Old 10-17-2017, 14:16   #1
soosleepyy

soosleepyy is on a distinguished road
What is the difference?

Can someone tell me what the difference is between Classic servers and non classic servers? At first glance everything looks the same.

Thanks
soosleepyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 16:21   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soosleepyy View Post
Can someone tell me what the difference is between Classic servers and non classic servers? At first glance everything looks the same.

Thanks
At this point, they're pretty much the same, the only difference is that counteraction does nothing and ninjas don't have fog which really doesn't matter at this point due to all the other nerfs it has gotten. Other than that, I'm not sure.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2017, 13:04   #3
Bandito319

Bandito319 is on a distinguished road
i was thinking the exact same thing, i was quite a big bulker back in the day. i wanted to start a fresh on classic and im greeted with that ****. i seriously cant trust TQ with another big investment of my time or money.

" classic 1.0 servers" the clue is in the name. sort it out.
Bandito319 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: