Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 20:52   #46
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
xD. You know you can't resist the temptation forever
aha you're right.
i'll use a public computer at a library
with someone elses library card that
way i cannot get cought
*evil laughh*
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 00:13   #47
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
aha you're right.
i'll use a public computer at a library
with someone elses library card that
way i cannot get cought
*evil laughh*
A slice of criminal genius - mmhmm
Don't forget the rubber gloves and hairnet, you wouldn't want to leave any evidence behind
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 11:34   #48
bruno007

bruno007 is on a distinguished road
Levels 1 to 70: Go to Bird Island or Ape City and get plvled until lvl 40, if in Bird Island to 60. At level 60 SuperMan SnakeMonsters in Ape City until they areGreen at level 65 go to Desert City and kill SandMonsters until level 70 or Green. Estimated time: 3 to 4 hours overall. Times may vary depending on the plvler.

Lol dude.... we all gonna start from zero .... theres no gonna be archers to plvl us xD any other ideia to reach lvl 70 lol?
bruno007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 11:41   #49
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno007 View Post
Lol dude.... we all gonna start from zero .... theres no gonna be archers to plvl us xD any other ideia to reach lvl 70 lol?
You could try and play the game and level up yourself.
Or wait for a period and go to BI.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:58   #50
DEATH*BY*BLADES
Banned

DEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond reputeDEATH*BY*BLADES has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DEATH*BY*BLADES Send a message via Yahoo to DEATH*BY*BLADES
I'm A Troan Kind of guy and i've lvled countless tros B4 2.0 came out... so here's my 2 cents. And ust to say, this guide will be the long way to hand lvl a trojan because by the time you hit 127 you should have the skill fixed by following this guide. If you wish to dramatically speed up the process ignore you spirit heal and just grind with pots.

LVL 1-15
Use a Wand or halbert with the skill, with practice you can get all of thse levels while only using the 3 stanchers given to you when you leave birth villeage.

Go get your promotion, sell all the items you picked up, and buy all lvl 15 gear (you can get everyting but headgear relitivly fast from TC)

Lvl 15-40
Go to PC, grab 1/2 an inventory of painkillers and start killing as many andits as possible, it might be handy to have a few wands/halberts of different lvls stashed in your inventory to save time, upgrade gear as you get the lvls for them (also maybe handy to buy B4 you go lvling to speed up)

When bandits turn green go to the ratlings. Keep whacking away at them till you hit lvl 40.

LVL 40-53
Go promote, and get your gear this time, we will use 2 clubs now that we are able to dual weild, sell off ALL items you picked up and do NOT buy any more pots (this method takes more time, but will help you out in the long run). you now have spirit heal and you need to train it. now we go down to firespirits and stay there till they turn green, then moving to macaques after that. by the time you hit lvl 53 yor spirit heal should be lvl 1 and give you 800 hp per use. Now we can buy some more pots since using spirit heal again B4 you reach lvl 70 doesn't help you lvl it.

Lvl 53-70
We are still going to use dual clubs, and make sure all your ear is your lvl with the next few lvls worth of gear on you to speed the lvling up. AC is going to be your best friend or a long time so get used to it. this is also about the time where you wil begin to see more and more pkers(like there weren't enough in TC right?) so always keep a few scrolls on you and keep them on the hotkeys. but yah keep lvling on white names ttill you reach lvl 70 (the last few lvls will be reached in DC)

LVl 70-82
Now, you will need pots, but try not to use them too much, remember use that spirit heal AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE while only using the pots if you are close to death. All of these lvls wil take place in DC and when you finally get to the hillmonsters look for those elusive emeralds. once you find one, get your lvl 70 promo. staying with the dual clubs, work your way up on the white names.

Lvl 82-87
This is finally your time to try something different. you can now go dual club, or introduce hat blade/sword you've been itching to play with. Also, you get the choice of trying your luck with the red named birdmen in BI, or staying at the bladeghosts. your choice, and don't forget!! use your spirit heal as much as possible.

Lvl 87-100
Learn BI well, also while you are lvling, don't hesitate trying to grab some of the items from anyone hunting that isn't worried about leaving the stuff behind. Keep up with the Spirit Heal you want it lvl 2 B4 you reborn. Keep killng white names, and if you can easy enough, try the red names.

Lvl 100-110
IF and I mean IF you can get VP's definitly go to LAB 1 better exp there. If not, Tombats and Bloody bats are where you will be lvling in Mystic Castle. Like always keep your gear up at your lvl. you hopefully have niuesby now and maybe a few +'s on your items too.

Lvl 110-113
Lvling wil be tough @ thse lvls because the exp required deinitly jumps up, Try killing Bulmonsters in Mystic, or if your lucky enough to have VP's go to lab 2. and remember your Spirit Heal!

Lvl 113-120
These lvls should take you about as long as it took to lvl from lvl 1-82. Mystic Castle or lab 2/3 (depending on your defence) is the best way to lvl. By the time you reach lvl 120, your SH should be about 70-75 percent of the way to lvl 2.

Lvl 120-124
Lab 4 is THE best place for you to lvl atm, but if you ae lacking in the VP department, then go ahead and start killing the bloody devils to lvl up. (Spirit Heal!!) while you kill collect the Heal Wines you WILL need them to continue hand lvling.

Lvl 124-127
Get yourself some lvl 112 ears, and put a couple of +'s on your armor (recommend +4) now go to Wine Zone, and kill the LVL 122 mobs till you hit 127 no easy way about this.

Lvl 127-130
TG... Learn it, Love it ,start working on another acct while this one is in there.

That's about it for my 100% hand lvling guide, Have fun and keep at it
DEATH*BY*BLADES is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 06:58   #51
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
Get at least an elite +3 trojan armor, headgear + necklace.
Open up SV with Cheat Engine
Then inject the code into SV
Press Log In
Tab to Conuqer and press F11... oh wait, we're in 2009, that doesn't work anymore.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:59   #52
ReD~KoJoTo

ReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond repute
Hello guys, im sorry im posting here but i didnt know where to ask.
Id like to ask about the game cleint ...is there any new game client or will be used the old one ? i was seaching over the forum but i didnt found anything about it ... pls for answer.
thx
Old 11-16-2009, 12:39   #53
fabytron

fabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fabytron
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD~KoJoTo View Post
Hello guys, im sorry im posting here but i didnt know where to ask.
Id like to ask about the game cleint ...is there any new game client or will be used the old one ? i was seaching over the forum but i didnt found anything about it ... pls for answer.
thx
old one.

If anyone have manage to run the client in a linux based OS plz post a guide, since the ones i had found didn't function to me.
Old 11-16-2009, 14:11   #54
ReD~KoJoTo

ReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond reputeReD~KoJoTo has a reputation beyond repute
where i can find to download the old one ? or it will be posted new link for downloads ?
Old 11-16-2009, 14:22   #55
Tenjin
EurAsia

Tenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD~KoJoTo View Post
where i can find to download the old one ? or it will be posted new link for downloads ?
It's the co2 client
PS3 Gamertag : Foxalive-
Add 2 Play

Mosh

I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... Hired to do some wet work.
~Snake
Tenjin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 09:06   #56
matixstar
hey yo

matixstar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to matixstar
9 hours to go =)
matixstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2009, 18:16   #57
nourretty
Banned

nourretty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to nourretty
C0 1 0 guides

I am planning to relive the old days of d2 clasic before everything else when WW by itself ruled and when leap attack struck no matter what the target did ofc SP.

Can anyone link me to some guide on this seeing that all guides on the forum are for the latest version of the game?
nourretty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2010, 13:11   #58
Antz

Antz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond reputeAntz has a reputation beyond repute
Is there an archer guide available?
Antz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 18:28   #59
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
I miss basilisk. Archers and taos working togethor to level. Now its just use for plvling. Probably because CO got over run with egyptians who don't give two ****s about anyone but themselves

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2010, 03:16   #60
khaledhejazy86

khaledhejazy86 is on a distinguished road
i suggest a fire, leveling using "fire of hell"
khaledhejazy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: