Old 03-13-2017, 01:30   #46
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Honestly, like I suggested would solve this situation. Prohibit offline tg in gw area, remove previous winners from gw pole day of GW "during the maint on saturday", lock everyone out of the map 10 minutes before gw starts anyone who is on the map gets sent to tc, anyone who dcs on the map ever gets sent to tc. Lock Gw Gates. Have gw last 1 hour not 3, then everyone goes in fresh against each other like in ctf fighting at the gates while fighting to break them down and get to the pole first before the other side to take control of the castle. Increase HP on pole and defense by a lot, it should be 3x stronger imho.
The problem with this is that there are very few servers with approximately equal sides. It is common for one side to be vastly stronger than the other side. This is ok in events like CTF where you have 3 different focus points - even if one side has two very big guilds, you can go to the third pole to try to collect points. In GW, all of the action is centred on a single pole. If one side gets into the castle before the other side and the gates are locked, it becomes extremely difficult to get into the castle, unless that side has a large number of reasonably strong waters and monks because you just stack everyone at the gates and decimate everyone with ranged skills.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:11   #47
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
The problem with this is that there are very few servers with approximately equal sides. It is common for one side to be vastly stronger than the other side. This is ok in events like CTF where you have 3 different focus points - even if one side has two very big guilds, you can go to the third pole to try to collect points. In GW, all of the action is centred on a single pole. If one side gets into the castle before the other side and the gates are locked, it becomes extremely difficult to get into the castle, unless that side has a large number of reasonably strong waters and monks because you just stack everyone at the gates and decimate everyone with ranged skills.
Well, it's better than the current system of the two stronger guilds just swapping pole's over and over. At least this way you have two different entry points, and brings more action into the game. If the weaker side loses so be it, it's guild war after all. Either people will keep fighting, or, they will admit defeat and be absorbed into the stronger/bigger guilds. It's better than wasting 2.5+hr pointlessly wasting there waiting for the enemy to essentially use gate jump all at once to charge to the pole. Honestly, I'd be ok if GW was more Skill pk stat based, however, I know a lot of people would disagree with this. "I'm looking at you antibreak users."

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2017, 06:26   #48
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Well, it's better than the current system of the two stronger guilds just swapping pole's over and over. At least this way you have two different entry points, and brings more action into the game. If the weaker side loses so be it, it's guild war after all. Either people will keep fighting, or, they will admit defeat and be absorbed into the stronger/bigger guilds. It's better than wasting 2.5+hr pointlessly wasting there waiting for the enemy to essentially use gate jump all at once to charge to the pole. Honestly, I'd be ok if GW was more Skill pk stat based, however, I know a lot of people would disagree with this. "I'm looking at you antibreak users."
I'm not sure your suggestion is better than the current system (unless you're on the stronger side), because it becomes incredibly easy for one side to dominate GW. All you need is a couple of strong ninjas on each gate spamming twilight dance, with fires/assassins on the walls.

I'm not saying the current offline TG system works, because when I used to play it pissed me off a lot, but I think the better solution would simply be to give the pole considerably more HP, which would stop the assassin spam. If you stop offline TG completely, it becomes virtually impossible to get into the castle if server is dominated by one side.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:33   #49
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I'm not sure your suggestion is better than the current system (unless you're on the stronger side), because it becomes incredibly easy for one side to dominate GW. All you need is a couple of strong ninjas on each gate spamming twilight dance, with fires/assassins on the walls.

I'm not saying the current offline TG system works, because when I used to play it pissed me off a lot, but I think the better solution would simply be to give the pole considerably more HP, which would stop the assassin spam. If you stop offline TG completely, it becomes virtually impossible to get into the castle if server is dominated by one side.
This needs to be done in unision as well, I agree I mentioned it in a post above somewhere in there. it needs to be 3x-10x stronger. 5x would probably be a happy middle ground that would prevent spamming, and this would actually make guild funds have a purpose for repairing the gates. As it is now, I can't remember the last time someone spent guild fund for that lol.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 03-25-2017, 17:17   #50
Returning
ComServant

Bump, added nobility and chi ranking.

Updated:

Water Taoist values of heals down from 45% to 20% for nectar taking into consideration of team events it could be too powerful for teams that run double water. 20% would be a much more balanced number.

Fire Taoist skill change for dodge and heaven blade and other information such as for wearing 2 accessories instead of just 1 when they now have 2 weapons.

Ninja, Change for psn star instead of limited potion use, it decreases how much they do by half Both HP and Healing CP & Gold store.

Cp HP & Mana pot while under effect heals only 5k instead of 10k.

Life Pot down from 7 to 3.5k etc.

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 15:10.
Old 06-21-2017, 23:47   #51
Returning
ComServant

Bump.

Added Backsword proficiency level change from + 8% Pattack at max to +16% mattack at max.

Added Shield Proficiency from +8% pattack to +8% defense.

Old 06-22-2017, 06:57   #52
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
#3 was implemented today
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2017, 12:38   #53
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
#3 was implemented today
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up one down. Although I'm not sure why this wasn't added in the patch notes there's no mention of it lol.

Last edited by Returning; 06-22-2017 at 12:54.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:57   #54
Kachun

i have found around 20 changes that are not mentioned in the notes

EDIT: same gem bags now stack

Last edited by Kachun; 06-22-2017 at 13:18.
Old 06-23-2017, 17:38   #55
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
I have a few ideas i'd like to hear your feedback. I dont see the point of perfection stones having an expiry. Stones dont have one. Why not just remove it? Also I mentioned somewhere else that they should be stackable imo. Same with yin and yang jades and regular protection pills for jiang hu. I think they should be stackable and have no expiry. Maybe flowers and love letters stackable too?
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 02:47   #56
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
If this was a Poker Improvement Suggestion, GM would have replied at instant on this thread but then again, its not. So, expect none of this to happen anytime soon or never.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:16   #57
Kachun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
If this was a Poker Improvement Suggestion, GM would have replied at instant on this thread but then again, its not. So, expect none of this to happen anytime soon or never.
Hahahahahaha

Wait

Cries his eyes out because its true
Old 06-24-2017, 12:42   #58
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonX View Post
I have a few ideas i'd like to hear your feedback. I dont see the point of perfection stones having an expiry. Stones dont have one. Why not just remove it? Also I mentioned somewhere else that they should be stackable imo. Same with yin and yang jades and regular protection pills for jiang hu. I think they should be stackable and have no expiry. Maybe flowers and love letters stackable too?
Honestly, they should make all items stackable except for potions. IMO as then you could have 10000 potions in your inventory taking up one slot and no risk in pk tournaments etc at least now you have to either sash or remote warehouse them or buy them from shopping mall etc when you're running low. Regular protection pills I think the reason they were not made stackable is because they each have their own expiratory time if you auto hunt them, it could be pretty complicated without making a new item to get them to stack when you get the out of the bag vs auto hunting them with the different expiry times and I think that may have been why they don't and the others do. I don't think they should remove the timer on them, as this would make them into "Super Protection Pills" and there would be no difference between the two.

For that same reason that's why perfection stones can't stack at the moment, but if you removed the expiration timer on them then I do think they should be stackable and see no reason why there should be an expiration timer in the first place. It'd be nice for players who are still working to get full super, although a few, could save their stones until they got their "main gear".

Honestly, IMHO even saddles should go to 10k. It's not like you get that many from auto hunting overnight, you get maybe 100-200 max if you're lucky. So there's really no "balance" if it were to worry about it would just save inventory space in the long run if you want to do a big batch one day.

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 13:22.
Old 06-24-2017, 13:17   #59
Returning
ComServant

Bump Update

Updates added under Part 2 as Part 1 is completely out of space for new updates. To find the updates please Search "Market Place" and "+ Stones & Perfection Stones and Other Items" to see the updates added on the first page of this thread.

Added names of those whose ideas I have posted next to their ideas.

Added updates to shield warrior skills & Trojan.

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 17:04.
Old 06-24-2017, 13:44   #60
Returning
ComServant

If you guys want to see these changes please send a ticket into the helpdesk @ tq, spam the designer mailbox etc.

The more voices we have the better, I'm not worried about the 1k cp reward I much more prefer having a stable well developed and balanced game to play! I spam them with this at least once a month but coming from one person isn't enough! Tell your friends/guild/clan/union members etc if you guys want to make changes you have to come together and unionize and make our voices heard.

I'm just one guy bugging them, if more people join in they will have to listen to their player base.

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 13:47.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: