to the class you going to choose (I hope >.<)... but for yellow, you will still have to use the ones you have... So, do not throw away any yellow runes that you think is not gonna be useful to you > . <... Later you may want them

Also, probably best to just upgrade one blue rune if you have many accounts cuz with the Life Transformation thing you gonna be able to play any class you wanna... and it is reaaaaally expensive *sigh*
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2018, 23:56   #2
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Gm said yesterday that the Life Transformation System is coming back...

So, dunno exactly if they will have made any changes to the first system they tried to implement, but now we have runes... I think Life Transformation will let you change the blue and red runes to the class you going to choose (I hope >.<)... but for yellow, you will still have to use the ones you have... So, do not throw away any yellow runes that you think is not gonna be useful to you > . <... Later you may want them

Also, probably best to just upgrade one blue rune if you have many accounts cuz with the Life Transformation thing you gonna be able to play any class you wanna... and it is reaaaaally expensive *sigh*

Where did you see them talk about Life Transform again?

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 00:22   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Where did you see them talk about Life Transform again?
Hello cuZs =)

I didn't know it was gonna come again too.. just came in the conversation >.<
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LT.png
Views:	206
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	151293  
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2018, 11:37   #4
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
damn this rune system is prob the best thing they have done so far. You can no longer hide behind antibreak vs someone with Yellow Rune No Mercy. I mean, it doesn't make things fair but it does make things better. 254 break + 100 criti wasn't enough to beat the full +12 119 scrubs but now with this rune I can beat them on points. Speedkick w/o No Mercy rune = 3k. Speedkick w/ No Mercy Rune = 6k. Swipe's damage also doubled now and if i'm lucky enough I can 1 hit them with melee + cs + x2.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 12:21   #5
DarkShank

DarkShank is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello cuZs =)

God I hope they bring it back. So up for a class change. Everyone seems to play wwk or dw since they are op. I want some of that op ****.
DarkShank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 09:38   #6
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Ya I might have to splurge for some of that OP also since they don't seem to want to make the Trojan competitive anymore.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 15:51   #7
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello cuZs =)

Oh okay, shame its just vague and guess as usual from GMs

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Old 02-26-2018, 18:33   #8
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
It will be released in April
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 21:10   #9
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
It will be released in April
HIGHLY Doubt it

Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-27-2018, 23:32   #10
DarkShank

DarkShank is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have an ETA on this?
DarkShank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2018, 23:36   #11
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
It's coming within 2 month from now and everyone will be surprised with the massive change it will make

get excited now so you get high disappoint later
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2018, 00:23   #12
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
price for each items confirmed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post
It's coming within 2 month from now and everyone will be surprised with the massive change it will make

price for each items confirmed?? or some change??
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2018, 16:06   #13
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokaa View Post

and Pirate Epics?
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: