Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 12:33   #61
demonish
Deuces

demonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justnothing123 View Post
Well play fair matters to me. I wanna have fun in this game, and I can't do that if ppl continue using cheat. Thats why I always make my point.
Life isn't fair...get used to it.
and leave my fears behind~

Gettin back on the grind...
demonish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 17:13   #62
Leo~
woT? :-L

Leo~ is a jewel in the roughLeo~ is a jewel in the roughLeo~ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
i'v seen your fure and you is just nothing heauehaeuaehaueaheua
wuts? speck english i can't understand you ir stupid teach me mastor
<3 sHaRa tHe sExY tHinG ^^ lub ya bu
Leo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 18:03   #63
justnothing123

justnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano62 View Post
1 with a decent quality and ping AND fps where you can see it's OBVIOUS
Done >>

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=354657
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=346757

Those are definetely just the tip of the ice berg. They have admitted it in this forum many times. Everybody who plays in Triumph knows the fact those ppl couldn't survive in this game without sucking cheats. So, didn't u know the fact or u just pretend u didn't?
justnothing123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 18:06   #64
justnothing123

justnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond reputejustnothing123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post
Life isn't fair...get used to it.
Well, true, life isn't fair but not in this dork kinda way like what happens in this game. Game is supposed to be fair bcoz it is just a simpler version of life.
justnothing123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 18:11   #65
Densha
Otoko

Densha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud of
Quote:
Done >>

Those are definetely just the tip of the ice berg. They have admitted it in this forum many times. Everybody who plays in Triumph knows the fact those ppl couldn't survive in this game without sucking cheats. So, didn't u know the fact or u just pretend u didn't?
I admire your persistence.
Old 01-20-2008, 18:46   #66
Volcano62
Elite :)

Volcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Done >>

the link isnt working anymore, and no i don't pretend i don't know

And if i remember it was about leveling bot, no aim or speed, + this happened 7 months ago.

If you wanna do anything about it you need something recent, and we still havent seen anything.

also noticed die got jailed for speedhacking which made me lol
Old 01-20-2008, 19:11   #67
LightFist
Byah

LightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Game is supposed to be fair bcoz it is just a simpler version of life.
This quote is amazing. 1- It proves my point. 2- Never in my life have I seen a sentence with so much bull**** implied on it.

Haha awesome.
Old 01-20-2008, 19:19   #68
demonish
Deuces

demonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, true, life isn't fair but not in this dork kinda way like what happens in this game. Game is supposed to be fair bcoz it is just a simpler version of life.
Yes and if life isn't fair...then the game created by other people whose lives aren't fair are in turn not fair....and besides...if this game was fair then they would have taken out DB's, paypaling, and given everybody +12 super 2s to every player once they started the game...THAT would be fair.

Old 01-20-2008, 19:34   #69
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes and if life isn't fair...then the game created by other people whose lives aren't fair are in turn not fair....and besides...if this game was fair then they would have taken out DB's, paypaling, and given everybody +12 super 2s to every player once they started the game...THAT would be fair.

How would that be fair I'd still rape everyone with skill.
lilvietpker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 19:36   #70
demonish
Deuces

They would make only one class...trojans...and they would give everyone aimbots, lvlbots, and a manual on how to use them.

Old 01-20-2008, 19:41   #71
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

lilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant futurelilvietpker has a brilliant future
Quote:
They would make only one class...trojans...and they would give everyone aimbots, lvlbots, and a manual on how to use them.
I could always make an anti aim,and what would be the point of lvl bots if ur already full +12 and 130 and all that uhh u wanna level ''fb skills''?
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Don't Rep me as i will not rep you back i do not believe in rep only in Nep.

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Playing a little CoD4 you may have seen me saying that on Family guy.
Old 01-20-2008, 19:43   #72
demonish
Deuces

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilvietpker View Post
I could always make an anti aim,and what would be the point of lvl bots if ur already full +12 and 130 and all that uhh u wanna level ''fb skills''?
OR...the game would make it so that everyone hits 1's on eachother...that way people can't complain about getting 1 hitted and proclaiming its an aimbot...

Old 01-20-2008, 19:48   #73
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

Quote:
OR...the game would make it so that everyone hits 1's on eachother...that way people can't complain about getting 1 hitted and proclaiming its an aimbot...
What would be the fun of that... go woo i hit woo,then the fires come in YAY I STUN HEE,Then archers go HAWHAW I CAN FLY,and the waters would be useless because how u gonna rev unless an army of egyption comes and actually hit u 15 thousand times
Stop acting Gangster,You wear your pants below your waist just because you want to get anal raped?

I only hate you less then the average person,you should feel proud of yourself for reading this message and knowing your hated

Important message: ***972;***1051;***355; ***355;***1103;***365;***355; ***1108;***287;***287;***939;!

Old 01-20-2008, 19:50   #74
demonish
Deuces

but everyon's a TROJAN now

Old 01-20-2008, 19:51   #75
lilvietpker
~*-JoJo-*~

Quote:
but everyon's a TROJAN now
Ohh yea well ill make acid rain and keel u mmkay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: