Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 4.76 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29   #1
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Trouble with Equip. Quest? FaQ!

Unfortunately I will no longer be updating this guide. Any new quests that have been released since June 2009 will not be contained within this guide, as I no longer player Conquer.

Tags (Ignore this): Monolith Monster, Soul of General, Venomous Snakes, Frantic Monkey, Ratling, Azure Pill, Equipment, Trainer, Smells, Stone Column, Trainer Badge, Ginseng, Power Book, (Bound), (Free), Jade, Pendant, Bull, Well, Ghost Mirror, Key, Shark, Portrait, Help, Equipment, Quest, Quests, Bonus, Free

Welcome to the Official Equipment Quest FAQ thread! Below are some commonly asked questions about these quests! The guide addresses general questions, and ones specific to each quest. The answered are listed in order of quest (From refined to super). If you have a question that hasn't been answered, please ask it here and I will try to find the answer for you! Good luck with your quests and I hope you all can find the answers you are looking for!

All Quests
Q: (NPC) won't accept my (item). Is the quest broken?

A: No, you simply lost your Trainer Badge. Speak to your Job Center NPC to reobtain one. You don't need to restart the quest. This usually happens if you are killed or die with the badge in your inventory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Helmet
Q: Where are Monolith Monsters?

A: Monolith simply refers to the stone/rocky structure of RockMonsterLv19 in Twin City Mine.

I believe TQ has renamed the Monolith monsters so players are better able to understand the monster in question.

The Connector
Q: Where is Thief Chen?

A: Thief Chen hangs out near the Twin City portal in Phoenix Castle. If you can find the Castle Bandits he will be nearby. (Picture)

The Azure Pill
Q: Why can't I get the Rat pieces for the Azure Pill?

A: Get the two medicine packs in Twin City first, then kill FireRatL38 in Phoenix Castle. Only the purple ones drop the pieces, and it may take awhile to get all the pieces.

It is normal for this quest to require hundreds of kills. Expect around 200-300 Ratlings. Kill the Purple ones for a greater chance at recieving a piece.

Mystic Ring
Q: Do I need to get the agrypnotics and stanchers from Twin city?

A: No! Simply bring them along with you or buy them from the Pharmacist in Phoenix Castle!

-

Q: Where is Shen Junior?

A: Shen Junior can be found within the Phoenix Castle mine. Go to the bottom right most part of the Maple Forest map and talk to the Assisstant, answer his riddle to get inside, then go straight down from the entrance. Shen Junior is standing right by the bottom left ladder. A map is included at the bottom of this post for further instruction. (Picture)

Frantic Monkeys
Q: Why can't I hurt the VenomousApes?

A: This problem most likely relates to the Ninja's lack of Strength points. If you want, you can try to reattribute. But the best solutions are to try and use Toxic Fog to assist you in killing the monsters, or wait until you get HeavenFan at level 100.

This problem should be fixed! If you are still having trouble, please contact TQ through the HelpDesk.

Soul of General
Q: I can't get the smells for General Amber's silk pack!

A: The smells from RockMonsters are 100% each kill. Giant Apes and Snakemen do not always drop them. Just keep killling. Make sure you kill the GREEN GiantApeLv53 only.

The Mad Man
Q: I can't return to Puro Puro, and it says I've already used the dyes!

A: Kill Snakemen to obtain a new venomous fang and have it extracted for Toxins if you are truly unable to return.

The Ghost City
Q: Where are the coordinates?

A: Refer to (Picture)

-

Q: I saved the kids but Aunt Zhang won't give me the reward!

A: For some reason the quest steals your Training Badge after you leave Dark City. Simply ask your Trainer for another and you can talk to her and complete the quest. Do Not Restart
the task!

Tomboy's Marriage
Q: Why can't I make the Runes? It keeps failing!

A: The runes have about a 25% chance of working. Just keep at it.

Desert Blood
Q: Where is Harvey?

A: Harvey is located at the large temple in the back of Desert City.

-

Q: Where is the Stone Column?

A: The Stone Column is north of the Ancient City. Refer to (Picture)

-

Q: Do I actually have to kill 200 Blade Monsters L83?

A: No, normal BladeMonsters count towards your kills.

Desert Treasure

Q: I keep losing the key to the secret compartment!

A: If you use the Reveal vial, wait until the yellow light has completely vanished from the spot before standing on it. If there is any light left, the key will be used up and you will not get the item.

Something appers to have recently broken in this phase of the quest. The last time I attempted it I kept failing. I believe you are not allowed to jump onto the spot. Try walking across it, that worked for me. Hopefully nobody even encounters this problem.
-

Q: How much does Shark want for the portrait?

A: The minimum amount appears to be 75,000.

Be very careful, If you offer too low he takes the money and leaves you with absolutely nothing.

Desert Expedition

Q: I can't get the Bull Horns!

A: The Ferverent Pill MUST be activated as you kill the bulls in order for you to recieve a horn.

-

Q: The Ghost Mirror isn't working on the Mad Bulls.

A: Set the trap on the well, and try to get the bull to stand right on the well. Then attack it from below.(Picture)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	n_twcityst.jpg
Views:	2250
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	108978   Click image for larger version

Name:	n_forests.jpg
Views:	1950
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	108982   Click image for larger version

Name:	n_deserts.jpg
Views:	2365
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	112011   Click image for larger version

Name:	Heavenwell.JPG
Views:	1793
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	116800  

Last edited by Tippin Cows; 03-27-2010 at 03:20.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2008, 13:34   #2
Raistlin_Majere
Mad cheese

Raistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond repute
nicely from you

Guild website (Join in our University of Justice, research for benefit of gamers):

http://www.justicefa.webs.com/

-Act with same rules, what you would like to be as rule for all people- Immanuel Kant

Against rasicm --->
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=582979

Old 12-30-2008, 16:35   #3
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome q&a, thanks for posting it.
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 18:12   #4
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Bump!
Old 01-01-2009, 13:09   #5
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Bump! Sticky would be welcome !
Old 01-01-2009, 13:33   #6
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Put some glue on this one for you
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2009, 14:55   #7
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Thanks much
Old 01-01-2009, 16:30   #8
acertorix

acertorix is on a distinguished road
actually for the soul of the general...the rock monsters do not have a 100% drop rate for the smell....its more like 99.99999999999999999999991%. just saying because i have actually killed 2 and did not get the smells from them. the rest is really good...thanks for the info. i could have used this when i started out.
acertorix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2009, 08:14   #9
TheNinjaOfDeath

TheNinjaOfDeath is on a distinguished road
I found something wrong, you wrote "Venomous Snakes" but its "VenomousApes"

But nice FAQ
TheNinjaOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2009, 13:12   #10
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acertorix View Post
actually for the soul of the general...the rock monsters do not have a 100% drop rate for the smell....its more like 99.99999999999999999999991%. just saying because i have actually killed 2 and did not get the smells from them. the rest is really good...thanks for the info. i could have used this when i started out.
I don't think that really needs changing :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinjaOfDeath View Post
I found something wrong, you wrote "Venomous Snakes" but its "VenomousApes"

But nice FAQ
Haha, thanks :P
Old 01-04-2009, 17:12   #11
_BlaZe_
Banned

_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute
whats the spawn timer for the Venomous Apes?
_BlaZe_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2009, 17:27   #12
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

The Venomous Apes spawn when you use the metamorphic vial near the smoking earth spot by the bridge. They have no 'spawn time'.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:12   #13
slowmotion
slow guy

slowmotion is on a distinguished road
why did you made the quest The ghost city with the time (from 20.00 to 21.00) what if i cant be playing at that time? i will never complete it this way! in my country its from 22.00 to 23.00

Last edited by slowmotion; 01-25-2009 at 09:23.
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 13:26   #14
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
why did you made the quest The ghost city with the time (from 20.00 to 21.00) what if i cant be playing at that time? i will never complete it this way! in my country its from 22.00 to 23.00
There is no alternative to this.
Old 01-25-2009, 20:15   #15
SynsCei85

SynsCei85 is on a distinguished road
I received the wooden box but before I right clicked to receive the armor, I went to talk to Veteran Hong. Ofcourse nothing happened and when I finally right-clicked and spoke to Veteran Hong expecting to receive the ultra badge, nothing happened. I teleported to TC and back to PC, disconnected and reconnected, even disguised myself as the lady again, and the same comment Hong says appears without him giving me the Ultra Badge. Did I somehow mess up by first talking to him or is it some glitch? Any help would be appreciated
SynsCei85 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: