Old 01-16-2009, 08:05   #1
bjorn88

bjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond reputebjorn88 has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm yea I got 137 and I dont really feel like being on co alot anymore. Actualy I think I'll take a long break and maybe even quit. Some of you got me on msn, so yea If you wanna talk u know where to find me. And for those that dont have my msn, but wanna talk, just pm me.

Was nice knowing most of ya.

2 socket sdg ears +12 -72 soc spg cap +6 -3
2 socket sdg necky +12 -7/2 soc spg bag +8 -3
2 socket sdg dex ring +12 -7/2 soc spg brace +12 -7
2 socket sdg club +12 -7/2 soc spg mana bs +12 -7
2 socket sdg armor +12 -7/2 soc spg robe +7 -7
2 socket sdg sword +12 -7
2 socket sdg boots +7 -7/2 soc spg boots +6 -3
Gourd -1
bjorn88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 08:17   #2
ChIcA
your mom!

ChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ChIcA
gratz on 137 ~

and...

nuuuu! bj :<
Neomi - lvl 130>130>132 - Trojan>Warrior>Water [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08
Shiyoko - lvl 130>130>132 - Water>Warrior>Fire [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08

***9829;

Woot Woot :]

I lub my randomly-clicking-into-the-mass-bot ~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I add frend
I why man
I kosmak
ChIcA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 15:30   #3
Penguingod
Ravengod

Penguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penguingod
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn88 View Post
Uhm yea I got 137 and I dont really feel like being on co alot anymore. Actualy I think I'll take a long break and maybe even quit. Some of you got me on msn, so yea If you wanna talk u know where to find me. And for those that dont have my msn, but wanna talk, just pm me.

Grats man, see ya around.

Ravengod 124 - 127 Trojan - Trojan (Relieved of Duty)
.:|Alucard|:. 110 - 109 Water - Fire (Lost Info)
Penguingod 12x - xx Archer (Relieved of Duty.)
ShadowFall 130 - 130 - 131 Pure Ninja (Active)

***22825;.................................................. ............................***22825;
Penguingod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 17:16   #4
|MuRs|

|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to |MuRs|
Quote:

Grats dude, take care
|MuRs| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 19:29   #5
Elah

Elah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Gratz bj <333 I'm gonna miss you lots and lots...... and ummm lots

\m/(>.<)\m/ Rock on!!!!
Elah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 19:33   #6
Penguingod
Ravengod

Penguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond reputePenguingod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |MuRs| View Post
Grats dude, take care
Your turn....go get 137 =P

***22825;.................................................. ............................***22825;
Old 01-16-2009, 21:19   #7
Witch-B|ade

Witch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud ofWitch-B|ade has much to be proud of
Gratz BJ WooT!

.~Drake~. // 130-130-133 // Tro-War-Tro // 13.924 hp //
Witch-B|ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2009, 23:05   #8
Moshix

Moshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond repute
Grats man, and do what i do, show up for gw and thats bout it
Old 01-16-2009, 23:06   #9
|MuRs|

|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of|MuRs| has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguingod View Post
Your turn....go get 137 =P
Lol with my equips and the way people get hunted on this server i doubt that will ever happen, never hurts to wish tho
Old 01-17-2009, 03:45   #10
milk~tea
lala dui!~

milk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on 137 bjorn! <3 you better come on msn more often > <!
Karenai ------- lvl 80 ----- water!
Tearball ------ lvl 111 ---- water water!
#07_RwAr_#07 lvl 130 ---- water tro!
leader of the invincible kitties! :3
~*AoiK*~ taking over the world by 2010!
Satisfaction guaranteed!!
milk~tea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 05:51   #11
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
later
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 10:29   #12
|MuRs|

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk~tea View Post
come on msn more often > <!
irony
Old 01-17-2009, 15:08   #13
Penguingod
Ravengod

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MuRs| View Post
Lol with my equips and the way people get hunted on this server i doubt that will ever happen, never hurts to wish tho
you can do it men! The when your done. Lvl my Ninja, cause Rien wont do it =\

Old 01-17-2009, 15:54   #14
ChIcA
your mom!

ChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ChIcA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguingod View Post
you can do it men! The when your done. Lvl my Ninja, cause Rien wont do it =\
No no! First he has to lvl my chars to 130 then =D
Neomi - lvl 130>130>132 - Trojan>Warrior>Water [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08
Shiyoko - lvl 130>130>132 - Water>Warrior>Fire [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08

***9829;

Woot Woot :]

I lub my randomly-clicking-into-the-mass-bot ~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I add frend
I why man
I kosmak
ChIcA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 17:43   #15
Penguingod
Ravengod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChIcA View Post
No no! First he has to lvl my chars to 130 then =D
no plix

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: