View Poll Results: Should there be interest on gold in the banks of Conquer Online?
Yes 7 43.75%
No 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2009, 17:13   #1
redneck12345

redneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond reputeredneck12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Banks Having Interest.

Ok, I don't know if somebody has made this pole, but I think it would certainly bring a lot of hype if this happened. This can really help out the newbie players of Conquer Online. If this happened, more people would pick up their gold from killing monsters. The only bad thing I think would happen is gold would eventually become useless and more people would use CPS. There is a simple method here: The more gold you have in the bank, the more money you get by interest. The less money you have in the bank, the less money you would get. But I think if TQ were to really do this, then they would probably charge you a monthly fee by taking out gold little by little, but you still gain gold by the interest. Sorry for my English, im not very good at it, as you can see -.- Oh yeah I forgot to add, please reply to why you picked yes or to why you picked no, I would just like to hear people's opinions on this or how to improve this...

Last edited by redneck12345; 05-05-2009 at 17:22.
redneck12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 19:26   #2
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
Do you realize how many yesses you are going to make from this? lol. building up from 1k a day to a few mill letting ur money sit in there starting with 100k seems alittle much. But I wouldnt mind gaining like 100mill a year. That would be very considerable.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
hellishemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 19:31   #3
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
no. i am sorry but this idea would make the rich richer. they would fill up there accs with money and drain some of it when it gets to be to much. another thing it wouldn't matter if you had to be offline or online most people know of multi clients

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 19:34   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Just wouldn't happen. And yeah, it would just increase the wealth of the already wealthy, and new players would never be able to afford anything. They still wouldn't have much money as it is.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 19:34   #5
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
no. i am sorry but this idea would make the rich richer. they would fill up there accs with money and drain some of it when it gets to be to much. another thing it wouldn't matter if you had to be offline or online most people know of multi clients
That's true, but mabie tq should have a system that ties accounts gaining interrest by computer IP address, something that gives a char a specific.. something. like if your characters were made on your network it would let 1 sign up for interrest. That would work. any other way can be exploited.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth

Old 05-05-2009, 19:39   #6
~Pepsi~
Click here

~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute~Pepsi~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so you're saying only rich players would have access to this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
I most certainly will not lend you one of my hands. I need them to grab boobies.
125-127 mobs VOTE!
New players. Read. Nao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.D
"fixed some bugs, and added others" - TQ Motto.
~Pepsi~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 19:39   #7
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellishemo View Post
That's true, but mabie tq should have a system that ties accounts gaining interrest by computer IP address, something that gives a char a specific.. something. like if your characters were made on your network it would let 1 sign up for interrest. That would work. any other way can be exploited.
still ip scramblers eh the thing is just a mess, internet cafes a lot of way to get around ip blocks

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 05-05-2009, 19:59   #8
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

Quote:
still ip scramblers eh the thing is just a mess, internet cafes a lot of way to get around ip blocks
Yea, I know that also is a pain. but there's got to be some unique way for tq to find out something. if all else fails then just dont impliment. :P

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth

Old 05-05-2009, 20:03   #9
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea, I know that also is a pain. but there's got to be some unique way for tq to find out something. if all else fails then just dont impliment. :P
dont implement..

TQ cant prevent abuse..

not even if the top 20 programmers made a program would it be completely impossible to abuse..
ANYTHING can be abused, its just a matter of time before it happens...
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 20:07   #10
bahana
Spamomod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Pepsi~ View Post
so you're saying only rich players would have access to this?
nope not at all i am saying that they would be able to abuse it the most, and if it would require you to be online then it would be abused by botters. i am just saying what i think

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 05-06-2009, 12:21   #11
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well i have 3 computers and 4 different users who play co so it would cause a little probs if it went by ip
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2009, 13:12   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Just wouldn't happen. And yeah, it would just increase the wealth of the already wealthy, and new players would never be able to afford anything. They still wouldn't have much money as it is.
r u taking Cindy's place? O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2009, 13:21   #13
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
r u taking Cindy's place? O.o
That would be me.

Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2009, 14:32   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
That would be me.

i meant since when does Hemp check suggestions? O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: