Old 11-01-2017, 18:29   #1
Skimoprimo

Skimoprimo is on a distinguished road
No more fun!

TQ needs to bring up GOOD events in pk maps such bird island and such, where pk points actually counts; its there where the real fun begin....seriously, every event they bring is either in TC or a random non-pk map...make chasm map as any regular pk map , where pk points actually count, where people go red and lose gears...get detained...make enemies
REVIVE THE OPEN MAP PVP FOR THE GAME FFS
Skimoprimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 19:18   #2
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
TQ needs to bring up GOOD events in pk maps such bird island and such, where pk points actually counts; its there where the real fun begin....seriously, every event they bring is either in TC or a random non-pk map...make chasm map as any regular pk map , where pk points actually count, where people go red and lose gears...get detained...make enemies
REVIVE THE OPEN MAP PVP FOR THE GAME FFS
**** off with your pkp bull****, 30 pkp is far too low to have a chance at losing gear, the risk for reward just isn't there. there are too many egys with all their chars guild less and not waiting to get people red. if you want some **** like that the reward would have to be worth it and tq just won't add any sort of big rewards to the game.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 20:24   #3
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
**** off with your pkp bull****, 30 pkp is far too low to have a chance at losing gear, the risk for reward just isn't there. there are too many egys with all their chars guild less and not waiting to get people red. if you want some **** like that the reward would have to be worth it and tq just won't add any sort of big rewards to the game.

Afk'd on dragon island, no one had the balls to pk then entered chasm with 10 people trying to kill me. Game pvp is **** and people dont want to lose gear for being **** so yeah. TQ added pk points in the new server with the gold drops/cps but it was to protect it's bulkers like chasm does. No non pk event with such rewards lasted this long neither dragon island rewards are worth the risk/reward with a non pk point map having better drops.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 22:11   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
As stated the risk reward isn't there. They should change pkp as no one pks anymore due to this fact. If you go red or black named and die you should have a chance to exp, which is then given to the killer, lose gear gems, which again is given to the killer, and lose max equipment dura which must be repaired by the appropriate npc. Max dura is the second number not the first. If this were the case we may see people go red and black named again could add another thing or two but yeah, also if the subject is sent to jail have the money they pay to get out sent to the player that killed them. Also, if killed by a player revive here should be removed for non Auto hunting characters.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 22:16   #5
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
even chasms risk of reward is ****, risking upwards for 2k cps for +12 chars for a max of 40 cps? yeah na.
Old 11-02-2017, 00:58   #6
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
The Amount of Egypt Groups i have to deal with alone in Chasm is Enough i would run instantly black withing 10 sec if PKP would actually count.

And Everyone knows the Egypt Strats with level 1 noob Chars, no Guild etc. To get full PKP.

But on the other Hand a Pirate would get a "Buff" As the Class gets less PKP than others

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (356 BP)
Oddyzeus Monk-Monk-Monk 130-130-140
EternalDarknezz Trojan-Warrior-Fire 130-130-133
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!
Conquer Online Veteran with Insane Skills!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 02:34   #7
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
even chasms risk of reward is ****, risking upwards for 2k cps for +12 chars for a max of 40 cps? yeah na.
not quite seeing the downside... the benefit of introducing such a consequence is that the longer people stay there, the more risk they run, making it exponentially more difficult to camp as the day goes on. besides, penitence amulets drop like panacea now which means you would just need to bring a little bit of intelligence and quick reactions along with you to bring it to a manageable state

what really is long overdue is having more customisable PK options. if youre in capture youll hit allies. if youre in guild mode you wont hit white guild people. if youre in team mode youll kill gearless noobs. its hard to juggle options which is a big turn off
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 02:40   #8
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
what op posted made no sense to me. If there is a implementation of Pk points that would deter people away from PKING in fear of getting equipment detained. If that happens, it would just ruin the "PvP" aspect of the game since there is high risk LOW Reward. There must be a different approach that does not include PK Points.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 02:43   #9
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
not quite seeing the downside... the benefit of introducing such a consequence is that the longer people stay there, the more risk they run, making it exponentially more difficult to camp as the day goes on. besides, penitence amulets drop like panacea now which means you would just need to bring a little bit of intelligence and quick reactions along with you to bring it to a manageable state

what really is long overdue is having more customisable PK options. if youre in capture youll hit allies. if youre in guild mode you wont hit white guild people. if youre in team mode youll kill gearless noobs. its hard to juggle options which is a big turn off
more risk they run? you understand how egys work yeah? they're like an infestation of cockroaches, they travel in huge packs and they keep popping up, they'll all be 1 hit but keeping them dead will be the only way you can kill the monster or one of their 20 assassins will KS it fly and then you're sitting there getting red name over and over again. CONFIRMED.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:28   #10
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
more risk they run? you understand how egys work yeah? they're like an infestation of cockroaches, they travel in huge packs and they keep popping up, they'll all be 1 hit but keeping them dead will be the only way you can kill the monster or one of their 20 assassins will KS it fly and then you're sitting there getting red name over and over again. CONFIRMED.
or you could try not fighting egyptian with egyptian and not put all that effort into getting a cucumber accessory scrap. the value of a savage bone to you is only 1% the reason you should be going. the other 99% is the value of the bone to ahmed. when pk points counted, if the human to egy ratio is worse than 1:3, the bone should be the last thing on your mind. either learn your place and get out, or wait for the first egyptian to spill his abacus and go red name by accident. dragon island was way more profitable than chasm for that reason
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 04:12   #11
Skimoprimo

Wow, interesting replies...worrying to lose gear? the events i wanted to suggest shouldn't force players to kill other players, therefore if you are a *****CatDoll do not open pk, go play like those old boring f*cks kill those "VERY HARD" to kill monster that you one hit, then go afk the whole day on TC....GJ GREAT GAME.
There must be events/quests worth doing in pk maps, it doesn't have to necessarily include gold or items as rewards, could be something to do in order to improve char stats...etc... a map where enemies meet, instead of just pka,team pk events, in 2 feet square of space ffs...
If people don't like the detaining system, then remove it,and make people who got detained pay a small amount of gold depending on their pk points
JUST REVIVE THE PVP SIDE OF THE GAME...ITS DEAD
Old 11-02-2017, 04:27   #12
Zenraiden

Quote:
Wow, interesting replies...worrying to lose gear? the events i wanted to suggest shouldn't force players to kill other players, therefore if you are a *****CatDoll do not open pk, go play like those old boring f*cks kill those "VERY HARD" to kill monster that you one hit, then go afk the whole day on TC....GJ GREAT GAME.
There must be events/quests worth doing in pk maps, it doesn't have to necessarily include gold or items as rewards, could be something to do in order to improve char stats...etc... a map where enemies meet, instead of just pka,team pk events, in 2 feet square of space ffs...
If people don't like the detaining system, then remove it,and make people who got detained pay a small amount of gold depending on their pk points
JUST REVIVE THE PVP SIDE OF THE GAME...ITS DEAD
you whine about people who are worried about losing gears so they fight in free pk maps, then you say that they should fight else where and then you say that the pvp is dead? why not just have more open pk events if PVP is all you're whining about, because that WILL (CONFIRMED) revive the PVP side of the game. More people will pvp if they're not worried about losing gear.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:25   #13
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Hoped on a 320 noob then had a drop of one of the amulets then hear come a full non eggy +12 pkd me then stepped on my item and could not get it back. The map is complete **** and full +12s ***** because they make 2k cps in what 3-4 days while others make 200-400 per week if lucky. Wow this game is crap because it already favored the wallet warriors.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 09:39   #14
Skimoprimo

Quote:
you whine about people who are worried about losing gears so they fight in free pk maps, then you say that they should fight else where and then you say that the pvp is dead? why not just have more open pk events if PVP is all you're whining about, because that WILL (CONFIRMED) revive the PVP side of the game. More people will pvp if they're not worried about losing gear.
I dont know why you got triggered by this suggestion that much? lol
Its not my fault ou got rekt several times,red name, and got detained because you can't control your anger. In fact people like you what i look for in open PvP maps, easy to trigger > easy to kill > easy moneeeeeeeeeh
Old 11-02-2017, 13:55   #15
Zenraiden

Quote:
I dont know why you got triggered by this suggestion that much? lol
Its not my fault ou got rekt several times,red name, and got detained because you can't control your anger. In fact people like you what i look for in open PvP maps, easy to trigger > easy to kill > easy moneeeeeeeeeh
never been detained red man bud, your whiney ***** ass triggers me because you literally contradict yourself.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: