Old 12-15-2009, 18:10   #61
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
keep monks the heck out of classic co.

any1 who thinks otherwise is kinda stupid k ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 13:37   #62
~..AsK..~

~..AsK..~ is on a distinguished road
bring in monks i dont mind classic is already ****ed up with ninjas and lotto. the more it gets screwed the more people will quit and TQ will finally give us a real classic server

Yummy - Water>War>Water - Lvl 130
Yummy:P - Troj - Lvl 130
~..AsK..~ - Archer - Lvl 130
~..AsK..~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 13:51   #63
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not against adding monk simply because it's new. We already know this isn't classic conquer so it doesn't really matter what's new or not.

The reason I'm against monk is he is way too overpowered. Co2 servers will just be monks vs. ninjas. Classic server would just be all monks.

I like the idea of new classes,. but they should be just as powerful as the old classes.

Why does a trojan have literally 3 skills for his class, 2 of which are worthless. Ninja has way too many skills and so does monk. They didn't keep things in perspective at all when they came up with their skill lists. How else can you explain the fact that ninjas are still just as strong as trojans on classic even after taking out one of their most powerful skills. (I'm not complaining about trojans, I don't play them. I play an archer on liberty and I've always made my main a melee water tao.)

I was strongly in support of TQ making a new class back when Durant was suggestions mod and we were throwing around ideas for a new class. But, after seeing TQ completely screw up on making a balanced class with Ninja I am highly sceptical of their ability to make an even remotely balanced class ever again. They even had to make an entire new server without toxic fog because so many people complained about it being overpowered.

If they add monks to classic then they will have to make another 2 servers called "classic, classic co." Where monk is missing some of it's skills. When will it end?

And for specific reasons why monk will be overpowered, MrRingo summed it up nicely.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 16:31   #64
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
I think TQ wants a class to be equal to the other classes just after it got released. But that's not how they should...

For example ninja's. The first couple of days, noone really cared about their power. 'Oh, their attack is higher then a Trojan's. Funny...'. But once 1 ninja reached 130, upgraded his katana, and pwned everyone with his easy skills... That's the point where the complaining starts.

TQ needs to think.

I still don't agree with new classes tho. Fuck off with monk.
Old 12-16-2009, 17:23   #65
gryphon89
I'd tap it

gryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't even want the Monk in 2.0. Nevermind in Classic...
gryphon89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 18:06   #66
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
another reason monks shouldn't be added is that these servers are new, they haven't been around very long and people have been putting all that time (and money) into the characters they have so they can get them high enough to have some fun and some competition.

no one wants their character choice ruined with the release of a new class.

oh and another thing, these servers are already full to the point that people can't log in and when they do get in it's a lag fest, releasing a new class isn't going to help this as if you remember back to when ninjas were released even the emptiest servers were full because people were making ninjas to try them out.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 21:01   #67
djfacebooth
Banned

djfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond reputedjfacebooth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You're not contributing to the discussion by just saying "no". How about providing an actual reason?
would i contribute if i said F#####CK no?

reason: because its TQ
djfacebooth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 14:46   #68
P o y Y $ o N ^
Damage.Inc

P o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond repute
i dont agree with this class "monk" just to cure poison that a stupid class , i think there should be added a magic to water taos to cure poison and make a cool class like the dark taoist or whatever something more creative
P o y Y $ o N ^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2009, 21:10   #69
iEat
pro spamma

iEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond repute
it seems as though tq wants to replace the old classes with the new classes. they shouldn't put monks here but i know they will so whatever ill quit if it happens.

Firm believer that if you are not going at least over 15 mph over the speed limit at all times than you are not a true driver and that the gas pedal dont work unless the windows are vibrating
iEat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 01:26   #70
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
They're too overpowered. Not in classic please Only thing I'd like it for is curing toxic fog on 2.0 servers but... this is classic. No toxic fog.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2009, 18:43   #71
NĒro

NĒro is on a distinguished road
Talking Monk? NO, please!

Hey guys!!! i'm new around here!!! Nice to meet you all!!

About the Monk:

No please, how a members just said before keep CO classic, more classic as possible!

PS: Merry Xmas and a great new year!!!!
NĒro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2009, 19:09   #72
Soccerstar

Soccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond repute
monks arnt classic.
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as it is in tavern
Give us this day our foamy head
And forgive us of spillages
As we forgive those who spill against us
And lead us not into incarceration
But deliver us from hangovers
For thine is the beer
The bitter and the larger
Forever and ever
Barmen.

soccerstar-127-127-130 tro-war-wat...
Soccerstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 19:20   #73
Trooge14
bai pony

Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
Yes it should.
TQ can go burn in hell and so should its game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ
Trooge14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 04:34   #74
Masa2

Masa2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhunter98 View Post
This is classic CO not CO 1.0.
These are the servers were everyone knows how to bot.
This is the time were we can't just autolvl no all autolvlers also get 10k kills in sm, without being hit by mobs cause they so damn fast.

And you know most complainers on this forum are using those bots, lol what am i saying if i was informed correctly the developer of that bot wandering around here.

Sorry Liberty your server does have its fun, too bad from the ping, only 1/4 botting. But Royalty server ****ed up with all those botters were more then 1/2 of server been using bots, different types.

Oh not to mention all the complaints over Lotto in game and 1 month later we only complain about lotto drop ratio being lowered.

Classic server deserves Monk

There are less botters nowadays on all CO2.0 servers togetehr then there are on royalty.

I am honestly sorry for those few people on the classic servers who don't use any bots.
I agree. Besides ninjas are already owning everyone so it would be fun to see monks owning their * while they're stunned.
Masa2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2009, 17:15   #75
kingparv

kingparv is on a distinguished road
yea

hi noobs xD
yea i want the monk class !! it will be cool muahahhahaa to all the ppl saying no they dont want =D
i dont care if monks come in coz its not classic co anyways its just
conquer 2.0 - fog , bp and so on ...

Royalty_Eu <<----- all the way !!!
Ghost <<----- sexy
kingparv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: