Old 10-31-2017, 09:21   #1
|Mordor|

|Mordor| is on a distinguished road
Someone together with GM corrupt?

As title says

Is it possible that this guy called shady anonymous and GMs are corrupt together? He seems to be able to jail almost everyone meanwhile his videos are not that much of a evidence If I remember he was also one of the people who jailed tyrone.

Here are two videos that are questionable:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yif5nOsP_-I (OsmaN~Gazi)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOtqXSu5I8s (LuciƒeR Gaming)
|Mordor| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 13:21   #2
bloke

bloke is on a distinguished road
Another butt hurt botting egy that prolly got jailed... videos have little to do these days as opal clearly says: CHECKING PLAYER'S CLIENT FURTHER. Now begone you filth.
bloke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 13:58   #3
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
GMs are definitely corrupt for example the Babyicey war is the most blatant abuse of power.

Nothing will be done about.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 14:29   #4
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Mordor| View Post
As title says

Is it possible that this guy called shady anonymous and GMs are corrupt together? He seems to be able to jail almost everyone meanwhile his videos are not that much of a evidence If I remember he was also one of the people who jailed tyrone.

Here are two videos that are questionable:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yif5nOsP_-I (OsmaN~Gazi)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOtqXSu5I8s (Luci***402;eR Gaming)
Let me try to explain to you how things work.

1. If the auto system catching you using Auto pot to fast or Clicker = 1 day ban

2. If player reports you to Gm and they check you client and they see you using Auto pot to fast or clicker = BotJail (its really that simple)

NOTE: Auto pot and Clicker are both illegal programs, Dave uses auto pot in every single video he post on you tube so clearly you can see whats happened in this case.

STOP TRYING TO BLAME GM''s for you being a LAZY gamer and needing to use auto programs, GET A LIFE
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 14:46   #5
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
Let me try to explain to you how things work.

1. If the auto system catching you using Auto pot to fast or Clicker = 1 day ban

2. If player reports you to Gm and they check you client and they see you using Auto pot to fast or clicker = BotJail (its really that simple)

NOTE: Auto pot and Clicker are both illegal programs, Dave uses auto pot in every single video he post on you tube so clearly you can see whats happened in this case.

STOP TRYING TO BLAME GM''s for you being a LAZY gamer and needing to use auto programs, GET A LIFE
excuse me , without macro pot any trojan / ww / dw will be able to Lazy kill you , just like a trojan gives u 2 cross sabers which is hard to recover even on macro poting and it actually kills you on macro poting easly

i agree that macro pot should be illegal , but they have to balance their game first or even ad a native poting system / or modify the hotkeys of their game to act faster , i mean what is the point to have to press F5 like 100 time in a minute to pot faster than holding F5 down .

you can never judge a player performance by his poting , trust me when i say if you want to pot quickly you won't be able to focus on your hits / movements you will just stuck struggling to hit F keys as fast as possible lets even say you are able to do so .. you won't be able to use multiple hot keys together easily
after all , TQ Hotkey System is a SU*K

Last edited by #Explicit; 10-31-2017 at 14:49.
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 15:27   #6
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
excuse me , without macro pot any trojan / ww / dw will be able to Lazy kill you , just like a trojan gives u 2 cross sabers which is hard to recover even on macro poting and it actually kills you on macro poting easly

i agree that macro pot should be illegal , but they have to balance their game first or even ad a native poting system / or modify the hotkeys of their game to act faster , i mean what is the point to have to press F5 like 100 time in a minute to pot faster than holding F5 down .

you can never judge a player performance by his poting , trust me when i say if you want to pot quickly you won't be able to focus on your hits / movements you will just stuck struggling to hit F keys as fast as possible lets even say you are able to do so .. you won't be able to use multiple hot keys together easily
Do you really feel that justifies macropotting and autoclicker?

Have you tried using two potion hotkeys and learning the rhythm most of us long time vets have mastered? Back and forth between the two keys is faster than one...
I personally use F8 as sit, F9 and F10 as potions, its more comfortable on that side of the keyboard

Its possible to use a program to modify the hotkeys without actually macro potting or autoclicking if you cant use the F-keys... You are correct that the F-Keys are not perfect and TQ should add a seperate hotkey settings

Anyone using auto/macro potter, autoclicker, multiclient, ini edits, ect... YOU ARE NOT SKILLED, you're a cheater

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time

Last edited by TheTrashBag; 10-31-2017 at 15:31.
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 18:43   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
Its possible to use a program to modify the hotkeys without actually macro potting or autoclicking if you cant use the F-keys... You are correct that the F-Keys are not perfect and TQ should add a seperate hotkey settings
Hello TTB (just sounds better ^_^)

I would not advise using a program like that..i tried to use one to remap the F-keys a lil bit after I started playing again and was one day banned =.=.. all my girls (and all VIPs).. But I think I remember TQ saying it was okay to use program to remap the f-Keys, but their anti-bot thing didn't seem to agree >.<.. So i uninstall that program =( and now I set the jump button left of the 1 and charge is 1 and i can press f1 and f2 keys all the time =)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 19:15   #8
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

are you retarded? I'm Australian and I play on a touch pad and I pot fine. if you are getting two hit and can't pot damage fast enough put stgs in your gear you goat ****ing degenerate.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2017, 20:12   #9
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I have fkey clicked my entire life on CO from 1.0 on and never used a macro or any other cheat and IMO I can pot just fine. It amazes me how many videos I see where that's all anyone does anymore is macro pot. I understand ping, etc. may force people to rely on these cheats yet its still a cheat and an unfair advantage and when people get jailed for it I say TQ got it right. Sorry to jump in this thread yet cheats are cheats and not everyone relies on this crap to play the game.

That's about all I have to say about that stuff. I am not jumping on your comment I just wanted to let you know there are a lot of good players that do not rely on this crap.

:P

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 00:15   #10
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Please ban the retard promoting autopots. No wonder I cant kill people with perfect chains as a trojan. Sad.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:16   #11
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
There is no way to detect autoclicker in hardware form And Most of the ppl are going that way. So, the bans are pointless and based on videos and friends

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 01:41   #12
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
There is no way to detect autoclicker in hardware form And Most of the ppl are going that way. So, the bans are pointless and based on videos and friends
yeah but these idiots dont use only clickers, most of em use stun edits and other sorts of edits mostly Magictype
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 01:52   #13
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
The system detects the speed of the clicks, if you set a macro above 20 clicks per second then you will get a 1day ban. Set it on 19 like I did for potting macro.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:09   #14
CEED

CEED is on a distinguished road
You must be retarded to set more than 11 which is AVG of high speed pro dota players. Im at about 9 per sec. which means i can pot fairly easy if i raelly try.

Server: Eternity
~IcyGirl~ - 130-131-136 (Ninja-Warrior-FireTao)
speed_of_light - 130-130-131 (Trojan-Trojan-Archer)
Lillymon - 130-131-130 (Pure Warrior)
Kendall - 130-130 (Ninja, soon too be 3rd time Ninja)

Not really strong Chars but made with love and less than $200 bulk.
CEED is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 04:25   #15
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEED View Post
You must be retarded to set more than 11 which is AVG of high speed pro dota players. Im at about 9 per sec. which means i can pot fairly easy if i raelly try.
It works for me, Just dont go above 20 to avoid 1day ban

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: