Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 16:42   #31
ViM
ViMpAiR

ViM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to ViM
Angry This is Garbage

This is not Classic Co by Any means, this is a Down Graded Version Of the Currently crappy Game Called Co2.0 Thus a waste of Time.

To Make this What The True original Players want you need to :

Remove::

2nd Reborn
Lotto
Cp's
Ninja's
New Jump

Add::

Db Drop Rate
Met Drop Rate

After This the Target Group of Players who originally Wanted Classic Co will be Satisfied Until then, this Will be an Epic Failure on TQ's part. this Is not what we want, Don't Rush on Making these Servers. as they Wont be Populated as you think.

after Reading this "release" post i will no longer be coming back To Classic Co Good Luck to All who End up on these "Classic Conquer" servers.

Rant End..
28-Ninja
Old 10-21-2009, 16:57   #32
HolyAvenger
Reverend

HolyAvenger is a splendid one to beholdHolyAvenger is a splendid one to beholdHolyAvenger is a splendid one to beholdHolyAvenger is a splendid one to beholdHolyAvenger is a splendid one to beholdHolyAvenger is a splendid one to beholdHolyAvenger is a splendid one to behold
I was an old school classic Conquer player. I played in Ruby server back in 2003. I agree with the vast majority of the people when they say that these "supposed" classic CO servers are really NOT classic CO. I have no problem keeping the 2.0 graphics, but lottery, horses, magic bottles, garments, fans (I noticed you only said talismen), battlepower, 2nd rb, lvl cap of 137, noob quests to get gear from trainers and NPCs, Merchant Mall, blessed items and any other addon to classic needs to go.

The list that was stated of what is been cut in the original post is really not enough to make it "Classic".

I can understand why you will keep gems dropping from monsters, but even then, I would prefer to go back to the days when we "mined" for our gems. People protected their miners and mine pkers where server wide KOS. We protected each others miners.

I imagined taking out the above proposed list from 2.0. It is basically 2.0 without speed lvling and prevents the mass amount of 1 and 2 socket items for a while.

Classic CO was hard and difficult to get geared for. Elites and supers were hard to come by until the server and economy evolved. Enchanting items with + was difficult, however, the db buyers still were able to get ahead of the non-paying players of a free RPG (you have to pay the bills somehow).

To conclude, if you, TQ, really want to honor the request of Classic CO players, then make Classic CO, not a cheap imitation. Don't insult them with a semi-classic game. Give them the real deal.

"Chocolate and me get along just fine."

I am Canadian, and no, I do not live in an igloo. But I do kill wild animals with my bare hands.
Old 10-21-2009, 17:00   #33
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
The features list seems fine.. But Hemp, maybe you could post a list of available lotto prizes as and when you get a chance?

[Edit] And will the +1 drop rate be raised along with the gem rates?? We need hunting to be practical if it's going to be 'classic' CO

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes

Last edited by Just_Pea; 10-21-2009 at 17:11.
Old 10-21-2009, 17:09   #34
mokujin0321

mokujin0321 is on a distinguished road
I do agree most everyone, im an old school co player from crystal server, and i would love for co to be the way is was then, but the fact is it wont happen, becouse tq has seen how much money they can make from lottery and cps.
However unlike most ppl i will save what *****ing i have about the game till it actually comes out and we see what the finished product is. Lastly ive been playing tq games for years now and it always seems to be the same story where ever i go. Most ppl are always complaining about what tq does and doesnt do and yet these same ppl are still here. If you hate what the company is doin that much why stick around???

German Playwright, poet and novelist Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said

I will not be as those who spend the day in complaining of headache, and the night in drinking the wine that gives it
Old 10-21-2009, 18:31   #35
pooptruck

pooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
The features list seems fine.. But Hemp, maybe you could post a list of available lotto prizes as and when you get a chance?

[Edit] And will the +1 drop rate be raised along with the gem rates?? We need hunting to be practical if it's going to be 'classic' CO
The +1 drop rate won't really matter if there's lottery and + stones...
Old 10-21-2009, 18:37   #36
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.
Highlight 1: Why would you not be able to 2nd socket a weapon >.<

Highlight 2: Gahhhhh! *tears out hair*
Old 10-21-2009, 19:11   #37
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptruck View Post
The +1 drop rate won't really matter if there's lottery and + stones...
It will to everybody that doesn't paypal.. which may yet include me... i dunno if im playing, or if i'll paypal if/when i do.

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 19:39   #38
Faith4Me

Faith4Me is on a distinguished road
The major modifications of the new Classic CO:
a. No Shopping Mall
b. No Battle Power System
c. No "One Good Turn Deserves Another Quest" (DB Leveling)
d. No DB Socketing for "non-weapon" gear or the 2nd socket for weapons
e. No Talismans
f. No Toxic Fog skill for the Ninja class
g. Gem drop rate increased
h. PK allowed in Twin City.

Hmmm where does it say there keeping lotto ? n i think there keeping the ninja class but only removing the toxic fog...
Old 10-21-2009, 19:40   #39
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith4Me View Post
The major modifications of the new Classic CO:
a. No Shopping Mall
b. No Battle Power System
c. No "One Good Turn Deserves Another Quest" (DB Leveling)
d. No DB Socketing for "non-weapon" gear or the 2nd socket for weapons
e. No Talismans
f. No Toxic Fog skill for the Ninja class
g. Gem drop rate increased
h. PK allowed in Twin City.

Hmmm where does it say there keeping lotto ? n i think there keeping the ninja class but only removing the toxic fog...
Can you see 'No ladyluck to enter lottery' on that list?

Would be a pretty major modification wouldn't it?

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 19:44   #40
Faith4Me

Faith4Me is on a distinguished road
ooo my bad i saw No mall as No lottery xD
Old 10-21-2009, 20:42   #41
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Sorry about the late reply. Don't know if anyone said yet, but here's what I can tell you so far. To answer your questions, in order:

Because that was already decided.
Mining is not disabled, digging up gems and such will be. Just ore in the mines.
That hasn't been mentioned really, but I would imagine they can.
No CPs.
As for what else will be in, we'll let you know as more information becomes available for release.

Hope that helps ease your troubled mind.

Oh, and Ananta, you love me, ergo vis a vis, you love TQ. Check.
I figured i should quote this since it's related...

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 10-21-2009, 20:58   #42
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Still no expected date/time? I might as well get started on my own 1.0 server then for when people start *****ing the TQ one failed.
Old 10-21-2009, 21:03   #43
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
So we still get
-Ninjas
-2nd Reborns
-Lotto
-CPs
2nd Reborns would be alright but I would hope no ninjas and lotto and cps but meh it isn't the end of the world.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
Old 10-21-2009, 21:14   #44
SkilledAzn123
Banned

SkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond reputeSkilledAzn123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SkilledAzn123
If this is how Classic CO will be, GOODBYE.

We want ;
No lotto.
Increased Db/Met drop rate
Mining for gems
No talismans
No battlepower
No free item quest
No DB lvling
No flamelit

Heres the bottom line that you TQ Digital idiots don't understand
WE WANT EVERYTHING BEFORE NO PK IN TC BACK IN THE GAME, NOTHING AFTER THAT.
Old 10-21-2009, 21:59   #45
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkilledAzn123 View Post
If this is how Classic CO will be, GOODBYE.

We want ;
No lotto.
RESTORED Db/Met drop rate
Mining for gems
No talismans
No battlepower
No free item quest
No DB lvling
No flamelit

Heres the bottom line that you TQ Digital idiots don't understand
WE WANT EVERYTHING BEFORE NO PK IN TC BACK IN THE GAME, NOTHING AFTER THAT.
Fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: