Old 11-03-2017, 06:20   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
question about new water skill (chant of purity)

some know if that skill attach poison effect if used with poison blade?
atm my water have too much mag attack to test in tg (the scarecrow "die" every hit).
what about fire of hell and fire circle? it poison?
i know for sure that thunder-fire and nado poison
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2017, 07:20   #2
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
I'm that someone, ( puremagicattkmelleewatertao here!)

Solong u have poison blade equip, all ur attacks have the possibility to poison the target.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:36   #3
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
some know if that skill attach poison effect if used with poison blade?
atm my water have too much mag attack to test in tg (the scarecrow "die" every hit).
what about fire of hell and fire circle? it poison?
i know for sure that thunder-fire and nado poison
Try converting stage 3 and 7 in jaing to p-attk, add 2 to 4 stages p-attk in chi, add 176 strength to equip a +12 140 spear, (speedgun 300pct dmg is OP) should addup to around 34k p-attk easy. and now with spear in alt and F-key for quick switch in place, jump and do ur zap thing but when u catch him lacking switch to spear for the speedgun 1 hit. m-attk/mellee water tao!
Old 11-05-2017, 06:55   #4
Sacksid

Sacksid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
Try converting stage 3 and 7 in jaing to p-attk, add 2 to 4 stages p-attk in chi, add 176 strength to equip a +12 140 spear, (speedgun 300pct dmg is OP) should addup to around 34k p-attk easy. and now with spear in alt and F-key for quick switch in place, jump and do ur zap thing but when u catch him lacking switch to spear for the speedgun 1 hit. m-attk/mellee water tao!
Id like to get your build (chi,jiang,sockets,weapons,ring/bracelet and attribute points) in order to get some fun as dw feels boring to me.

Last edited by Sacksid; 11-05-2017 at 06:58.
Sacksid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: