Old 02-09-2017, 22:19   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Rxin, can we get an update on 3.0?

As title says, it's been nearly 4 months since any relevant information has came out about the big 3.0. I would be interested in the graphics and maps, however, I'm more interested in gameplay changes.

Are we going to be able to customize our skills on hotkeys like we can for other actions. Example put herc on alt+q to activate?

Is there going to be a huge balance patch as is needed and I indicated in this huge post regarding the update and things needed for 3.0 http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506 "im looking at you healing spells from water taoist etc."

Are you going to finally disable offline tgs in guild war so that it becomes a competitive match again when guild war use to be fun/challenging and not just a kamikaze last 1-2 minute archer pole take game? You already added random revive which is nice but if you add this as well then GW might be something again.

Are you guys finally going to fix this glitch after I've reported it numerous times since dragon warrior has came out "When using air kick in the arena if a spectator is watching you will run into them as if they were in the match and not just watching it. I have previously reported it and it's still not been fixed, please seriously get this fixed. Over a year and nothing has been done about it."

Thanks much.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2017, 07:12   #2
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
wait for update on website. a b c ...ok thx bb
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2017, 08:33   #3
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
As title says, it's been nearly 4 months since any relevant information has came out about the big 3.0. I would be interested in the graphics and maps, however, I'm more interested in gameplay changes.

Are we going to be able to customize our skills on hotkeys like we can for other actions. Example put herc on alt+q to activate?

Is there going to be a huge balance patch as is needed and I indicated in this huge post regarding the update and things needed for 3.0 http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506 "im looking at you healing spells from water taoist etc."

Are you going to finally disable offline tgs in guild war so that it becomes a competitive match again when guild war use to be fun/challenging and not just a kamikaze last 1-2 minute archer pole take game? You already added random revive which is nice but if you add this as well then GW might be something again.

Are you guys finally going to fix this glitch after I've reported it numerous times since dragon warrior has came out "When using air kick in the arena if a spectator is watching you will run into them as if they were in the match and not just watching it. I have previously reported it and it's still not been fixed, please seriously get this fixed. Over a year and nothing has been done about it."

Thanks much.
Quit. This. ****. Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2017, 23:51   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks much.
This is not a troll post, but there is no CO 3.0. Initially they thought about making a separate game, but then decided to just phase in things they had planned for 3.0 within the current 2.0 architecture.
Old 02-11-2017, 00:09   #5
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
This is not a troll post, but there is no CO 3.0. Initially they thought about making a separate game, but then decided to just phase in things they had planned for 3.0 within the current 2.0 architecture.
I understand it's going to be in the same game, however, they are doing a big graphic update so I figure they may do a balance patch like they did from going from 1.0>2.0. They also said they're releasing more hotkeys so I figured they may as well add custom hotkeys as well and not just another hotkey bar 0-9. Perhaps I'm being optimistic but they did a small balance in regards to fires and assassins recently so hopefully, there is more of that to come.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2017, 00:16   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I understand it's going to be in the same game, however, they are doing a big graphic update so I figure they may do a balance patch like they did from going from 1.0>2.0. They also said they're releasing more hotkeys so I figured they may as well add custom hotkeys as well and not just another hotkey bar 0-9. Perhaps I'm being optimistic but they did a small balance in regards to fires and assassins recently so hopefully, there is more of that to come.
I would be v surprised if TQ implements any balance patches. The only "balance patches" at the moment come in the form of the release of new chars/new epic weapons.
Old 02-11-2017, 00:28   #7
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
need moar streamers.

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2017, 01:14   #8
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
need moar streamers.
amgplsno

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: