Old 10-31-2017, 13:36   #1
corvin74

corvin74 is on a distinguished road
Mac client bugs in patch 1889

Ever since the server shutdown and patch, there seems to be a huge number of bugs.
  • the items window and warehouse windows do not update when adding or removing items
  • all of the warehouse appear empty on first opening them
  • the vip warehouses don't show items
  • none of the market sellers items show up

anyone having these problems

Last edited by corvin74; 10-31-2017 at 15:56. Reason: added info
corvin74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 00:50   #2
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvin74 View Post
Ever since the server shutdown and patch, there seems to be a huge number of bugs.
  • the items window and warehouse windows do not update when adding or removing items
  • all of the warehouse appear empty on first opening them
  • the vip warehouses don't show items
  • none of the market sellers items show up

anyone having these problems
yep, also cant use the same client to relog.. even when u log off or go to ffline tg, u still need to close and open a new client to log in again..
also showing info when hovering over items is bugged.. if u go into your inventory and hover over the items, it only show the first u get to

probably more, but market and vip wh are the most annoying atm

edit: since these bugs are too annoying to ignore, i bothered to record some of them and file a ticket, so who knows.. they might get fixed some day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4bH9cSUCk

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 11-01-2017 at 02:47.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 05:45   #3
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
yep, also cant use the same client to relog.. even when u log off or go to ffline tg, u still need to close and open a new client to log in again..
also showing info when hovering over items is bugged.. if u go into your inventory and hover over the items, it only show the first u get to

probably more, but market and vip wh are the most annoying atm

edit: since these bugs are too annoying to ignore, i bothered to record some of them and file a ticket, so who knows.. they might get fixed some day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_4bH9cSUCk
While it doesn't fix your problem, have you thought about installing a virtual pc like this? Just install win xp / 7 in that and play co through that...
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 06:40   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesserina View Post
While it doesn't fix your problem, have you thought about installing a virtual pc like this? Just install win xp / 7 in that and play co through that...
has crossed my mind in the past, but didnt do much research because i always assumed that good software wouldnt be free, and probably not ideal for running games in..
when the bugs make the game actually unplayable, i can always use bootcamp to run windows, but i dont do that often because then i cant access the rest of my pc

and these days i dont do much more than sit in market and sometimes do dailies, so not worth the trouble atm

i might give it a try someday, but not right now

tq should just never have started a mac client to begin with if they cant make it work properly.. (and would have saved my some money )

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 11-01-2017 at 06:42.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 10:44   #5
corvin74

corvin74 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesserina View Post
I have about the same but #1 I don't have a Windows image and #2 it defeats the purpose of having a mac client.

The latest patch won't let me login at all.
corvin74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 13:06   #6
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
I have about the same but #1 I don't have a Windows image and #2 it defeats the purpose of having a mac client.

have u tried again.. somewhere around the time u posted i had a dc and took a bit before i could log again.. maybe u just tried at that time

most of the bugs are gone now though, which is surprisingly fast, just not all and at least 1 new one i found so far
Old 11-02-2017, 13:39   #7
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You are right of course, but if you just use it for co that shouldnt be too bad.
As for the image, should be fairly easy to google (or pretty much any torrent site)
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: