Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 22:37   #196
Setsuna~
I♥Purple

Setsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond repute
Rip co

Thank you jackoffthebox aka Rogue_sora for the avvy.

Current playing GUNZ, Battle field 3 and DC Universe
Setsuna~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2013, 22:02   #197
bahasa

bahasa is on a distinguished road
This game was awesome back then. Lots of people talked in languages i understand. But then came people from a certain country i assume you know which country im talking about. N everything was not the same. People talking exotic languages and pkers everywhere. They even killed noobs trying to lvl peacefully. It became sucked. N i took a slight peek today to see how much co has changed. (English isnt my first language but i tried)

Years ago i got friends on turq n titan N we were like families. Kinda miss those moments with my guildmates. It was like my second life.
bahasa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 08:16   #198
HuMaYuN
Ni(VjA

Location: ~Toronto, Canada~ Guild: ~TemplarKnights~ Level: ~130-130 Fire-Fire~
HuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond repute
R.i.p co
Guild: TemplarKnights
What am i doing now?: As of 1/03/2014 Actively Playing Love2Hate CO [US Server] if you want to play a true CO 1.0...My Ingame name is: HuKo if you happen to pass by
HuMaYuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 12:26   #199
pikspiritus13

pikspiritus13 will become famous soon enoughpikspiritus13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool View Post
It's boring, Have you logged in lately? Seen your community? Sh** used to be striving, hell it was outrageously social, People actually talked - Hell it shows in the forums, notice how dead this place is? The only thing jumping is the Returning Player's harbor talking about how this game has gone to ****.
I couldnt agree more. I just tried playing this game again, 3 weeks ago and i have 2 lvl 120 full sup chars ( wtf ) and no actual friends ..... i used to love co just for the fact i could just sit in a random plvl stack and talk all they to players i just met.... that was the beauty of CO, the one thing that set this game apart of all the rest of the mmorpg games. The fact that people didnt care what lvl they were, what items they had or where they were from, they just wanted to log in and have fun. Getting your first SUP item was " WOW " back in the days, now its just 5 mins of your time to do a quest......
BTW if anyone knows of a game that now is what CO used to be, pls share
Tho i still hope co revives ( thats why i re download it from time to time ) im kinda loosing hope. Had great times with this game and i do thank TQ for that time, but as all good things, i guess this had to have an end too.
pikspiritus13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2013, 20:57   #200
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuMaYuN View Post
R.i.p co
well, I looked at site in your sig, lots of difficulties
edit: ok now

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 12-14-2013 at 10:17.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2013, 21:06   #201
waldo04
pro

waldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to waldo04
I keep trying to come back but the shear lack of competent people makes my blood boil. All people are, are **** waving morons for the most part. I do however run into old friends from time to time.
waldo 110-110 water-fire (part of the TQ'd team)
Volcano
Kathmia 130-130-117 pure nin - banned (TQ'd)
Xytep 130-130-109 nin-nin-tro
Bushi 130-130 war-war-wat
Ogari 131 non rb monk
waldo04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2013, 21:26   #202
LVCIFER

LVCIFER is on a distinguished road
lol really? after all the sh!t thats flying around? get real bro...
LVCIFER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2013, 11:48   #203
Beej1986
i r pwt u?

Location: "Some People where born to follow, some born to lead, i got my place, you got yours, now get behind me xD"
Beej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond reputeBeej1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beej1986
Hey!

Hey guys long time vet just game back to play iPad Co! Glad to be back!

Wife: ashley [Water>Water> Water]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhang(freedom)
because thats the day you stopped bathing?
Quote:
Originally posted by BeeJ
JOIN THE CAUSE. GUILD WAR 4.19.07. AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Quote:
Originally posted by freedon_man
beejs cool .......
(see its true, i am da coolest).
Beej1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2013, 16:53   #204
The Hate
OSFPSGAMER

The Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond repute
Gogogo 3.0, lolol
Twitch

Legends/Reminiscence (I log in for tournies, GW and sometimes CTF, bye)
Laricko
Water-Ninja-Ninja (BT Ninja )

Tiger and Sapphire old school player. Pwnography, best Guild, best moments, best fbers/ssers Sapphire ever had, word.
The Hate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 18:27   #205
SliceNdice

SliceNdice is on a distinguished road
The game was fun before people started using bots,cheats, etc.

The lack of security for the game's code led to its downfall.....

Quit complaining about Conqueer and just Quit!!!

Life is good.... try getting one for yourself.

Crystal server:
SliceNdice 2RB 122 Trojan>>130 Archer>>Archer
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; LVL 113 Given Away

1st Trojan>Archer on server
SliceNdice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2013, 22:28   #206
SelfDestructive

SelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a returning player, though I've never really had any phenomenal characters or anything. I started playing many a year ago, way before the potency/cps/etc days. Compared to how it was then, it's quite dead which sucks. I still remember making my first character all those years ago, and I had joined a guild and made friends within the first day, and they helped me learn how to play. Now I've got four guildless and friendless characters. And while I do find it somewhat addicting trying to lvl my characters and get better armor for them, I think it would be way more fun with people to talk to.

Grace. Tro>Tro Cerberus/Gryphon
.Grace. Wat>Fire Lightning
Eriel War>War Tornado
>>--Grace-> Arch>Arch Volcano

SelfDestructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2013, 03:21   #207
t^^t
One Plus two Equals?

t^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfDestructive View Post
I'm a returning player, though I've never really had any phenomenal characters or anything. I started playing many a year ago, way before the potency/cps/etc days. Compared to how it was then, it's quite dead which sucks. I still remember making my first character all those years ago, and I had joined a guild and made friends within the first day, and they helped me learn how to play. Now I've got four guildless and friendless characters. And while I do find it somewhat addicting trying to lvl my characters and get better armor for them, I think it would be way more fun with people to talk to.
The good ol days of CO was chatting and leveling up in the bat cave with my tao.

-Dont hate me cuz ur mom wants me.

Self motivator, self achiever.. Get on my lvl......

Best line i got so far:

"NO matter how much I change my style, you still hit me."

---->>>Life is hard then you die.

-Post counts are overrated!

***I rather have a older "Join Date" than more "Post counts." ***
t^^t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2013, 14:59   #208
itsGecko

itsGecko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t^^t View Post
The good ol days of CO was chatting and leveling up in the bat cave with my tao.
haha ye good old days, but seriously, I came back today. I whispered about 20 people ingame to get a conversation going. But no1 replies? Nobody talks anymore?

This is kinda lame....

Also I am bugged as the xmas gift box dupes in my inventory http://gyazo.com/973deb16887de742997913efe05f67d2

I cant even play properly 0.o
itsGecko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2013, 22:14   #209
SelfDestructive

SelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeSelfDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by t^^t View Post
Good times. I did the same except for me it was in AC. Man that city used to be PACKED when I first had a weakling character leveling up there.

Grace. Tro>Tro Cerberus/Gryphon
.Grace. Wat>Fire Lightning
Eriel War>War Tornado
>>--Grace-> Arch>Arch Volcano

SelfDestructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2013, 16:26   #210
killermac83

killermac83 is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't call my friends to play this game I often check out the conquer website to see anything new in hopes of a classic conquer but nothing really real. Conquer was my first MMO when I was a child and it was amazingly fun I had good memories and nothing could compete with that ever. I do have a problem playing the new conquer its boring heavily moderated and restricted and lots of the fun pvp feel is gone. I miss the old days so very much but one thing I have learned is that TQ does not care and they haven't for awhile. Other wise they would bring back classic but it is my guess they will not because the current version of conquer offers limitless ways for them to obtain money and make this game a pay to win. The real conquer R.I.P you won't be forgotten.
killermac83 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: