Old 08-20-2017, 12:23   #1
DamnDaniel

DamnDaniel is on a distinguished road
Question Got banned from my mother refunding her credit card

So guys I know I shouldn't have done what I did to get CPs but it happened and I feel terrible about it. Now it's even worse because I got my account banned for refunding the purchase. I understand why they did it but its the first every misconduct on my account and I only purchased one 30 dollar pack of CPs.

So how lenient is TQ in giving people their accounts back after one mistake? Am i going to have to start all over?

If I do have to start all over should I play the Assassin or should I go Pure Fire Tao? Tao is always fun but would take the longest to level more than likely.
DamnDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 12:29   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
This is so sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 12:33   #3
DamnDaniel

I feel terrible because I not only screwed my mom but I screwed myself over too. I would have never done it if I would have known I would get banned. Feels bad man
Old 08-20-2017, 13:01   #4
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
just curious how old are u
EternalDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 13:02   #5
DamnDaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldragonx View Post
just curious how old are u
Old 08-20-2017, 13:11   #6
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
TQ has previously stated they ban for this, however, they do allow you to pay back the amount and thus will unban your account afterwards. My advice to you is to earn 30$ pay your mom and tell her "I ****ed up" or, get a prepaid credit card worth 30$ or they may make you wire it to them somehow you'll have to talk to the helpdesk to see how to go about that process. Otherwise, yes you will need to start over.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 13:15   #7
zabegan35
Polat

zabegan35 is on a distinguished road
bastards. I hope the money they got, will give to the hospitals and candles for church... They are so greedy
zabegan35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 13:18   #8
DamnDaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan35 View Post
bastards. I hope the money they got, will give to the hospitals and candles for church... They are so greedy
Yeah I understand I messed up but like it's happened before to all parents with children on xbox and playstation and they have no problems refunding the items to the parents card.
Old 08-20-2017, 13:25   #9
DamnDaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
TQ has previously stated they ban for this, however, they do allow you to pay back the amount and thus will unban your account afterwards. My advice to you is to earn 30$ pay your mom and tell her "I ****ed up" or, get a prepaid credit card worth 30$ or they may make you wire it to them somehow you'll have to talk to the helpdesk to see how to go about that process. Otherwise, yes you will need to start over.
Do you suggest going Assassin or Fire tao if I restart? I think tao will be more fun but much harder to level up. If I go Tao is it better to go water then warrior then fire or just pure fire?
Old 08-20-2017, 13:44   #10
DamnDaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan35 View Post
I'm going to lose my VIP too
Old 08-20-2017, 15:34   #11
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-20-2017, 16:15   #12
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
submit a ticket

theyll ask you to pay it back

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 18:09   #13
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
I hope this is a troll but ..

If at 16 you're using your mums credit card for 30 dollars to buy cps with I expect you'll be putting yourself into debt real soon

Games expensive bro
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2017, 23:05   #14
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Troll is obvious. inb4 Macedonian.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:42   #15
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
they allow you to pay only the initial amount after paypals commission came out of TQs pocket and also the man-hours spent learning how to unban his account?

on my server in 2007(?) after super guild war, instead of splitting the guild war cps, the mega bulker who was intending to quit bought 20,000 cps using his credit card and split between all the members. then he intentionally refunded the credit card to get half the server banned. every account, gears or no gears had to pay between $150-250 to get unabnned, no matter how little of a split they took. an egy i knew had to pay $189 to unban a market character with a +9 bow and +7 2soc ring, which was worth it back then
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: