Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 08:34   #31
elragal_30

elragal_30 is a glorious beacon of lightelragal_30 is a glorious beacon of lightelragal_30 is a glorious beacon of lightelragal_30 is a glorious beacon of lightelragal_30 is a glorious beacon of lightelragal_30 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasyHotShot View Post
Why is it that you release new Equipment quests , but dont allow those people that have done the other equipment quests to complete them? This gives a unfair advantage to those people that havent completed them, or are new accounts Let us ALL have the fun of doing the new equipment quests. HEHE I want to have all super gears too
hi
First the new quests : i think it is not started yet .. isn't it ?? or it is start already
second if i'm non reborn yet and i'm finish my all previous quests ,so i can't make the new ones ?? also for Characters that not finish all them quests , will they make it after finsih last old quest (Ghost city ) or the new quests will between old quests arranged by quest's level ??

thanks

//Edit//
lol it not started yet ,it will be today after server maintence
look at announcements Here

Quote:
The follow-up quests for the Equipment Bonus Series will be released after the server maintenance on Mar 23 PDT

Last edited by elragal_30; 03-23-2009 at 08:39. Reason: Updating note from CO Site
elragal_30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 15:15   #32
ioadrian
AdriAn

ioadrian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ioadrian
Angry help me pls

"Soul of General
Q: I can't get the smells for General Amber's silk pack!

A: The smells from RockMonsters are 100% each kill. Giant Apes and Snakemen do not always drop them. Just keep killling. Make sure you kill the GREEN GiantApeLv53 only."

i kiled 1000 snakeman and said "its smelly when u have colected enought snakeman smells" an same to rockmonster i kiled 60 and sid the same thing i only get the giant apes smell. I`m trying for long time and i cant get all the smells.
what can i do

ioadrian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2009, 08:36   #33
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Make sure you have the silk bag and trainer badge with you.
Only the Green GiantApeL53 drop smells. It is typical to have to kill hundreds
Of them for this quest.

According to your system messages you are done with snakes and rockmonsters

Last edited by Tippin Cows; 03-25-2009 at 08:39.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 01:36   #34
aleczutza
$(*.*)$

aleczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond reputealeczutza has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy hero wings quest

Hi. i've got the bitter ginseng, and i don't know what to do with it? I have to kill
2 L93 hawks within 1 min. I did that and i didn' t get the hawk claw. What should i do?
aleczutza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 22:49   #35
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleczutza View Post
Hi. i've got the bitter ginseng, and i don't know what to do with it? I have to kill
2 L93 hawks within 1 min. I did that and i didn' t get the hawk claw. What should i do?
Give it to Doctor Know-It-All.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:40   #36
papamario

papamario is on a distinguished road
help please

ok so i had to talk to some guy in desert city and he wants me to open a secret compartment in mystic castle...i found the compartment but it says i need a key from tomb bats...ive killed loads of tomb bats but i can not find any keys!! please help
papamario is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 21:49   #37
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papamario View Post
ok so i had to talk to some guy in desert city and he wants me to open a secret compartment in mystic castle...i found the compartment but it says i need a key from tomb bats...ive killed loads of tomb bats but i can not find any keys!! please help
Hm.... You didn't lose your Trainer Badge did you? It might simply be a matter of kills though. Check back in after you have tried both solutions (albeit, crappy solutions) ;D
Old 03-29-2009, 16:34   #38
justchloe2002

justchloe2002 is on a distinguished road
[Super]Hero`s Wings

ive found all cords except 199,479 ,every one ive been to say no ginseng,I have looked I think on all the islands. HELP please.!!!!!!I do have my badge still. And ive tryed 1 place 5 times over and over nothing.
justchloe2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2009, 14:21   #39
justchloe2002

justchloe2002 is on a distinguished road
ok,Im past hawk claw part,gave them to dr. know it all,I did go out and try and kill more birdman L88 and didnt get anymore of them to try your idea.I also tried to go to 175,308 which is last cord on map and tried without hawk claw 10 times,nothing.Any other suggestions.I'm all ears.
justchloe2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2009, 20:39   #40
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justchloe2002 View Post
ok,Im past hawk claw part,gave them to dr. know it all,I did go out and try and kill more birdman L88 and didnt get anymore of them to try your idea.I also tried to go to 175,308 which is last cord on map and tried without hawk claw 10 times,nothing.Any other suggestions.I'm all ears.
Wait... what?
Old 03-30-2009, 20:46   #41
Bacon!
No Cab.

Bacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippin Cows View Post
It's at the last coordinate. Just skip the rest and go to the last one. It is on the 1st Banditti island. You must have a Hawk Claw in your inventory when you check.
its random. was the first coord for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
Click the arrow above, good sir.
Representing: DreiSquad

President/Founder of the Baconeers.

Bacon approves these messages:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
I like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
I blame a lack of bacon in TQ's diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexl0923 View Post
...Vote BACON FOR PRIME MINISTER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Bacon is nom nommy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodit3 View Post
hai bacon ur delicious <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
BACON TODAY, BACON TOMORROW BACON FOREVER!
Bacon! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2009, 07:23   #42
Jordax

Jordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justchloe2002 View Post
I think you could retry the cords, over and over again, using the quest item multiple times.
I kosomk
I conkr
Egys FTW!

My Chars:

Server: Gryphon/Cerebeus

Primary
---------

Name: Jordax
Class: Warrior
Level: 92

Secundairy
---------

Name: IfritFire142
Class: FireTaoist
Level: 44

Brother's:
---------

Name: Maxi1818
Class: Trojan
Level: 55

Name: ShadowBlaze
Class: Ninya
Level: 45

Last edited by Jordax; 04-02-2009 at 07:13.
Jordax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2009, 08:51   #43
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

I think I found the problem. One coord is hidden behind a bush and hard to see.
Old 04-11-2009, 00:52   #44
Jordax

Jordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond reputeJordax has a reputation beyond repute
Does the JadePhanthom in the Soul of General quest normally give high damage? I saw him hit in the 800's on lvl 50's, and the damage he did on me was in the 500-600's...
I kosomk
I conkr
Egys FTW!

My Chars:

Server: Gryphon/Cerebeus

Primary
---------

Name: Jordax
Class: Warrior
Level: 92

Secundairy
---------

Name: IfritFire142
Class: FireTaoist
Level: 44

Brother's:
---------

Name: Maxi1818
Class: Trojan
Level: 55

Name: ShadowBlaze
Class: Ninya
Level: 45
Jordax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 23:09   #45
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordax View Post
Does the JadePhanthom in the Soul of General quest normally give high damage? I saw him hit in the 800's on lvl 50's, and the damage he did on me was in the 500-600's...
Don't really know how to answer this one. I guess, better gear?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: