Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 02:13   #1
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up **Here's the solution to Fixing Virus detected by AVG -->

This is the current solution for users that has AVG Anti-Virus Free 8.0:

If your .exe file has been detected by AVG and placed into the Virus vault, i would recommend that you re-install your client.

Having reinstalled your client, before proceeding onto starting your Conquer client, please do the following steps below to prevent AVG from capturing the .exe and isolating it

To overcome this virus being detected, all you have to do is follow this couple of simple steps:

1. Click on the Overview tab located on the Left side of the AVG interface
2. Upon clicking the Overview tab, the right side will be changed accordingly
3. Either Double-click on the Resident Shield icon or right click its icon and select open
4. Now, you would have entered the Overview -> Resident Shield
5. Locate the Manage exceptions button at the bottom left of the interface
6. Clicking the button will open up Advanced AVG Settings
7. Select the button Add Path and locate your Conquer 2.0 folder and add the whole folder in, and dont forget to click the Apply button upon adding the folder

This is just a temporary measurement until AVG has found a solution to the fix as this problems only seems be conflicting with AVG.

Take note: Once AVG has fix the problem, dont forget to un-do the steps and remove the Path that you have added previously for security purposes.

I hope this would help out the AVG supporters out there. Cheers
Old 09-08-2008, 01:58   #2
damba
Moron

damba is on a distinguished road
ty for info...
and this is Screen Shot of trojan

[img=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2334/screenshot005en2.th.jpg]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot005.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	84169  

Char: Damba
Lvl: 133 Fire Tao - 133 Fire Tao

damba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 02:42   #3
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by damba View Post
ty for info...
and this is Screen Shot of trojan

[img=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2334/screenshot005en2.th.jpg]
Yea just follow the steps in the top post.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 02:44   #4
Black_Onix
lol wut?D:

Black_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Black_Onix Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Onix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winddancer View Post
Yea just follow the steps in the top post.
u cant follow those steps if u use avg 7.5

~Che [130-130-140 (w-w-t)]

Guild Leader of Killer_Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
Btw, Emerald was awesome....totally beat the crap out of every other server. *Bows down*
Black_Onix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 02:46   #5
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Onix View Post
u cant follow those steps if u use avg 7.5
Then update the AVG... or get another free anti virus.

Old 09-08-2008, 04:23   #6
j.c.demon
Game Sage

j.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond repute
zumfggg its antivirus 2008 :O
Quote:
Forum Moderator List ~ Submit"Account Issues" ~ Submit"Hacked Accounts ~

Email ~ service@conqueronline.com for problems submitting, banned accounts & others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post

YOU CAUSED ME TO SPIT MACARONI!
j.c.demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 14:15   #7
oma26rion

oma26rion is on a distinguished road
=[

I had the problem and I did everythings in the post and it works...
but than I came to login to the game and I saw that I need to open new character!!!! my character deleted!!!! please help me!! what to do?

thanks...
oma26rion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 14:16   #8
Winddancer
Byes

You sure you entered the right server?

Old 09-08-2008, 14:23   #9
oma26rion

yes!... it's so frustrate ...

I really sure
Old 09-08-2008, 14:27   #10
oma26rion

what can I do??

man please help me
Old 09-08-2008, 14:35   #11
Winddancer
Byes

Reinstalling doesnt delete your character, because the info is stored on their server, not your comp. So please try again and make sure it is the right one.

Old 09-08-2008, 14:42   #12
oma26rion

I tried

I tried agian and it's the currect server...

Dreams>> Justica

listen... maybe it's because the game not play like before.. I mine.. when I press double cklic on the game it's open than I press High Definition and than I have picuter.. you know... and than I have 3 things... "retry" "Patch Manual" "byPass" ... I press on ByPass and than I try to log in.. before it's didnt do this.. it was without this..
Old 09-08-2008, 14:56   #13
oma26rion

it's can be?

why my cha deleted?
Old 09-08-2008, 19:09   #14
Southerngirl930
Word :0

Southerngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond repute
AVG just did the virus thing to me today...couldnt figure out why it suddenly did this after being ok for 2 weeks.

I didnt know this thread was here, but I unintalled the game anyways and am re-installing it now but its been stuck on 100% for about 3 hours now. Something is blocking my BitCometLite, it still downloads jus rlllllyyy slow dunno how to fix it. Again this jus happened today before bit was okay. Im pretty sure tho I cant fully download conquer again until I figure out how to stop whatever is blocking bitcometlite.

Can anyone help me there?

o and my firewall allows for bitcomet and anyways its off at the moment.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloc

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. ~Unknown

Windows Vista sux a big one.
Southerngirl930 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 19:12   #15
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southerngirl930 View Post
AVG just did the virus thing to me today...couldnt figure out why it suddenly did this after being ok for 2 weeks.

I didnt know this thread was here, but I unintalled the game anyways and am re-installing it now but its been stuck on 100% for about 3 hours now. Something is blocking my BitCometLite, it still downloads jus rlllllyyy slow dunno how to fix it. Again this jus happened today before bit was okay. Im pretty sure tho I cant fully download conquer again until I figure out how to stop whatever is blocking bitcometlite.

Can anyone help me there?

o and my firewall allows for bitcomet and anyways its off at the moment.
maybe there are no seeders available for the torrent try downloading via FTP

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: