Old 11-01-2017, 05:05   #16
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Ofcourse there is a coin flip in co. You really think they set the jiang, chi and lotto rewards you will get on char creation?
The difference in scores is not that high even. You are at the ultra to epic range. Each epic changes your score alot. Dont think your score goes linear from 0 to 81000. With the multiplication and difference in score between normal to refined and ultra to epic your score changes more rapidly at the end.
Sadly you dismissed luck so you wont get a real answer. Have fun thinking you are cursed or whatever.
Hello Moonfall =)

Real answer is luck? Okayyyy...
I don't think I am cursed, quite the opposite. The only thing I wanted to know is if anyone could explain the gap between my girls

But thank you for your input, honestly =). Better have someone with whom we can disagree on the forum than a dead forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
you are right in the sense that three of your characters are so ridiculously close compared to the one outlier which almost negates the need for a big sample size, but there are still so many factors that are unknowns to everyone that it isnt enough

for example, different stats have different weightings (e.g max mp vs pattack) as well as different stages (stage 1 easier than stage 2), so the builds you are creating are skewing your results. secondly, your method of training is skewing results too (do i accept random ultras to epic asap, do i accept purples to remain actively strong, when do i use my pills, etc).

someone did code how it works, yes, but it takes effort to add in extra parameters. TQ as a company wouldnt invest money into something that nets no profit. what they would have done, and did, was tell people in what way they can spend money to manipulate their jiang for better results (they invented green/red pills). the only guaranteed outside factor would be the time you study your jiang (might as well have not mentioned it though since your chances of manipulating it are zero). anything else is highly unlikely
Hello squidgemelent =)

Thank you very much for your explanation
For information I use almost same method for all
2 Taos: first HP -> Immunity -> (anti break and mana for water and m attack for fire)
2 Physical attack: first P attack -> HP -> immunity -> (break and P strike)

I just keep ultra and connect stage when I have all utlra and I work on first stage last (Mana for water, m attack for fire and break for the 2 other girls)

I guess it will remain a domain for speculation, but I still find it very strange ^_^
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2017, 09:34   #17
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
i feel like HP is the hardest to make full epic, like if you skip that stage you can get more points
Old 11-03-2017, 13:24   #18
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by The last stick; 11-06-2017 at 22:15. Reason: Title edited
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2017, 17:43   #19
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

Just a lil and last update:

Started second: 81,000 (fixed) - About 14 months

Started first: 71,800
Started third: 70,600
Started fourth: 69,000
Sake - Most noob
Old 11-07-2017, 08:54   #20
|Shadow|

|Shadow| is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Just a lil and last update:

Started second: 81,000 (fixed) - About 14 months

Started first: 71,800
Started third: 70,600
Started fourth: 69,000
Congratz , jiang and chi make the difference .

GLASS CANNON RULZ

IN A WORLD FULL OF STG , CHOOSE SPG
|Shadow| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2017, 18:32   #21
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Shadow| View Post
Congratz , jiang and chi make the difference .
Hello and thank you very much Shadow ^_^
Sake - Most noob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: