View Poll Results: pets to pick up items and money
yes 3 75.00%
no 1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2009, 18:18   #1
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
pet

I play this other game too, on this game they have these pets, you get an egg and have to make feed in order to hatch it. Once it hatches you get a pet, this pet runs around collecting your items and money, but its health gradually decreases and you have to either keep feeding it or un-summon it in order to keep it from dieing. and i was playing conquer today, i was in superman and a gem and met dropped and i started thinking that it would be nice to have that pet from the other game.
you know when you are in superman, fatal strike, or cyclone it is really hard to pick things up, and usually it takes long enough to come out of them that all of your stuff is gone. so my suggestion is for tq to come up with something like that, and i was just curious what you all think of this. please dont leave any answers like "that would be dumb" please explain why or why not put it in. I'm looking for constructive criticism. thanks alot

-z-

Dream, Dream
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 18:51   #2
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by runingwolf1980 View Post
I play this other game too, on this game they have these pets, you get an egg and have to make feed in order to hatch it. Once it hatches you get a pet, this pet runs around collecting your items and money, but its health gradually decreases and you have to either keep feeding it or un-summon it in order to keep it from dieing. and i was playing conquer today, i was in superman and a gem and met dropped and i started thinking that it would be nice to have that pet from the other game.
you know when you are in superman, fatal strike, or cyclone it is really hard to pick things up, and usually it takes long enough to come out of them that all of your stuff is gone. so my suggestion is for tq to come up with something like that, and i was just curious what you all think of this. please dont leave any answers like "that would be dumb" please explain why or why not put it in. I'm looking for constructive criticism. thanks alot

-z-

Dream, Dream
no
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 18:57   #3
TaoisDude

TaoisDude is on a distinguished road
Bad Idea because it would make the strong stronger and itll be impossible to kill a db buyer cause they will have a very strong pet.Also Its gonn abe like have another fan and tower since the pet will most likely have def and att so srry but no.
+3super bag
+3elite boots
+3uni spg gown
+3uni 2rdg bs
TaoisDude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 19:23   #4
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
my pet would be super +12 2soc super furry gem, but no it would have a lot of abuse ( pets and abuse )

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 00:06   #5
RealMoon

RealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond reputeRealMoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoisDude View Post
Bad Idea because it would make the strong stronger and itll be impossible to kill a db buyer cause they will have a very strong pet.Also Its gonn abe like have another fan and tower since the pet will most likely have def and att so srry but no.
How above my suggestion? In my suggestion, pet is just a pet inside your house, and a transportation tools between your warehouse in different city. They will not fright for you, and you need to protect your pets instead, if you carry them out.

Last edited by RealMoon; 05-05-2009 at 00:12.
RealMoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 07:45   #6
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Apart from a ninja....char classes have pets...they r just so badly in need of an upgrade to suit todays game play..that they r useless and players rarely use them.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 09:34   #7
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Apart from a ninja....char classes have pets...they r just so badly in need of an upgrade to suit todays game play..that they r useless and players rarely use them.
True and

Conquer Online ***8800; Eudemons Online
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 09:48   #8
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Pets..

Hmm, possibly...
A transport thing... send an item to a warehouse, or get one....
upgrade pet = more items at once/faster fetch/burry times...
level 1 pet: Send item to warehouse: Takes? 20? minutes..
level 2 pet: send 1 item to warehouse... 19 minutes?
level 3 pet: send 2 items to warehouse 19 minutes?
level 4 pet: send 2 items 18 mins

Oh, and you need a poll
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 15:41   #9
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoisDude View Post
i wasnt meaning something to attack enemies or even be attacked i just meant that they would pick up your items for you so you wouldnt have to stop what you are doing just to pick up stuff... for those of us who dont bulk we need to pick stuff up. i didnt even want them to be upgradeable, i mean come on an elite pet? lmao but i was just thinking as an extra little thing to make it easier for those of us who have to pick up every little sycee that drops.
Old 05-05-2009, 15:43   #10
runingwolf1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
Hmm, possibly...
A transport thing... send an item to a warehouse, or get one....
upgrade pet = more items at once/faster fetch/burry times...
level 1 pet: Send item to warehouse: Takes? 20? minutes..
level 2 pet: send 1 item to warehouse... 19 minutes?
level 3 pet: send 2 items to warehouse 19 minutes?
level 4 pet: send 2 items 18 mins

Oh, and you need a poll
thank you i forgot all about poll lol
Old 05-05-2009, 16:02   #11
wolfking69
werewolf

wolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond repute
I think that it would be a good idea to have pets just to pick up items because not every one can spend money to buy tq cards and get rich quick and if your a war in super man it is kind of hard to pick **** up same with Trojan and cyclone
PSCrab
Dream,Dream
wolfking69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 16:45   #12
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by runingwolf1980 View Post
i wasnt meaning something to attack enemies or even be attacked i just meant that they would pick up your items for you so you wouldnt have to stop what you are doing just to pick up stuff... for those of us who dont bulk we need to pick stuff up. i didnt even want them to be upgradeable, i mean come on an elite pet? lmao but i was just thinking as an extra little thing to make it easier for those of us who have to pick up every little sycee that drops.
U can pick up items urself....no need for a vaccum cleaner to follow u around...lol

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: