Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 09:29   #16
Aceking

Aceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond repute
So your removing the ability to put 2nd sockets in your WEAPONS with Dbs, which has been around since near the start of conquer....and your keeping lotto where players can win 2 socket elite weapons.

And im going to assume lotto will still have 2 socket items and +8's?

Well I see where this is going, but if 2 soc items and +8's will remain in lotto, then why bother even taking out DB leveling? Same purpose.

I mean, while lotto offers the occasional chance for a player who rarely gets cp's the chance to win big, the players who will visit the lotto more frequently will have the biggest advantage because they will get the best gear REALLY fast and really quick....but you are going to hinder their leveling by removing DB leveling.

That just doesn't seem to add up for me...

[EDIT]:
I wouldn't have a problem with keeping lotto, if 3 things are removed: 2 socs, +8s and exemption tokens. (exp balls are obviously already removed.)
Keep +1 stones and such to give the db buyers the advantage over regular players and such.

At the very least, change +8 to +5/6 and downgrade 2 soc to 1...
For the love of conquer, return 2 sockets to their godlike status which was CLASSIC.

~ViRuS~ Troj 130 - War 130 - Troj 125+

Dreams-Dream
We came, we saw, we conquered.

Last edited by Aceking; 10-21-2009 at 09:34.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:36   #17
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
So your removing the ability to put 2nd sockets in your WEAPONS with Dbs, which has been around since near the start of conquer....and your keeping lotto where players can win 2 socket elite weapons.

And im going to assume lotto will still have 2 socket items and +8's?

Well I see where this is going, but if 2 soc items and +8's will remain in lotto, then why bother even taking out DB leveling? Same purpose.

I mean, while lotto offers the occasional chance for a player who rarely gets cp's the chance to win big, the players who will visit the lotto more frequently will have the biggest advantage because they will get the best gear REALLY fast and really quick....but you are going to hinder their leveling by removing DB leveling.

That just doesn't seem to add up for me...

[EDIT]:
I wouldn't have a problem with keeping lotto, if 3 things are removed: 2 socs, +8s and exemption tokens. (exp balls are obviously already removed.)
Keep +1 stones and such to give the db buyers the advantage over regular players and such.

At the very least, change +8 to +5/6 and downgrade 2 soc to 1...
For the love of conquer, return 2 sockets to their godlike status which was CLASSIC.
Honestly, it's not even CO 1.0 with what they're proposing. Keeping the graphical updates and 'security' stuff isn't a bad thing. However, keeping all the stuff that ruined 2.0, and claiming that 1.0 is coming back, isn't right. But, it's TQ, and our input means nothing. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57   #18
Aceking

Aceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Honestly, it's not even CO 1.0 with what they're proposing. Keeping the graphical updates and 'security' stuff isn't a bad thing. However, keeping all the stuff that ruined 2.0, and claiming that 1.0 is coming back, isn't right. But, it's TQ, and our input means nothing. :/
Well TQ needs to make money off the project, otherwise it wont even run.
So I couldnt agree more with some things staying that will make them money....but keeping some things in the game that gives a group of particular players an insane advantage over the others....is what I disagree to.

I mean, by not allowing players to 2nd socket their weapons with DBs, and only allowing 2 socket weapons through lotto, artisan or from normal 2 socket is a little ridiculous. I mean this is a feature that has been in the game since probably the start, but at the very least....the most early days of the game.
Its like just handing them Poseidons Triton and saying here, rule the world.

In all honestly, how can you call a game Classic Conquer when you are removing a feature that IS CLASSIC, and is older than the majority of the servers people play on.
And then to keep 2 socs and +8's but remove Db leveling.
Your jumping ships from one extreme to another with those.

Fact is, TQ wont make enough money for it without lotto. Thats fine, but reduce the +8s and 2 sockets to something a little less, but to something that will at least attract attention to and get players to play lotto...as I suggested in my previous post, 1 sockets and +5/6 only.

I doubt they will make any changes, but at least consider what i'm saying.

~ViRuS~ Troj 130 - War 130 - Troj 125+

Dreams-Dream
We came, we saw, we conquered.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:38   #19
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
Well TQ needs to make money off the project, otherwise it wont even run.
So I couldnt agree more with some things staying that will make them money....but keeping some things in the game that gives a group of particular players an insane advantage over the others....is what I disagree to.

I mean, by not allowing players to 2nd socket their weapons with DBs, and only allowing 2 socket weapons through lotto, artisan or from normal 2 socket is a little ridiculous. I mean this is a feature that has been in the game since probably the start, but at the very least....the most early days of the game.
Its like just handing them Poseidons Triton and saying here, rule the world.

In all honestly, how can you call a game Classic Conquer when you are removing a feature that IS CLASSIC, and is older than the majority of the servers people play on.
And then to keep 2 socs and +8's but remove Db leveling.
Your jumping ships from one extreme to another with those.

Fact is, TQ wont make enough money for it without lotto. Thats fine, but reduce the +8s and 2 sockets to something a little less, but to something that will at least attract attention to and get players to play lotto...as I suggested in my previous post, 1 sockets and +5/6 only.

I doubt they will make any changes, but at least consider what i'm saying.
They made money fine off 1.0, with their other games combined. They're talking about releasing 'classic' CO, but pray tell, what is classic about the trash they have put in it lately?

Back in 1.0, the bulkers were not so overpowered. Yes, they had better gear overall, but it was about skill, not who had the biggest wallet. Today, it's required to buy DBs, back then, it was optional. I miss the fact I could hunt my gear, and build up some nice stuff, without spending money. I did buy DBs, a few even back then, but I didn't feel I had to.

Just having lottery in the 'classic' CO is a major turn-off to many, many OLD players. The ones that were here when 1.0 came out, etc. Yet, TQ does NOT listen, as is proven. They want a huge money-making scheme off this, rather than giving their staunch supporters what they want. Instead, they're force-feeding people their money patches, regardless of whatever form they take.

Classic CO should be that. NOTHING that came in from 2.0. Cept maybe the warrior 120 shields, they promised those years, before 2.0 >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:42   #20
kertpellisv2

kertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kertpellisv2
Co2.0 graphics.. Does that include the CO2 client? Or will there be the old brown one?

^ Should be choosable, new co2.0 style, or old co1 style
Old 10-21-2009, 12:43   #21
pooptruck

pooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.
Is No DB Mall lotto the blue thing at the bottom of the screen... or cps? Will the drop rates be increased? Will there be horses or flame lit?
Old 10-21-2009, 12:49   #22
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooptruck View Post
Is No DB Mall lotto the blue thing at the bottom of the screen... or cps? Will the drop rates be increased? Will there be horses or flame lit?
You can already set the drop rate out of your mind I can tell you that much, TQ still denies to have changed it in the past. that was probably their worst market stunt, changing the drop rates to improve their sales without notifying us and practically lieing about it.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-21-2009, 13:00   #23
Rote515

Rote515 is on a distinguished road
ehh at least they did get rid of bp and socketing gear with dbs. Without bp you can be full +8 and still get your **** tossed by someone with +4s or +5s so its not the huge deal your making it into. My single bulk trojan will still be able to stomp on a mega-bulker if he cant SS/FB worth a ****. Although they should definitly DEFINITLY bring back mining for gems. I mean wtf there is gonna be no SDGs on this server...

Battousai515
130-130-133 Retired
nin-war-fire

Tomoyo515
130-133-138 nin-war-fire

+12 bag, talis, BS, Brace, cap, robe, zebra
+7 crop, boots

Duke
Old 10-21-2009, 13:42   #24
XinCline
I like :D

XinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond repute
As far as lotto giving +8's and what not, so be it. But don't have it give out sockets. Thats one thing non db-buyers had vs bulkers. We make a socket, we get handsomely rewarded upon selling it (if of course). As far as +8's, whatever, have fun socketing that. Even if its a weapon, full 1s trojans are gonna rip face as is. Even with super awesome +3's!

As much as I'd like to see lotto removed, its not as effective without the potency, talismans and socketing via dbs. Remember when it first came out? +8's were like "Yeah ok, I think i'll keep my dual thank you.".
Old 10-21-2009, 13:51   #25
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XinCline View Post
As far as lotto giving +8's and what not, so be it. But don't have it give out sockets. Thats one thing non db-buyers had vs bulkers. We make a socket, we get handsomely rewarded upon selling it (if of course). As far as +8's, whatever, have fun socketing that. Even if its a weapon, full 1s trojans are gonna rip face as is. Even with super awesome +3's!

As much as I'd like to see lotto removed, its not as effective without the potency, talismans and socketing via dbs. Remember when it first came out? +8's were like "Yeah ok, I think i'll keep my dual thank you.".
We don't know whether or not TQ will put the old composing system. If they put in the new one, then those guys can just use the +8s on their main gear.
Old 10-21-2009, 13:58   #26
XinCline
I like :D

XinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond reputeXinCline has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
We don't know whether or not TQ will put the old composing system. If they put in the new one, then those guys can just use the +8s on their main gear.
If thats the case, thank you TQ for wasting yours and our time.
Old 10-21-2009, 14:02   #27
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XinCline View Post

Hop on msn nab <3

And yeah i totally agree with what you said, lotto won't be as powerful without potency, tally's etc. and sockets/2 socket non-weapons shouldn't be won via lottery let's face it that's the thing that made the old times so great, non-bulkers made the sockets and bulkers bought them ;D

Either way to me would be fine because i'm no good at socketing in tc but if 1s/2s items were removed from lotto that would be great.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 10-21-2009, 14:16   #28
nutzu89

nutzu89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.
is it so hard to give the ppl what they want ...... i guess all TQ has to get eye checked cuz it seems u cant see what players want ... and why they want to come back.... WE WANT CO 1.0 NOT UR CRAPPY CO 1.5 ... WTF!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 14:44   #29
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzu89 View Post
is it so hard to give the ppl what they want ...... i guess all TQ has to get eye checked cuz it seems u cant see what players want ... and why they want to come back.... WE WANT CO 1.0 NOT UR CRAPPY CO 1.5 ... WTF!!!!
Maybe you can't read.. And need your eyes checked.. Because the main poll from eztozia or w/e was never 1.0.. Always a downgraded 2.0.. And guess what? This is a downgraded 2.0 but still all 2.0 not 1.5.. Which is always what the poll was about and what TQ was originally suggested to do.. Classic co forums not 1.0 forums.. You just believed the gossip around forums and never read the thread in which got this originated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 10-21-2009, 15:31   #30
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
If they keep the idiotic patches they've got in now, how can you call it CO 1.0? It's more like CO 2.0 lite.

No CPs, No lottery, No horses, NO NINJA.

I would have come back for 1.0, but apparently it's not 1.0. Just a lite version of 2.0, with all the crap that's intended to make people spend money on it.

I checked out their 'fall sale' ****. If you want the +6 horse crap, you have to spend almost $200 REAL MONEY to get it. yeah, sale my ass. >/
It's called classic co for a reason eh, not Conquer 1.0
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: