Old 10-17-2017, 01:51   #16
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yo! View Post
The fact tq left it an hour b4 the main patch to announce is very gutsy indeed.. tq "we listen we care" motto has just flown through that window now
hi dude, i heard u and aaron are best friends
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 01:54   #17
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
a-a-ron
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 02:00   #18
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
like peas in a pod.. but whats that got to do with perfection upgrade ?
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 02:07   #19
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
The Perfection Update seems like they want to milk the players and let the game die. Bulkers going to pay a **** load of money with the new perfection System but they will realize noone plays the game in a couple of months and than they will also quit, but left their money there. And thats how the game will die.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 02:08   #20
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
The Perfection Update seems like they want to milk the players and let the game die. Bulkers going to pay a **** load of money with the new perfection System but they will realize noone plays the game in a couple of months and than they will also quit, but left their money there. And thats how the game will die.
Yep, sad to see the game in the process of dying...
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 02:10   #21
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone wants to join me on black desert us server hmu probably going to be on that more now that this **** is coming and making the game even less competitive. Tq and their non end game methods have once again fkd the game. There are more ways to keep people interested, add new maps, dungeons, add actual size, make fun events like fb tournaments whatever. Or add 57k attack swipe players and kill the game, you know, whatever works.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 02:18   #22
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If anyone wants to join me on black desert us server hmu probably going to be on that more now that this **** is coming and making the game even less competitive. Tq and their non end game methods have once again fkd the game. There are more ways to keep people interested, add new maps, dungeons, add actual size, make fun events like fb tournaments whatever. Or add 57k attack swipe players and kill the game, you know, whatever works.
I have a lot of video footage left on my harddrive where i am owning Princes and Kings with Fastblade on my Windwalker, i will make a Video and put those in. And than i will make a new one with the updated Perfection Update as a meme.

Than i am completly done with Conquer Online, sadly i am playing BDO on EU

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 03:52   #23
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, after logging in my perfection shows that i gain 4.2k p attack and 5.6k defence, though my stats do no show said increases
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 03:54   #24
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
Ok, after logging in my perfection shows that i gain 4.2k p attack and 5.6k defence, though my stats do no show said increases
RIP co...
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2017, 04:57   #25
zabegan35
Polat

zabegan35 is on a distinguished road
A good update to bulk even more than before!
Seriosuly, just a mess update. They made this game sooooo easy, it feel like I'm playing on private server lol xD
still miss the days when grinding gears was worth,instead getting free bound cps and DB's :/

Last edited by zabegan35; 10-17-2017 at 05:01.
zabegan35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: