Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 4.95 average. Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 11:59   #31
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
No idea. He was arguing about some kanasai guy on his server. I disagreed with his random accusations. He made a site about that kanasai guy with "evidence" that he pays of GM's to do things (which was obviously bs). After our little argument, I was put on there too saying I was bought off too. Kinda weird really. He's been stalking me ever since.

Oh and thanks to that avatar I started watching natsume Yijincho Quite fun.
Oh, maybe I will visit the link in his signature then I didn't bother because i figured there wouldn't be anything good in it.

And yeah Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorites, I really hope they do another season when the light novels get far enough to have another, and only when. I would be severely disappointed if they did one with fillers.

EDIT: Nvm the link in his signature is a youtube video
Planes v1.0b is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 12:28   #32
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed, he removed it from his siggy a month ago or something. Was quite the long one. I love my fair share of conspiracy theories, but that one took the cake
~*panda*~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 19:43   #33
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not really, just happened to check it. that was at 15:49 my time. First time I checked today. Unlike you, being on the forums at 07:34 lol.

So, how's the new website about me progressing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Panda has a fan, what did you do to get this one?
Quote:
No idea. He was arguing about some kanasai guy on his server. I disagreed with his random accusations. He made a site about that kanasai guy with "evidence" that he pays of GM's to do things (which was obviously bs). After our little argument, I was put on there too saying I was bought off too. Kinda weird really. He's been stalking me ever since.

Oh and thanks to that avatar I started watching natsume Yijincho Quite fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Oh, maybe I will visit the link in his signature then I didn't bother because i figured there wouldn't be anything good in it.

And yeah Natsume Yuujinchou is one of my favorites, I really hope they do another season when the light novels get far enough to have another, and only when. I would be severely disappointed if they did one with fillers.

EDIT: Nvm the link in his signature is a youtube video
Quote:
Indeed, he removed it from his siggy a month ago or something. Was quite the long one. I love my fair share of conspiracy theories, but that one took the cake
No life
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 23:24   #34
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice presentation, guys. I think I lost interest in co3.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:23   #35
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
^lol. sorry panda tends to stray off topic i believe
JimmySingh*new is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 06:55   #36
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
No life
Says the guy that devotes a siggy to the people that pwnd him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Nice presentation, guys. I think I lost interest in co3.
Bet you'll join right up when it comes out ;D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
^lol. sorry panda tends to stray off topic i believe
Bet I'm still one of the people with the highest amount of posts in community tho .
Old 11-25-2012, 08:28   #37
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Good job there, if there'll be any updates as regards the CO3, I'll update the thread here.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:12   #38
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
Good job there, if there'll be any updates as regards the CO3, I'll update the thread here.
he has nothing better to do. CO is his life, he doesn't play it, he loves to log on forums daily
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 09:24   #39
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hi nerd
Ty broer. U still ***9829; me ?

Quote:
lol copy me bro

life ACHIEVEMENT - go do something better
Hey, you said it was a life achievement so I claimed it as one. Funny how you don't even notice we're messing with you. Maybe you are just that daft.

Quote:
Thanks. I prefer putting all info together instead of having to read 56456 threads that get created because of it. Unlike the few noisy haters on this thread, there are quite a few people anticipating 3.0 as a new start

Quote:
he has nothing better to do. CO is his life, he doesn't play it, he loves to log on forums daily
So, spending 20ish minutes a day on a forum is my entire life? :|

I'm quite sure it did take you way longer to create your signature and website about me. I mean, you actually spend time creating a website for someone you hate online. If that is not the epitome of an obsessed no life hater, then what is?
Old 11-25-2012, 09:39   #40
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
this seems interesting. Problem is its Tq who make the game means they will destroy it like co 2.0
maybe 3-4 years classic if we lucky then they start get greedy and add stuff like dbs/cps. People get mad and quit and whos laughing in the end? Its Tqqqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 09:41   #41
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ty broer. U still ***9829; me ?
Yes sister
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 11:08   #42
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you just seem to be describing yourself. also please change your avatar, every time I see it I want to barf.

On topic: panda, is natsume any good?
feardrake is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 11:21   #43
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Will will let us know if there will be updates. Will you Will?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 13:01   #44
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
this seems interesting. Problem is its Tq who make the game means they will destroy it like co 2.0
maybe 3-4 years classic if we lucky then they start get greedy and add stuff like dbs/cps. People get mad and quit and whos laughing in the end? Its Tqqqqq
Indeed, but It'll be fun for the time it lasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
Yes sister
***9829;

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardrake View Post
you just seem to be describing yourself. also please change your avatar, every time I see it I want to barf.

On topic: panda, is natsume any good?
Yea it's pretty good. It has a casual feel about it, probably because it has like 50+ episodes total. It's a nice change for me, no rushing characters n stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Will will let us know if there will be updates. Will you Will?
I'm willing to bet that Will will, wouldn't you Will?
Old 11-25-2012, 13:07   #45
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micdeath View Post
It was a much longer time than a month before they introduced potency and CP after CO2.0 was released. Much longer.
^ This; They added Potency, Lottery and CP's in jan-Feb of 2006 if I am not Mistaken

I Am Looking Forward to it. I missed out on 1.0 as 2.0 had already been released. Since I excelled in the PVP aspect I wanna See if I am still a Contender. If a Lottery/Bulking/Any other Pay to Win system is put into place then its going to be a Waste of time. As they Said They Anticipate it to Be F2P so I have to Assume there will be Some Form of Buying gears or Upgrades.
Still. Looking Forward To it.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: