Old 10-24-2017, 09:12   #16
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
Only because I care.....ur intellect is like a seed uncovered by the melonated dirt, open to the harshness and so u grew....but my God is Great indeed!
Are you Dave the leukemia head?
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2017, 10:40   #17
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I run a mellee purewater tao with 35k m-attk/ currently 22k p-attk ( soon 30k)
build is OP imo cause of the new 50k hp azure shield and 300pct speedgun, I wont go into more details but Ill say "this is a pure warriors wetdream) if ur good with the zap mellee hits. 35k m-attk gives nice zaps. OP build!
Hey, which server are you on? If that kind of build is considered op on a server, then I bet it'd be pretty easy to take over that server. We've been looking for a server to invade and enemy everyone, and it seems we finally found it.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:11   #18
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Bulker haters.......come all to hebby server so I can put u to shame damn fools,

Ur fat chubby fingers are no match for me, by reason of ur wickedness is why U all fall before me. come all to hebby so i can put u to shame!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2017, 11:18   #19
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
^ is not even a word.
Melanated means to be full of melanin, that which U recessive mofo lack!
Old 10-24-2017, 15:06   #20
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bulker haters.......come all to hebby server so I can put u to shame damn fools,

Ur fat chubby fingers are no match for me, by reason of ur wickedness is why U all fall before me. come all to hebby so i can put u to shame!!!!!!!!!!!
If I'm already on Hebby, where can I go to pk you? Don't think I've ever seen you make it past the first round of any event
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2017, 23:58   #21
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
If I'm already on Hebby, where can I go to pk you? Don't think I've ever seen you make it past the first round of any event
probably because his build doesn't work

the amount of times hes bragged about how many different "OP" builds he uses and how good he is, yet there is never ever any proof to go along with said brags
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2017, 06:07   #22
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Its not my fault that U guys suck at everything.....irl I have a 46 inch virtical leap, Im use to being much more capable than the avrg person and use to the hate that comes with it,

Pure melee water tao with high magic damage high p-damage enough torts and atk ring with spear in alt and high perfection, Ive beaten every class around my bp group(330,..360 bp), time diff is why i miss the events.

I can crit zap anti builds and speedgun imm builds, ive beaten a few 400 bp chars to prove my poiint,

in cross server pk I always aim to keep my opponents under 100k points, only the true pure water users with the new 50k hp azure shield would know what im talking about.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:30   #23
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its not my fault that U guys suck at everything.....irl I have a 46 inch virtical leap, Im use to being much more capable than the avrg person and use to the hate that comes with it,

Pure melee water tao with high magic damage high p-damage enough torts and atk ring with spear in alt and high perfection, Ive beaten every class around my bp group(330,..360 bp), time diff is why i miss the events.

I can crit zap anti builds and speedgun imm builds, ive beaten a few 400 bp chars to prove my poiint,

in cross server pk I always aim to keep my opponents under 100k points, only the true pure water users with the new 50k hp azure shield would know what im talking about.
Such long and evasive answers but the main point is simple, come with actual proof.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:45   #24
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Such long and evasive answers but the main point is simple, come with actual proof.
U just want to learn how to fight the old school way, zap/mellee

must got a pure warrior that has ur respect somwhere, I assure you..im better than him by reason of skillz=heart!
Old 10-26-2017, 07:43   #25
xelasavir

Quote:
Reading that was like watching one of those crappy Dos Equis commercials with the most interesting man in the world
Old 10-26-2017, 11:02   #26
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasavir View Post
Reading that was like watching one of those crappy Dos Equis commercials with the most interesting man in the world
And u must be that crappy fat guy at the bar.... looking on at what you perceive to be, "captured in a fictional recreation out of a Hollywood studio" an image of me. yes sir ur close, but Hollywood cant ........not this.

This is more like.......If the Creator God had a trillion sons and 1 of em was into CO, he would shYne like I do on the battle ground ofcourse!
Old 10-26-2017, 11:15   #27
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Lmfao, I am done.
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2017, 11:35   #28
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And u must be that crappy fat guy at the bar.... looking on at what you perceive to be, "captured in a fictional recreation out of a Hollywood studio" an image of me. yes sir ur close, but Hollywood cant ........not this.

This is more like.......If the Creator God had a trillion sons and 1 of em was into CO, he would shYne like I do on the battle ground ofcourse!
Damn, there are only two people who are delusional enough to call themselves the goat of conquer on these forums, and one of them is mentally ill and the other one is also a moderator of a conquer online bot. Color me impressed.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:38   #29
xelasavir

Quote:

Lets Video call and post the call on youtube for the CO community to watch, i'll even show you some of my *****es
Old 10-26-2017, 16:46   #30
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
Lmfao, I am done.
If U didnt exist there would be none to outshine, Haters are the steps that greatness steps upon, How else would we get ontop?? ontop of what??? U! hater!! have a nice day

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: