Old 11-08-2017, 15:28   #1
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Can't access Poker Room warehouse

Venus server currently has 2 NPCs each for the normal poker and the cross-server poker. Any one of them that I click takes me to cross-server poker. The warehouse there only handles cash and cps; I can't get at the items in my Poker Room warehouse.
The screenshot shows where the (normal) poker room NPCs take me.

Does anyone have a solution which will allow me to access this in the next couple of days, please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171108 Poker room error.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	151226  

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 11-10-2017, 07:08   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Well I logged a ticket and they took out the cross-server poker NPCs, but they didn't fix the "normal" poker NPCs, so those still send me to the cross-server poker. Still can't get at the warehouse.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 11-10-2017, 18:50   #3
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Venus server currently has 2 NPCs each for the normal poker and the cross-server poker. Any one of them that I click takes me to cross-server poker. The warehouse there only handles cash and cps; I can't get at the items in my Poker Room warehouse.
The screenshot shows where the (normal) poker room NPCs take me.

Does anyone have a solution which will allow me to access this in the next couple of days, please?
i noticed this a couple days ago, when you speak to the poker NPC first theres 2 options, PokerRoom and Showhand room. The old WH is in the ShowHand room and all your items will be in there
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: