Old 11-09-2017, 01:19   #1
elika

elika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud of
Returned > About monk farming

Hello people
I am a returner and i currently looking to get some income.
As I read on the official page, TQ punished monk farmers by getting their equipments.
I am asking, currently is there monk farming still allowed? If yes, how many monks a day you could farm.
I am waiting for an official reply if possible.
elika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2017, 02:47   #2
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
At tq's servicedesk every person has their own personal answer.

@Rxin: Please confirm. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:37   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elika View Post
Hello people
I am a returner and i currently looking to get some income.
As I read on the official page, TQ punished monk farmers by getting their equipments.
I am asking, currently is there monk farming still allowed? If yes, how many monks a day you could farm.
I am waiting for an official reply if possible.
I'd say one a day. It's really not worth it though you can get more progression in the new map spending the same amount of time farming monks if not more

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2017, 23:19   #4
elika

elika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud ofelika has much to be proud of
Rxin's reply on this thread ( private message from him)
Hello. For this issue, we don't have a certain number of how many monks, but our GM will monitor the farming activity and take action if necessary.
Old 11-13-2017, 13:48   #5
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello. For this issue, we don't have a certain number of how many monks, but our GM will monitor the farming activity and take action if necessary.
They are too embarrassed to tell people in public.

Rxin please confirm why you have to answer this in Private and not let the public know, clearly, there are multiple users asking the same question.
Conquer50 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2017, 01:11   #6
elika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquer50 View Post
They are too embarrassed to tell people in public.

Rxin please confirm why you have to answer this in Private and not let the public know, clearly, there are multiple users asking the same question.
Well he replied me in private because i also sent him a PM with the link of the thread. Anyway we need an official answer so we know how many monks we can farm a day.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:25   #7
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
It woulnt be a problem if people had a contions, but when u have groups of individuals dedicating all their time to pvling monks and having anyone that come around them pked and shackled by their other maxed out chars, then u get the same kind of prblem we are currently having globally...the creation of wicked greedy bastards who has no limit! Thnk Gd He IS !!!!!!
Old 11-14-2017, 13:38   #8
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
King Kai keep your communism in North Korea please. The problem with monk farming was the shared use of a single gear set by multiple users who would keep the gears farming 24/7. Thats not in the spirit of the game. Regular farming with your own gears used to be the core of this game.
Old 11-14-2017, 14:13   #9
SexyAnimalGirl

SexyAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is their way of saying they'll ban you whenever they want just cause no one can do crap about it LUL.
SexyAnimalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2017, 18:37   #10
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
It woulnt be a problem if people had a contions, but when u have groups of individuals dedicating all their time to pvling monks and having anyone that come around them pked and shackled by their other maxed out chars, then u get the same kind of prblem we are currently having globally...the creation of wicked greedy bastards who has no limit! Thnk Gd He IS !!!!!!
conscience
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2017, 00:29   #11
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
conscience
contions.
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2017, 02:56   #12
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
contions.
concionts
Old 11-15-2017, 03:59   #13
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
concionts
konshionts
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2017, 04:52   #14
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
konshionts
Conjions
Old 11-15-2017, 05:45   #15
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
contions.
ur a contious person I see, always mapping out things in ur contions before u xpress urself.

God is the greater contiousness of us all!

Last edited by King_Kai; 11-15-2017 at 05:47.
King_Kai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: