Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 00:02   #16
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
the insane dmg reduction i assume
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 22:13   #17
hohano1

hohano1 is on a distinguished road
I accept with information: The highest possible melee attack comes from Katana Dagger, hitting for 240% of the strongest weapon in the game (and offhand only adds 50% rather than 140% so this is definitively the strongest melee attack). The strongest melee non-skill activation is Katana Katana. The strongest stamina attack is Two-Fold Blades. The strongest FastBlade/ScentSword comes from Katana mainhand Blade Offhand.
hohano1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 22:59   #18
nicholascobalt
ṬḤỌṚỊṢḤẸṚẸ

nicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohano1 View Post
I accept with information: The highest possible melee attack comes from Katana Dagger, hitting for 240% of the strongest weapon in the game (and offhand only adds 50% rather than 140% so this is definitively the strongest melee attack). The strongest melee non-skill activation is Katana Katana. The strongest stamina attack is Two-Fold Blades. The strongest FastBlade/ScentSword comes from Katana mainhand Blade Offhand.
Another important 'Highest' is damage per second.
Highest damage per second is Katana Sword, Damage * activation rate * attack rate * percent bonus on activation.

If you wanted to break down a pole, kill a Lava Beast or take the pole, Katana Sword is the best.

Memory Leak/Conquer Closing Without Error Message [VISTA]
OTNS
nicholascobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2010, 02:49   #19
MussianRafia

MussianRafia is on a distinguished road
heyyy nicholascobalt
this may be a bit off topic but ive been reading your posts and i can tell you are one smart S.O.B. lol, would you happen to know if there is a cap on mag defence percentage? im far from a noob in conquer but ive heard from some that the cap is 90% and im trying to decide if i should permanent a magic defence refinery item on my necky since my ninja already has 90% magic defence
MussianRafia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2011, 03:09   #20
onlylovenilan

onlylovenilan is on a distinguished road
Thanks for replying, everyone. It appears we have a decent cross-section of people here and a lot of well thought-out discussion
Old 09-28-2011, 13:06   #21
Fishlet

Fishlet is on a distinguished road
I notice Water > Ninja > Ninja is mentioned. I was wondering if there's any point to going:

Water > Water > Ninja ?

According to the guide it lets you get Pervade.

Quote:
Water Taoist > Water Taoist >

Ninja > Pervade, Cure, Star of Accuracy, Magic Shield, Stigma, Meditation
Water > Ninja > Ninja is much the same as far as I can tell from the guide. I'm honestly eager to get a summon (also the water reborn sword that restores mana) and wonder if I keep the 2nd life summon in my 3rd life. If not it seems Water > Ninja > Ninja is for me because of Poison Star.
Fishlet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: