Old 01-10-2009, 03:29   #1
milk~tea
lala dui!~

milk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond repute
ummmm yeah!

well i wanted to post in the hello tread but apparently its locked Oo *didnt notice the little locked thingy in front of the thread... ended up reading all of it and wanting to respond but there was no reply box... so i ended up looking for the login button but couldnt find that either... neways! (stupid remember me option!)

*back to what i wanted to say*
dont forget me! i was from eagle too > < was already lvl 100ish rb when the whole dream thing happened :P
i noe what you mean tala! my join date says 2006 something as well > < but i didnt even noe that the forums existed for nearly a year after i joined.. nor what a forum was :3 my my~ how ive grown :>

ps. late hi tala!! back :P long time no see too > < (the too was unnecessary i noe > <) how have you been? :>

pss. just my opinion but it seems theres alot of threads being closed ending with (off topic thread closed)... what exactly does one have to say to become off topic anyways? :x is silly conversation between people count as off topic? if so... what exactly qualifies as "unsilly"? :x even so... it seems that those closed threads were alot more productive then the counting thread that was going 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, ect :x not trying to step on anyones toes but it kinda feels like the "not so new" mod is kinda venting atm... personally i think its annoying how all the threads i wanted to reply in are locked... (ok "all" is exaggerating..) so! maybe you could stop locking everything so that jess can be less confused! *refer to the first part of this post > . <

*edit* just to clarify just in case no one noes what the hell im saying :>

i think that this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tala
.. ..

*Attacks with gift wrap tubes and a plastic comb*
is aaallooott better then something like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
It's a rare occasion, but since I ***** so much personnaly about the low fps problem everywhere I could, now that it is fix, I would like to shout THANKS A MILLION to the TQ team now I can get back to wasting my free time on CO.
or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtz View Post
WEAK, supa weak.
but the former is locked and i no longer have the ability to smack anyone with my half eaten jello!
Karenai ------- lvl 80 ----- water!
Tearball ------ lvl 111 ---- water water!
#07_RwAr_#07 lvl 130 ---- water tro!
leader of the invincible kitties! :3
~*AoiK*~ taking over the world by 2010!
Satisfaction guaranteed!!

Last edited by milk~tea; 01-10-2009 at 03:51. Reason: because of my half eaten jello > <
milk~tea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 04:14   #2
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Jess ^^
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 04:39   #3
milk~tea
lala dui!~

milk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond reputemilk~tea has a reputation beyond repute
hai bryan! how ish you? ^^
btw can i still say "I"? :P although i dont think i have posted in the past week... but my vote has to count right?!? just becuase im jess :> and whats with that rule anyways? :x if you havent posted in the past week, you dont count. if you posted in the counting thread, you dont count. if your forum acount is less then 1 month old, you dont count. if your post count is less the blablabla you dont count. if you dont agree with me, you dont count? holy poooo what the frick *yes i noe its done and over with but im SURE everyone wants to hear what i think right? righhhttt?*
Karenai ------- lvl 80 ----- water!
Tearball ------ lvl 111 ---- water water!
#07_RwAr_#07 lvl 130 ---- water tro!
leader of the invincible kitties! :3
~*AoiK*~ taking over the world by 2010!
Satisfaction guaranteed!!
milk~tea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 05:12   #4
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
We got the point across that he's nothing regardless of what he wants to lull himself to sleep at night with.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 06:59   #5
Elah

Elah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milk~tea View Post
hai bryan! how ish you? ^^
btw can i still say "I"? :P although i dont think i have posted in the past week... but my vote has to count right?!? just becuase im jess :> and whats with that rule anyways? :x if you havent posted in the past week, you dont count. if you posted in the counting thread, you dont count. if your forum acount is less then 1 month old, you dont count. if your post count is less the blablabla you dont count. if you dont agree with me, you dont count? holy poooo what the frick *yes i noe its done and over with but im SURE everyone wants to hear what i think right? righhhttt?*
Well said miss jess...and we always wanna hear your 2 cents!!!! Hehehehe
Everything has turned to **** anyway..the game and the forums...but thats TQ for ya
How are ya??...hope all is well <3

\m/(>.<)\m/ Rock on!!!!
Elah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 08:29   #6
Sakusiagen
Serene

Sakusiagen is an unknown quantity at this point
So much closing threads now I do not post much but I like to read things. Why does dream need so many thread closing? It is a small and quiet section without people making smaller and quieter
Old 01-10-2009, 09:00   #7
SandS
Yo?

SandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SandS
because our halfwit mod thinks he knows whats best for us. the dude is still waiting for his kahunas to drop. Hey jess, long time no talk, see, type, chat! give me more music

SandS | 121 - 130 = Archer - Archer

SexySexy | 110 - 130 - 124 = Water - Tro - Tro

Cutrate | 130 - 130 - 130 = Tro - War - Tro

One of the old rulers
SandS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 12:07   #8
Elah

Elah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond reputeElah has a reputation beyond repute
this is just ridiculous ...whats the point of posting anything anymore...let "MJ" have his forum...count me out Bye guys

\m/(>.<)\m/ Rock on!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 16:03   #9
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elah View Post
this is just ridiculous ...whats the point of posting anything anymore...let "MJ" have his forum...count me out Bye guys
You told me to take care of the spammers, I DO WHAT YOU ASK, and now you're leaving, jeez, your just like them, no matter what I do, you're still mad.

You know what, I closed 2 threads because they were going WAY off topic into tala cracking people's body parts which had NOTHING to do with anything, let alone the topic of the thread so it got closed, you don't like it, too bad.

And it doesn't matter what you guys do, stop posting, that's cool, makes my job easier, not harder, post to much, makes my job more fun, report me for power abuse??? Good Luck, nothing i've done is power abuse.

I'm not going anywhere so you might as well get used to me.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 16:20   #10
Voilet~~
Doggie!<3

Voilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond reputeVoilet~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Voilet~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
You told me to take care of the spammers, I DO WHAT YOU ASK, and now you're leaving, jeez, your just like them, no matter what I do, you're still mad.

You know what, I closed 2 threads because they were going WAY off topic into tala cracking people's body parts which had NOTHING to do with anything, let alone the topic of the thread so it got closed, you don't like it, too bad.

And it doesn't matter what you guys do, stop posting, that's cool, makes my job easier, not harder, post to much, makes my job more fun, report me for power abuse??? Good Luck, nothing i've done is power abuse.

Stop.

GuildWars -
I Im Yours I -
***12385;***12423;***12358;***12393;***12354;***12394;***12383;***12398;***12424;***12358;***12395;

Official Bacon cooker of the Baconeers

Team Ikuto! (Drools----)Team Tamaki! <3 (Droool----------) Team Tadase!~ (dribble----)Team Dominic (dribbles---- Drooool-----<3)~Team Doggie <3!Team L <3
Voilet~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 16:36   #11
Elah

Quote:

You're an *******. You didnt lock threads that were spammed. You locked threads because you got your feelings hurt. This is how we do things here JUSTIN, we go off topic ALL the time but You wanna come in here and flex your little "mod" muscle and start locking threads. **** you! Hows that....must feel lovely to be ****ing hated by a whole section. Enjoy your stay im sure it wont be a pleasant one and it wont be a long one. And yes that is a challenge my friend! I would love to see how long you last and my money says its not long. You came in an ******* and you will leave as such.
Good Day

\m/(>.<)\m/ Rock on!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 17:05   #12
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm a digital hall monitor. My job is very important.
We know.
Old 01-10-2009, 17:11   #13
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
As I said, you're NOT getting rid of me, just making my job more FUN... hate me, please, spam lots of posts, PLEASE, otherwise I have nothing to do....

At this point I don't spend more then 5~6 minutes in your forum a day because you guys don't post enough therefore making my job boring.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 18:41   #14
Moshix

Moshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond reputeMoshix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

WHO GIVES A **** IF THEY'RE GOING OFF TOPIC

The forum is already half dead and you're treating it like its ****ing illegal to go off topic. Leave the threads alone and leave US alone. You've already shown yourself as a ****ing retard for closing threads of interest for people that post in them.

The thing about the spammers were about THE TROLL ACCOUNTS THAT COME AND SAY RANDOM **** ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS OR SOME *** **** LIKE THAT. (AKA Violet and Lara or whoever the **** uses those accounts.)

Don't close the threads which include conversations between people because they're off topic. Close the the ones with obvious trolling, NOT of something with INTEREST. Like I said the forum is dead and these threads are rare and we dont want a ****wit like you to come and close anything that may interest anyone.
Old 01-10-2009, 19:14   #15
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Because the other mods won't say ANYTHING about you actually running people off sections of the forum you moderate.

Moshix, don't bother. He knows he was in the wrong most of the time. It's agianst his ego to admit to anything. Just know that you can do something about him, if you do it in a mature sense. He's done some things that could easily relocate, if not dethrone him. Collect your information, and submit it calmly to another moderator. I'm doing so, I'm sure others will as well.

I hope so, actually.
-Yes, Talakara is my real name.-
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!

Last edited by Talakara; 01-10-2009 at 19:16.
Talakara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: