Old 08-30-2018, 11:28   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Recent Changes That are destroying the game .

What TQ Calls OPTIMIZATION is likely destroying the game , already alot of talks around that people gonna quit .. selling chars .. lap lap
  • Team Qualifier has been closed.
    - Simply Why !!

• Gold Drop Rate Has been decreased.
    Decreasing the gold drop rate overall conquer , people paid for vip to autohunt that gold , before patch it gets 80 to 100k gold an hour , but now 20k gold an hour !!!

• Dragon Warriors Giving LONG RANGE MELEES .
    it feels so broken : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaA...ature=youtu.be

• CTF Rewards : Only top 3 guilds gets rewarded .
    Top 3 Guilds will be dominated by a King / an op Char , Rewards gonna be shared to his group ,, what if you are an enemy to him !!

to prevent ctf farming you could of disabled changing guilds at ctf time , replacing ctf by clash of guilds ,changing the rewards to bound rewards ( decent ones ) or even rewards go to participant's inventory not in the guild fund

its likely giving the king / kings or a group , everything out of a server

• Archer's Infinity Rune .
    Apparently archers won't kill anyone atm
    a better solution to the overpowered infinity " Before nerf " was to disable focus skill during infinity mode

• Each City now has 1 Clan MAP instead of 2
    So a very limited number of players can claim exp from maps atm

• Warrior's XP Killer Cool down reduced from 300 to 90 Seconds
    Okay , Vs a Full BP warrior now you can't have XP skill during elite PK , What if the warrior is Sheild zapper ?

• NERFING A CLASS SO BAD , WHILE ALL OTHERS GET BUFFED
    They started destroying the wind walker class since the runes update untill now .

Changes done so far to windw walkers till now are :

Runes Patch : Revenge tail works for 5 seconds instead of 10 seconds .

30 -Dec - 2018 "OPTIMIZATIONS" :
    1. FreezingPelter : Doesn't deal cool down anymore .
    2. Chilling Snow : Reduction of effect to 3 Seconds instead of 7 .
    3. Omnipotence : Removal of the extra 7k Damage and The Stun dealt
      the most effective nerf ever in conquer online .. which causing alot of wind walkers to quit if its gonna remain
      windwalkers doesn't have any special skills except of the STUN with the XP skill that electric shock stunned the char and given the ability to melee , which is gone now .
      now windwalker literally can't kill other characters , can't even score over them , even RageOfWar skill is so hard to aim it properly .
      THATS THE END OF THE WINDWALKERS
      Windwalkers items are the most expensive , give us a something we did pay for it , don't take everything , as a full +12 windwalker , the game is Unplayable ATM .
      theres no any point of being a wind walker atm , totally useless

• Trojan Becomes BROKEN because of the massive buffs
    • Phoenix Skill 200% attack for a 85% chance .
      85% chance to give a nix hit with a 200% of attack !! you wont even risk to give a trojan a melee
    • Hercules : 135% attack over 6 spaces !!!!
      So over powered BROKEN , Trojans around give 60 to 70k hits atm which 1 shots almost anyone without a top 3 dragon chi .
      Damage MUST be lowered .

i hope tq listens to this , undo that changes or change to better . otherwise a lot of people are going to quit the game

Last edited by #Explicit; 09-01-2018 at 09:04.
#Explicit is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 12:15   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
another cool thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
What TQ Calls OPTIMIZATION is likely destroying the game , already alot of talks around that people gonna quit .. selling chars .. lap lap
  • Team Qualifier has been closed.
    - Simply Why !!

• Gold Drop Rate Has been decreased.
    Decreasing the gold drop rate overall conquer , people paid for vip to autohunt that gold , before patch it gets 80 to 100k gold an hour , but now 20k gold an hour !!!

• Dragon Warriors Giving LONG RANGE MELEES .
    it feels so broken : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaA...ature=youtu.be

• CTF Rewards : Only top 3 guilds gets rewarded .
    Top 3 Guilds will be dominated by a King / an op Char , Rewards gonna be shared to his group ,, what if you are an enemy to him !!

to prevent ctf farming you could of disabled changing guilds at ctf time , replacing ctf by clash of guilds ,changing the rewards to bound rewards ( decent ones ) or even rewards go to participant's inventory not in the guild fund

its likely giving the king / kings or a group , everything out of a server

• Archer's Infinity Rune .
    Apparently archers won't kill anyone atm
    a better solution to the overpowered infinity " Before nerf " was to disable focus skill during infinity mode

• Each City now has 1 Clan MAP instead of 2
    So a very limited number of players can claim exp from maps atm

• Warrior's XP Killer Cool down reduced from 300 to 90 Seconds
    Okay , Vs a Full BP warrior now you can't have XP skill during elite PK

• NERFING A CLASS SO BAD , WHILE ALL OTHERS GET BUFFED
    They started destroying the wind walker class since the runes update untill now .

Changes done so far to windw walkers till now are :

Runes Patch : Revenge tail works for 5 seconds instead of 10 seconds .

30 -Dec - 2018 "OPTIMIZATIONS" :
    1. FreezingPelter : Doesn't deal cool down anymore .
    2. Chilling Snow : Reduction of effect to 3 Seconds instead of 7 .
    3. Omnipotence : Removal of the extra 7k Damage and The Stun dealt
      the most effective nerf ever in conquer online .. which causing alot of wind walkers to quit if its gonna remain
      windwalkers doesn't have any special skills except of the STUN with the XP skill that electric shock stunned the char and given the ability to melee , which is gone now .
      now windwalker literally can't kill other characters , can't even score over them , even RageOfWar skill is so hard to aim it properly .
      THATS THE END OF THE WINDWALKERS
      Windwalkers items are the most expensive , give us a something we did pay for it , don't take everything , as a full +12 windwalker , the game is Unplayable ATM .
      theres no any point of being a wind walker atm , totally useless

• Phoenix Skill 200% attack for a 83% chance .
    So probably the 135% Hurc is slow , and acceptable and fair enough to balance tros , but 83% chance to give a nix hit with a 200% of attack !!

i hope tq listens to this , undo that changes or change to better . otherwise a lot of people are going to quit the game
now you need only 36 strenght for use level 140 spear (instead of 176 strenght)
the worst thing are deleted team qualifier!!!
was the best thing ever for me
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 12:18   #3
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
now you need only 36 strenght for use level 140 spear (instead of 176 strenght)
the worst thing are deleted team qualifier!!!
was the best thing ever for me
so i guess we will see warriors with 70k hp soon !
Old 08-30-2018, 12:49   #4
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
but now you need 10 dragonball for reallot

Quote:
so i guess we will see warriors with 70k hp soon !
spear and other weapon need only 36 strenght
140 bow need 36 agility instead of 74 strenght and 256 agility
but now you need 10 dragonball for reallot instead of 1
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 08-30-2018 at 12:53.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 13:13   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
And when you think that I was about to go WW...ROFL! They totally nailed it!

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 13:33   #6
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
@ OP

Team qualifer - This was a bad idea, people wanted cross server which should have happened instead. I even suggested like a lot of other mmo's you sign up as your class and get put on a random team with similar bp ranges for both team within 20 pts i think would be fair. More people would play if it was cross server and wanted to talk **** etc.

Gold rate - Haven't seen this but sounds bad.

Dwar isn't a melee damage, it's their counter punch so it's only 80% of their max damage (this is with max level blue rune) vs 245% max passive damage.

CTF - for sure going to bend even more towards the overall farm server. Should have at minimum made those lower guilds get a certain amount of bound cp per rank. This would have stopped the farming problem, also guild change CD for 1hr is all that's needed as well either one would have worked.

Clan War-to increase competition I see no problem with this one.

Warrior XP killer - I mean it seems fine to me, 90 seconds isnt bad, and before it took 5 minutes for your xp skill to go off without perfection or whatever so at this point its all up to chance.

Wind walker - Still strong af. I main one, sure it got a few nerfs but nothing to really destroy the class.Wind walker still has dot damage apparently and the stun is 3x instead of 7x which i think is just fine. 7x stun was too much, it's not like you can't stack it either just keep swiping and it continues on.

Tro buffs - Definitely needed, dont think broken at all they are now a strong class. Don't get melee'd.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 13:34   #7
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
are you sure about the range counter punch? It seems to me that the Pirate is surfing to him and is within 1 range thats why it looks like he hets counterpunched across the map.

The other thing is Wind Walker has not a single benefit over Dragon Warrior now.

Watertao-Watertao-Monk-Firetao-Firetao <- strongest Team Setup atm should win against everybody by points (also can go Water-Water-Fire for XP Skill Revive if both waters manage to die... still can get revived)

Its not like WindWalker is unplayble now... but we got a big hit into the nuts.

Strongest 1v1 class now should be Zap Monk / Zap Warrior / Firetao, Pirate.

that you need to kill ninjas now tice is absolut bull****!.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 08-30-2018 at 13:39.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 14:03   #8
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
7x stun was too much, it's not like you can't stack it either just keep swiping and it continues on.
Take the swipes , and give me that 7k Stun back

Play as a windwalker vs (autoclicker ) ninja /fire / Zap Warrior which has became legit now to auto click and you know how its gonna end !

Can you tell me the difference between WindWalker and DW now ?
apart from that 3 secs chilling snow [ Level 6 ] delay , that isn't even needed at all

Last edited by #Explicit; 08-30-2018 at 14:05.
Old 08-30-2018, 14:25   #9
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Can you tell me the difference between WindWalker and DW now ?
apart from that 3 secs chilling snow [ Level 6 ] delay , that isn't even needed at all[/quote]

PVP wise? Not too much really

PVE WW still owns bosses and poles

+ ww has the option to go range if needed good for cross server to stay out of the mad house of the pole and still take it pretty quick with that cloud.

Otherwise they're both pretty similar just small differences.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 08-30-2018, 14:27   #10
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
so you are saying that windwalker is a trash without the dot damage ? seriously this **** still refills your stamina bar and speeds you up. windwalker was a broken class and they kind of balanced it.

and how exactly counter punch range changed ? the pirate blade tempest'd close to you by 1 pace so he got hit before he dashes there. i get counter punched when i hit a dragon warrior with blade tempest before i dash. so nothing new about it.

trojan's buff is good and fair. now trojans are strong their unique way. so just as returning did say . don't get melee'd. ( phoenix activation rate is 85% not 83% btw)

pitching aka warrior's XP skill sounds as good buff for fist/pure warrior. yet sounds troublesome if you are up against a zap warrior. so i have mixed feelings towards it.

removing team qualifier is the only thing that made my heart ache.

ah btw since i didn't pay attention to CTF's rules before. right now i don't see the " gain one point from killing a player" rule written. was it written before the adjustments or not ?

Last edited by talkdjenttome; 08-30-2018 at 14:29.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2018, 14:38   #11
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
ah btw since i didn't pay attention to CTF's rules before. right now i don't see the " gain one point from killing a player" rule written. was it written before the adjustments or not ?
Possibly, not sure. That was only for guild score anyway it increased your personal score in the guild, the only way to contribute pts towards the guild ranking though vs other guilds is via flags.

Old 08-30-2018, 18:50   #12
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
so you are saying that windwalker is a trash without the dot damage ? seriously this **** still refills your stamina bar and speeds you up. windwalker was a broken class and they kind of balanced it.
all that hate inside of u for windwalker idk , if ur a water or monk or a tank char thats getting **** up daily by a ww

i already said it once , was better the xp skill doesnt refill stamina but not to remove the only thing ww had " The stun " not even the **** 7k .
Old 08-30-2018, 19:46   #13
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
all that hate inside of u for windwalker idk , if ur a water or monk or a tank char thats getting **** up daily by a ww

i already said it once , was better the xp skill doesnt refill stamina but not to remove the only thing ww had " The stun " not even the **** 7k .
i can't comprehend how wind walker became a trash class because they just removed the XP's dot damage. the stun still exists but with shorter interval as returning has mentioned. wind walker is still the best all round class. calling wind walker a trash class for such a reason is an absurdity.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2018, 04:57   #14
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
ww's needed a nerf anyways. lame ass class

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2018, 06:08   #15
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Play as a windwalker vs (autoclicker ) ninja /fire / Zap Warrior which has became legit now to auto click and you know how its gonna end !
Not really. Autoclicker is still considered a thrid party program ->>>>>Botjail. Imma try my best to record those who are autoclicking without any concern.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: