Old 05-05-2009, 10:54   #1
Federico R

Federico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond repute
Horse Farming

well it's been a mystery what the horse slot is for and I'll like to suggest one quest for it.

It'll be swell to be able to make a level 3 house. these may give us the opportunity to breed horses. once you have your level 3 house, you will be given a horse, and by breeding you will be able to make the horse talisman and the horse itself better.

I consider it's a good way to ensure it'll be a great long task (quest) in order to have horses and make them stronger. improving our speed, defense and strength.
Super Healmet+12 2SDGs damage -5
Super spear+12 2StrGs damage-5
Super Necklace+7 2SDGs damage-5
Super Heavy Ring+7 2SDG damage-5
SUper Boots+6 2SDG damage-5
Super fan+7 2STG
Super Tower+7 2SGG
steed +6
Federico R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 17:03   #2
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
The empty horse slot is no mystery.

They r intended for the possible implement of mounts into the game sometime in the future.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 17:13   #3
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
i like this idea it would be very nice to have to work for them. i made a lvl2 house at a fairly low lvl and i had to work for days on it, plus had to avoid pkers and all that so.. if you make people work for the horse than it would be something only people who are willing to work will do. and make it to where the things cant be sold so the lazy bulkers cant go off and make someone else work for their stuff. lol but you would need to add other stuff besides horses because that would just be boring. need like tigers and dragons, a phoenix, stuff like that you could make all kinds of different mounts. and you could make it to where in your stable you could breed any of them. make some kind of quest to make each one or something.

-z-
dream.dream
110 rb war
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 18:16   #4
wolfking69
werewolf

wolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with runingwolf1980 make different types of mounts make it interesting in that point of view conquer already have a magic class(Taoist) why not throw more Chinese mythology in to the game
wolfking69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 19:29   #5
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico R View Post
well it's been a mystery what the horse slot is for and I'll like to suggest one quest for it.

It'll be swell to be able to make a level 3 house. these may give us the opportunity to breed horses. once you have your level 3 house, you will be given a horse, and by breeding you will be able to make the horse talisman and the horse itself better.

I consider it's a good way to ensure it'll be a great long task (quest) in order to have horses and make them stronger. improving our speed, defense and strength.
Considering the fact if tq ever gets to the point of making mounts... Yes I would agree with you. Doing multiple quests. a total of 99 quests for 99 opints each one is longer than the previous that would definately be more fun than just, ( levelling, pvping, gwing, tging, a***ess) <-- the boring stuff that is the oonly thing we can do now. pvping is abotu the only thing worth doing besides chatting.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
hellishemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: