Old 11-04-2017, 09:30   #1
Skimoprimo

Skimoprimo is on a distinguished road
Your opinions?

So, i don't know if its just me or everyone see what TQ did with all the bull**** they promised to release in so called "new Co".

They kept advertising for that event (new Co), in a way that all those features (New skills, new graphics, new animation, LIFE TRANSFORMATION...etc) in a way that all of them are going to released with the release of New Co, but apparently they didn't for the classes New skills ( which i bet is going to take forever to release all the new skills for all the new classes) nor for the Life transformation.

Now i'd like to hear the community opinions about what TQ suggested for Life transformation : "We will START working on developing the life transformation system, only if 4000 players or more pre-order it by the end of this month", if they don't get that much of pre-orders there will be no Life transformation system.
What kind of company would do crap like that? promises players with features they are going to release, features that they didn't even start working on??? on top of that asking players to pay for it, before they know how it fully works, and promises them with "privileges" of preorders; which also they dont know anything about it.

I think that TQ is taking the whole game community for retards.I never seen that much of disrespect of a company towards the game community in any other game before.

Anyone one knows if they actually did this preorders bull**** on the Chinese version of the game?
Skimoprimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 09:32   #2
Skimoprimo

Also, i wanted to mention how ****ty it is the "patch notes" for huge changes that would be implemented in the game.
Players do lot of changes to their chars based on patch notes. Now TQ didn't only give ****ty patch notes for the coming changes to the game, they also lied...so yeah...
Old 11-04-2017, 10:56   #3
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the life transformation was a bad idea from the start. However I did pay the cps to pre order it. I was going to make ww gear anyways but waited to see if they would actually do it or not, fb gms and the gms in the support all said in November it would come, now it won't be until December at least I should have just not waited to see and bought +8 stones in the shopping rush.

So many people, who do not buy cps want it, but they won't pre order it unless it gets a lot cheaper and no way it should be any cheaper, 10k cps for 1 ww item is so cheap. 4k people there is no way and tq has to know that. It is all bull, like they should have never said would be released in Novemeber lol that was totally misleading.

4000 players lol thats just insane.....there probably isn't even 4k players who can understand what they are even saying about the pre order.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:35   #4
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
TQ advertised new co and said nothing about perfection updating until after it was released. They couldn't milk perfection, ended up that players started to sell their gears and then announced life transformation to deter character selling. People waited until the date not buying cps to stock up for this, TQ saw their wallets not getting fat so now they salty putting this feature on the line. They knew if they added this feature they will lose money on newer gear but make even more in return but then reality hit them.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 11:36   #5
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post

4000 players lol thats just insane.....there probably isn't even 4k players who can understand what they are even saying about the pre order.
400 might have been a more realistic goal, and even that probably wouldnt be a sure thing

transformation was the reason i considered playing again for a while..
if i could sell my arch set for 40k i would have used those to transform my main to ww, but since it most likely wont happen, i guess i'll go back to being retired
Old 11-04-2017, 14:55   #6
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually super sad they did Life Transfer like this; I was very excited to have the ability to change class when I felt the need for it. However the chances of me doing this pre-pay are most likely not going to happen. I feel the goal is very unrealistic. I know many people in my server are sad by this too, some of them did the payment already, however though I don't think we can make 4k players to pay them 10kcps. Also the duration is only for 1 month, that super sucks.

I wanted this to be a forever kind of thing, I am disappointed. </3
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 15:29   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

When they first spoke about that Life Transformation thing, I understood it was something that was coming for sure. It is a lil bit strange they changed their plan that way

40 million cps is a lot >.< even if it is tallied by account and not player
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 15:32   #8
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 17:27   #9
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
So, i don't know if its just me or everyone see what TQ did with all the bull**** they promised to release in so called "new Co".

They kept advertising for that event (new Co), in a way that all those features (New skills, new graphics, new animation, LIFE TRANSFORMATION...etc) in a way that all of them are going to released with the release of New Co, but apparently they didn't for the classes New skills ( which i bet is going to take forever to release all the new skills for all the new classes) nor for the Life transformation.

Now i'd like to hear the community opinions about what TQ suggested for Life transformation : "We will START working on developing the life transformation system, only if 4000 players or more pre-order it by the end of this month", if they don't get that much of pre-orders there will be no Life transformation system.
What kind of company would do crap like that? promises players with features they are going to release, features that they didn't even start working on??? on top of that asking players to pay for it, before they know how it fully works, and promises them with "privileges" of preorders; which also they dont know anything about it.

I think that TQ is taking the whole game community for retards.I never seen that much of disrespect of a company towards the game community in any other game before.

Anyone one knows if they actually did this preorders bull**** on the Chinese version of the game?
you seem triggered mate.
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 17:30   #10
Skimoprimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
you seem triggered mate.
Haha yes i am! by TQ
You are still triggered too, by me
Old 11-04-2017, 17:48   #11
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha yes i am! by TQ
i love it when i dont even have to do anything and people get triggered
Zenraiden is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2017, 18:58   #12
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha yes i am! by TQ
Just put him on ignore
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2017, 06:41   #13
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2017, 07:15   #14
beendone4

beendone4 is on a distinguished road
Cool crazy people...

People always want to start fighting online!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: