Old 11-01-2017, 04:36   #16
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
Do you really feel that justifies macropotting and autoclicker?

Have you tried using two potion hotkeys and learning the rhythm most of us long time vets have mastered? Back and forth between the two keys is faster than one...
I personally use F8 as sit, F9 and F10 as potions, its more comfortable on that side of the keyboard

Its possible to use a program to modify the hotkeys without actually macro potting or autoclicking if you cant use the F-keys... You are correct that the F-Keys are not perfect and TQ should add a seperate hotkey settings

Anyone using auto/macro potter, autoclicker, multiclient, ini edits, ect... YOU ARE NOT SKILLED, you're a cheater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
are you retarded? I'm Australian and I play on a touch pad and I pot fine. if you are getting two hit and can't pot damage fast enough put stgs in your gear you goat ****ing degenerate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I have fkey clicked my entire life on CO from 1.0 on and never used a macro or any other cheat and IMO I can pot just fine. It amazes me how many videos I see where that's all anyone does anymore is macro pot. I understand ping, etc. may force people to rely on these cheats yet its still a cheat and an unfair advantage and when people get jailed for it I say TQ got it right. Sorry to jump in this thread yet cheats are cheats and not everyone relies on this crap to play the game.

That's about all I have to say about that stuff. I am not jumping on your comment I just wanted to let you know there are a lot of good players that do not rely on this crap.

:P
did all of you above "except for Zenraiden which is apparently lier as on the ping he should be having he would better quit" try playing vs a 30 ping(with macro pot ) while u are on 80 ping ??

i have reported a player for this before , REPORT has been denied
and that is when you consider to buy a mouse/keyboard with a macro ,
or you never gonna win this ( if you consider it cheating and tq won't do anything towards him then face cheating by cheating )
and if tq doesn't consider it cheating idc about all of you
if tq makes it clear macro poting will send people to botjail , iam done with macro poting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Please ban the retard promoting autopots. No wonder I cant kill people with perfect chains as a trojan. Sad.
perfect chains ! huh
throwing sabers needs a very skilled player actually ... lol
and btw i doesn't promote them , i'am just blaming on TQ

Last edited by #Explicit; 11-01-2017 at 04:47.
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 05:23   #17
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
did all of you above "except for Zenraiden which is apparently lier as on the ping he should be having he would better quit" try playing vs a 30 ping(with macro pot ) while u are on 80 ping ??

or you never gonna win this ( if you consider it cheating and tq won't do anything towards him then face cheating by cheating )
if tq makes it clear macro poting will send people to botjail , iam done with macro poting

perfect chains ! huh
All I am saying is I do not have to cheat to play this game. Ping does play a roll, etc. and 30 ping players will always have an advantage over higher ping players. I am just saying when you get caught you get caught and should not get upset when you get jailed or banned. When I die in the game I die. If I can not pot fast enough ohhh well. When I go to bed at night I know I tried my best and maybe it was not good enough yet I also take pride in playing clean and not having to use cheats to try and be better then someone else.

That's all I am saying. Take it any way you want I am not here to judge you or others. People that need cheats and crutches to play will always need cheats and crutches. Just do not complain when you get caught that's all.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 05:27   #18
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
All I am saying is I do not have to cheat to play this game. Ping does play a roll, etc. and 30 ping players will always have an advantage over higher ping players. I am just saying when you get caught you get caught and should not get upset when you get jailed or banned. When I die in the game I die. If I can not pot fast enough ohhh well. When I go to bed at night I know I tried my best and maybe it was not good enough yet I also take pride in playing clean and not having to use cheats to try and be better then someone else.

That's all I am saying. Take it any way you want I am not here to judge you or others. People that need cheats and crutches to play will always need cheats and crutches. Just do not complain when you get caught that's all.
i won't be upset if they game is fair for all , and i didn't get caught on macro pot as its just 7 clicks per second which isn't that fast .
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 05:42   #19
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

perfect chains ! huh
what did i supposedly lie about?
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 08:01   #20
CheckOut|

CheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant future
Surprised a thread about me..

Well I can guarantee I have no 'special' thing with any GM.
All I actually do is: Record, Report and Wait its outcome.

Its what was said before, They check the video if they find something that is suspectious they will check the client (Conquer.exe). If it is stated that the player has modified their exe aka client edit they will botjail the certain player.

It does not really matter if you think or any other person thinks that the video is not enough evidence, edit stays an edit and bot stays an bot.

As to the videos you have linked in the thread

The person on lucifer had an client edit. If it is not Dave himself then it is a user on his account that client edited.

And about Osman Gazi, that guy had certainly removed stun edits, sadly TQ does not jail for removed stuns (Which I find stupid). But I assume that Opal found the way how osman gazi teleported each hit without being stunned weird he made a client check and as outcome the player had an edited client.

It is true that TQ does not jail for clickers, macro pots, they just 1-day ban once its detected.
It is also true that VIP-Players are able to use a edited client (Which as you see results in a lot of players being botjailed) and NON-Vip players not, non vip players will get within 10-15mins a 1-day ban.

Last edited by CheckOut|; 11-01-2017 at 08:04.
CheckOut| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2017, 01:08   #21
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP27...ature=youtu.be

no edits or macros needed mate

p.s this is my noob with 48k hp xoxo
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: