Old 11-01-2017, 09:56   #1
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Top 10 things TQ forgot about

Okay guys,so we all know Conquer is getting new stuff almost every few months or so...But how about the important features they forgot they had and didn't update in ages?Well about that here is my top 10 important things TQ forgot about.

No.10:
Achivements -They were making such a big fuss before the achivement points were added and now it's like a "feature" nobody cares about,almost no porpuse at all.
No.9
Inner Power - Another feature that was supposed to be big but after they released the third book they totally forgot about it and that makes real quests useless.
No.8
Reborn skills - Yep,back in the day pure classes got awesome and useful skills like Cruel Shade,prevade,dodge,freezing arrows,etc.Now those skills are almost useless because they do low damage and use all stamina or they do almost nothing in pvp.
No.7
Summoning and transformation - Yeah,yeah i know they somehow updated transformations but they are still useless...I mean back in the day when somebody had guard or changed in to waterelf the danger sense was tingling.Now the main reason those skills exist is just for them to be there,nothing more.
No.6
Outdated quests - Remember when ancient devil was a quest were people used to fight some mini-bosses in order to get their class amulet and summon a bird that used to drop mets?Or remember the quest where you had to kill monsters in order to get a xp ball?And much more.Those quests still exist,they used to worth something but now days they are forgotten.
No.5
MapsWell they are still there,don't get me wrong,but almost nobody goes to grotto or mystic castle anymore,and to be honest there is almost no point except exploring if you are really bored..
No.4
Adventure zoneIf you ask a vet about metzone the db devil or even hunting there you will probably hear a lot of fun stories,or sad if they were killed trying to exit the metzone,but even if those places still exist they serve almost no purpose...And that's really sad.
No.3
Classic bosses - I'm pretty sure that from time to time the "Attention!Ganoderma has spawned in to the forest" or "Attention!The Titan has spawned in to the canyon" pops up...Well those bosses used to be really cool back in the day,i mean they had a chance to drop a exp potion but that used to be a valuable item.
No.2
Weapons - Have you ever notice that there are more than 3 1handed weapons that everyone who has over 176 strength can wear?Or more than 2 2handed weapons?Well in ancient times there were people using daggers,hammers,axes,poleaxes,longhammers,halebers ,and so on...
No.1
PLVL and Virtue points - Who remembers the "plvl please" phrase?Well it used to be really useful ages ago...Now...It's gone ,I mean is still there but you get the point

Honorable mentions are mining (still works somehow),Jail (people used to do massive battles there) and water farming (almost everyone who had a decent archer was doing it).

So what's your top 10 things TQ forgot about?
Old 11-01-2017, 10:03   #2
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
hm maybe this could be posted on this thread? anyway i like ur points and also they forgot about quiz show. not sure if its still like this but i remember u could still see "quiz show begins in 5!" at the top left even after they removed quiz show. plus the points are still in your icons so obv they just forgot about it.
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 10:17   #3
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
#1 should be: Shutting down the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2017, 10:19   #4
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Totally agree, but you know what, they don't care..
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 01:19   #5
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
agreed +1

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 03:11   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
While my sympathies lie with Smaehtin, I agree that your list is correct.
Old 11-02-2017, 18:01   #7
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Okay guys,so we all know Conquer is getting new stuff almost every few months or so...But how about the important features they forgot they had and didn't update in ages?Well about that here is my top 10 important things TQ forgot about.

No.10:
Achivements -They were making such a big fuss before the achivement points were added and now it's like a "feature" nobody cares about,almost no porpuse at all.
No.9
Inner Power - Another feature that was supposed to be big but after they released the third book they totally forgot about it and that makes real quests useless.
No.8
Reborn skills - Yep,back in the day pure classes got awesome and useful skills like Cruel Shade,prevade,dodge,freezing arrows,etc.Now those skills are almost useless because they do low damage and use all stamina or they do almost nothing in pvp.
No.7
Summoning and transformation - Yeah,yeah i know they somehow updated transformations but they are still useless...I mean back in the day when somebody had guard or changed in to waterelf the danger sense was tingling.Now the main reason those skills exist is just for them to be there,nothing more.
No.6
Outdated quests - Remember when ancient devil was a quest were people used to fight some mini-bosses in order to get their class amulet and summon a bird that used to drop mets?Or remember the quest where you had to kill monsters in order to get a xp ball?And much more.Those quests still exist,they used to worth something but now days they are forgotten.
No.5
MapsWell they are still there,don't get me wrong,but almost nobody goes to grotto or mystic castle anymore,and to be honest there is almost no point except exploring if you are really bored..
No.4
Adventure zoneIf you ask a vet about metzone the db devil or even hunting there you will probably hear a lot of fun stories,or sad if they were killed trying to exit the metzone,but even if those places still exist they serve almost no purpose...And that's really sad.
No.3
Classic bosses - I'm pretty sure that from time to time the "Attention!Ganoderma has spawned in to the forest" or "Attention!The Titan has spawned in to the canyon" pops up...Well those bosses used to be really cool back in the day,i mean they had a chance to drop a exp potion but that used to be a valuable item.
No.2
Weapons - Have you ever notice that there are more than 3 1handed weapons that everyone who has over 176 strength can wear?Or more than 2 2handed weapons?Well in ancient times there were people using daggers,hammers,axes,poleaxes,longhammers,halebers ,and so on...
No.1
PLVL and Virtue points - Who remembers the "plvl please" phrase?Well it used to be really useful ages ago...Now...It's gone ,I mean is still there but you get the point

Honorable mentions are mining (still works somehow),Jail (people used to do massive battles there) and water farming (almost everyone who had a decent archer was doing it).

So what's your top 10 things TQ forgot about?

#1 The gami and titan should drop better stuff now and still be a hit that way archers focus doesn't really matter and people who are not archers or warriors have a chance to kill it. How the newer bosses are its always those classes that get them.

#2 Water farming was the most fun I miss those days. of tanking at basi, gearing our noobs in srg and marrying and collecting those exp pots from gani and titan...

#3 Adventure zone, No use now if it even still is there and use to be so much fun, and they never did do anything with stone city.

I must add Dis City when the npc was in ape and we actually had to complete dis city and lose exp there, and people would pk outside it. Like fire of hell the whole crowd of noobs TQ made all these quests so easy now just 1 token and do not need to do anything.

Lab bosses could be improved too, those monsters are still there and only drop crap.

Moon box..... the days of not knowing what tokens you actually had and having to die to get out of death
That would be some of mine
Old 11-02-2017, 19:16   #8
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
I have a bit of nostalgia for grinding Moon Boxes all day long. Back when they used to sell for 20-25 cps when war DB farming was a thing. I'd get like 10 or so boxes every day.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2017, 20:26   #9
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
#1 should be: Shutting down the game.
people still play this game, wtf
Old 11-03-2017, 01:27   #10
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
They don't have time to look back and fix things. It's more like putting duct tape on new bugs/issues and in the process trying to pick your pockets with these 'amazing' new updates.

btw. overwatch pc players?
Old 11-05-2017, 08:39   #11
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
Vigor Pill gives only gives 10 ****ing chi points but you have to confirm a pop up message every time you use it
Old 11-08-2017, 17:07   #12
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I can make a guess about why the Inner Power might be taking so long. They used too many military ranks in the lower stages and they probably can't think of ranks for the higher stages.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 11-08-2017, 22:53   #13
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qinghai View Post
Vigor Pill gives only gives 10 ****ing chi points but you have to confirm a pop up message every time you use it
you don't have to confirm the popup lol you just keep using them
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: