Old 03-10-2014, 19:22   #241
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2014, 19:46   #242
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
You are just a babbling idiot. Do you think a moron who goes out and detonates a suicide bomb for a 1.000 virgins in the afterlife would have no problem setting off a nuclear weapon and turning the middle-east to ashes? Do you think that a Nuclear power in the middle-east is possible without all the rest of the surrounding areas also becoming Nuke countries. This hasn't been deterred in the middle-east by outside influences? Get a ****ing brain. Let them do what they want? Isn't that what they let Hitler do? Go **** yourself.

Meanwhile, you can all go become good little Muslims and do what you are told without question. There is no way around it.

Eg.http://muhammadspeaks.com/home/?page_id=172

Just ****ing pathetic.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2014, 21:18   #243
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
Trippy I live in Washington state too
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2014, 07:45   #244
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=27

OP is a genius. His philosophic and impeccable logic surpasses that of a common man.
Old 04-02-2014, 21:37   #245
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
You are just a babbling idiot. Do you think a moron who goes out and detonates a suicide bomb for a 1.000 virgins in the afterlife would have no problem setting off a nuclear weapon and turning the middle-east to ashes? Do you think that a Nuclear power in the middle-east is possible without all the rest of the surrounding areas also becoming Nuke countries. This hasn't been deterred in the middle-east by outside influences? Get a ****ing brain. Let them do what they want? Isn't that what they let Hitler do? Go **** yourself.

Meanwhile, you can all go become good little Muslims and do what you are told without question. There is no way around it.

Eg.http://muhammadspeaks.com/home/?page_id=172

Just ****ing pathetic.
It's typical for the vast majority to not see past militant control of an individual or group of individuals as a solution to their problems. Have you ever listened to a terrorist's motivation for attacking the United States? Closed-minded people don't listen to people they consider to be their enemies, so I'm sure you haven't. They attack us because we try to control them. Sometimes the solution to a problem is to meet the demands of terrorists. Forcible compulsion is the only thing that the US government understands though, and "might makes right" is the only thing that matters to them.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 21:40   #246
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=27

OP is a genius. His philosophic and impeccable logic surpasses that of a common man.
Replied to.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 21:47   #247
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
It's typical for the vast majority to not see past militant control of an individual or group of individuals as a solution to their problems. Have you ever listened to a terrorist's motivation for attacking the United States? Closed-minded people don't listen to people they consider to be their enemies, so I'm sure you haven't. They attack us because we try to control them. Sometimes the solution to a problem is to meet the demands of terrorists. Forcible compulsion is the only thing that the US government understands though, and "might makes right" is the only thing that matters to them.
I don't know why you persist to keep bringing the US into an argument that simply has nothing to do at all with the mindset and ideology of thousands of years that has killed countless people. If the US never existed, the same mindset and ideology that exists there would still be in play. They love to kill themselves. The US has **** to do with any of that.
Old 04-02-2014, 21:52   #248
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 w34p0n View Post
replied to.
<3
Old 04-05-2014, 18:49   #249
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Yes the sheeple sit in a room choosing which bully to stand behind. In jail you pick the biggest guy and do your best to please him. This is the choice people make when they pay their taxes.

However if we want to be blind and not consider that power attracts power then we will never see that if the united states or what ever country has the control did not just get handed the control due to being a nice government. They were ruthless, conniving and tenacious in gathering and maintaining power. Only a more destructive government can abolish this one we all live under.

I'm sure deep down in all of you understand what I am saying. the ones that don't still need some time to come around. I'll wait.
Old 04-05-2014, 19:10   #250
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX SHIFTER XX View Post
I'm sure deep down in all of you understand what I am saying. the ones that don't still need some time to come around. I'll wait.
Nobody wants your guidance.
Old 04-05-2014, 20:51   #251
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Yes the sheeple sit in a room choosing which bully to stand behind. In jail you pick the biggest guy and do your best to please him. This is the choice people make when they pay their taxes.

However if we want to be blind and not consider that power attracts power then we will never see that if the united states or what ever country has the control did not just get handed the control due to being a nice government. They were ruthless, conniving and tenacious in gathering and maintaining power. Only a more destructive government can abolish this one we all live under.

You are a complete ****ing moron.

You live in Ontario/Canada and totally have no awareness at all of the freedom you live. While other countries slaughter their own citizens, have daily curfews, throw people into jail without any trial or evidence, give zero rights to women to actually exist to have a life, forced military induction, and the list goes on and on.
What do you do? Nothing but watch your conspiritual tripe on YouTube. Your suck ass life is all about money and wealth. You obviously do not have any life at all. A good guess would be you are a complete loner and your dog probably doesn't even like you.
Go find a forum of fools like you where you belong.

That is an interesting statement. Obviously you have made sweet love in prison you pathetic femme.

What an Evil country the US is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
How you can dismiss all the good things that are done all over this world (not just by the US) shows what a pessimistic negative self centered ignorant blinded idiot you have evolved into.

The choice I make when I pay taxes is health care, roads to drive on, water mains to my house, highways, schools, police, Fire Departments, public parks, electricity. What ****ing planet do you live on?

I don't live under the US government in Canada, but somehow you seem to? Your experience in regards to a ruthless, conniving and tenacious government is non existent considering where you live.

This is what a moron regards as a bashing post...oh...I'm sorry, reality is so hard for you to grasp.

Deep down everyone does understand what you are saying as complete nonsense. You are going to wait? Wait for what? For everyone to be a moron like you? Not going to happen.

How is your correspondence with Ted Kaczynski going? Like minds flock together. Your reality doesn't exist on this forum.

I don't expect a gutless sack of crap like you to respond to me, you have nothing for a backbone. People easily shoot holes through your ****. What ever happened to "I won't be visiting this forum anymore"? Your word is gold isn't it?

Go stuff your face with potato chips and get lost in your YouTube experts.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 04-06-2014 at 12:42. Reason: Delusional Moron in his 40's
Old 04-06-2014, 12:39   #252
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Nobody wants your guidance.
What does your religion do to people who disagree with your faith? Oh so much tolerance is given to them.

Funny how it shows in your posts.

You can disagree all you want but everyone knows your religion has no tolerance.

I don't think any religion is better either but to hide behind any to wage your crusades just shows your intentions and makes you a good fit for this forum to say the least.
Old 04-06-2014, 14:00   #253
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
What does your religion do to people who disagree with your faith? Oh so much tolerance is given to them.

You can disagree all you want but everyone knows your religion has no tolerance.

I don't think any religion is better either but to hide behind any to wage your crusades just shows your intentions and makes you a good fit for this forum to say the least.
Oh the irony!

What does a moron do when people on a forum don't agree with him.
WOW, your tolerance is incredible when someone doesn't accept your ****.
Funny how it completely shows in your post, it can't be any more clear.
Nit pick his religion when it has nothing to do at all with your crap. Nice diversion from your failed post.
lol at Ahmed is on a crusade..Bahahahahhaha, holy crap , can you make yourself look any more stupid than you already are.

Oh, by the way, Christians went on crusades, not Muslims. ****ing retard.
Old 04-06-2014, 18:53   #254
terminejra

terminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond reputeterminejra has a reputation beyond repute
havent read the whole thread and probably wont but this.

Quote:

What do you mean by 'what does your religion do'?

You're asking a flawed question on the assumption that Islam has a centralised point of control.

Protip: Islam =/= Catholicism.. we don't have a pope to dictate to us how to interpret religious scriptures and so on.

But I guess dictators around the Middle East speak on behalf of Muslims and we all bow down to their wisdom right? lmao the largest muslim population is in the Asia-Pacific region, and in fact, theres almost 2 billion muslims in the world , and according to google the pop. in the middle east (2010) is 212 million, all of which are not muslim.

so troollololololololo at your whole argument which is totally retarded

maybe try wording it like this:

hi guys.
i watched fox news the other day and i saw some osama binbag dude who was speaking smack.
i was informed that his views are islam 1000000000000%
to add: i have never read the quran
therefore, close to 2 bill people in this world are absolutely d*ks who dont tolerate other people and they are all muslims

terminejra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 19:25   #255
~Ahmed~

Quote:

And this is relevant to my previous post, in which way exactly?

My posts are my points of view. My posts, when I'm not trolling, represent me not the religion. They represent Ahmed not the faith of Islam.

You might as well want to reconsider your narrow-minded and groundless thoughts about Islam. We do nothing to do those who disbelieve.

There was, however, a specific incident in the early days of Islam right after the death of Muhammad. In which it was needed to strengthen the newly born faith from some clowns who claimed to be the succeeding prophets. So all those who followed the imposters were fought and killed, killed. And this saved the religion from becoming another pathetic Catholicism that creates awful theologies and glorified popes on golden wheelchairs, who order and bless mass genocides and holy inquisitions.

I would do the same to protect something that has been lasting for 14 centuries now, and ongoing.

For the simple minded, vis a vis you, I will repeat this; posts like this^ represent me. You don't have to take them seriously.

Whatever religions may have brought to the world are more or less better than your silly conspiracy theories, which are pure bull**** for the most part.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-06-2014 at 19:29.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: