View Poll Results: Add this lending system?
yes, i have read this suggestion and want it added 186 75.00%
no, i have read this suggestion and dont want it added 62 25.00%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 09:49   #271
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Clenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
"TQ will **** it up" [that is what you are now saying]

^

the oldest excuse there is, TQ will always **** stuff up, dous that just mean we gotta stop asking them to add stuff we want?????
if thats the case, lets completely remove this forum, cause no matter how good our suggestions are, TQ will **** it up..... -_-

its an excuse to vote no, not a reason... and its pathetic
Quote:
~ not signed, TQ will prolly **** something up causing unexplained server lag... -_-
Hello Mr. Pathetic.
Clenk~V.11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51   #272
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
"TQ will **** it up" [that is what you are now saying]

^

the oldest excuse there is, TQ will always **** stuff up, dous that just mean we gotta stop asking them to add stuff we want?????
if thats the case, lets completely remove this forum, cause no matter how good our suggestions are, TQ will **** it up..... -_-

its an excuse to vote no, not a reason... and its pathetic
No, I'm speaking from experience. Your making the excuse so you can profit off your bulked gear.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 09:53   #273
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.11 View Post
Hello Mr. Pathetic.
i voted that, at a mac version being created...

and yes, i honestly think, that TQ is unable to replace the graphics engine behind the game, without making everyone pay for it...

but here is the big scoop, this is just another add-on, REPLACING THE GRAPHICS ENGINE IS CHANGING HALF THE DAMN GAME

i believe TQ is able to add such a system, without immediately causing huge problems, sure, i expect problems... but none to serious...

with allowing another OS to run the game? i do expect problems, and as TQ has shown, they have an uncanny ability to make the weirdest stuff result in server lag.....
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 09:55   #274
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Clenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i voted that, at a mac version being created...

and yes, i honestly think, that TQ is unable to replace the graphics engine behind the game, without making everyone pay for it...

but here is the big scoop, this is just another add-on, REPLACING THE GRAPHICS ENGINE IS CHANGING HALF THE DAMN GAME

i believe TQ is able to add such a system, without immediately causing huge problems, sure, i expect problems... but none to serious...

with allowing another OS to run the game? i do expect problems, and as TQ has shown, they have an uncanny ability to make the weirdest stuff result in server lag.....
Quote:
its TQ...
they will **** it up just like they did with the login screen
so no thanks...
I got around 40 posts of yours using "TQ will **** it up" as an excuse why to say no.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:55   #275
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
No, I'm speaking from experience. Your making the excuse so you can profit off your bulked gear.
need i show it again??

dude, my talismans are currently at the max of that limit yes, but my bow, ears and armor are above it..

and wanna know something? even if this got added, i'd rather get the 4 +7stones to upgrade my talismans, then to be able to lend em out..

wanna know why?
CAUSE I AM AN ARCHER, I NEED EM MYSELF

i cant even afford to leave TC without them, becouse of the enemies i have in my server..
telling the egy's to "go suck allahs ****" on a daily basis, dous not really end up with them liking you....
Old 12-01-2009, 09:58   #276
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
I got around 40 posts of yours using "TQ will **** it up" as an excuse why to say no.
ooh, i know that one, its about TQ moving the icons to the logo, if the player is playing on the big size..

and yes, seeing as TQ's previous layout change at that time [the login screen] turned out to be a huge disaster, i had, and still dont have, any faith in TQ being able to succesfully allow for that to work...

hell, i am even scared they will **** it up if they make bigger sizes...
let alone them ****ing around with the current ones...

i dont use it as an excuse, i am saying, that TQ's past changes have shown, that edits in that category seem to result in the game becomming partially unusable....

i dont see how this system could do that, as the systems its based on, already exist, and seem to function just fine....
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01   #277
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Quote:
ooh, i know that one, its about TQ moving the icons to the logo, if the player is playing on the big size..

and yes, seeing as TQ's previous layout change at that time [the login screen] turned out to be a huge disaster, i had, and still dont have, any faith in TQ being able to succesfully allow for that to work...

hell, i am even scared they will **** it up if they make bigger sizes...
let alone them ****ing around with the current ones...

i dont use it as an excuse, i am saying, that TQ's past changes have shown, that edits in that category seem to result in the game becomming partially unusable....

i dont see how this system could do that, as the systems its based on, already exist, and seem to function just fine....
TQ has shown in the past to **** up alot of things. Including Item Lock and the Item Redemption and the Bound system that we have now. All three of which are involved in doing this.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:18   #278
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
TQ has shown in the past to **** up alot of things. Including Item Lock and the Item Redemption and the Bound system that we have now. All three of which are involved in doing this.
item lock, is not ****ed up anymore now is it?
detainment system aint ****ed up anymore now is it?
bound system aint ****ed up anymore now is it?

the fact is, those systems had their errors fixed..
and the code "duplicated" from them, will work without problems...

there will most likely be a few minor bugs with this at first...
but, becouse most of the systems its based on, had their time to be tested, there is only a very small chance...

TQ implemented the new guild system without any dangerous errors to..
the error i think might happen is:

- cirtain types of items wont be able to be lended cause TQ forgets to add em [@ shields in arsenal]

but that is about it..

fact is, that the systems this is based on, have proven to work.....
and that i am pretty confident, TQ will be able to implement this, without any dangerous errors [although i expect errors that are annoying, like not being able to lend cirtain types of gears, or other small problems]
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48   #279
Clenk~V.11
Banned

Quote:
item lock, is not ****ed up anymore now is it?
detainment system aint ****ed up anymore now is it?
bound system aint ****ed up anymore now is it?

the fact is, those systems had their errors fixed..
and the code "duplicated" from them, will work without problems...

there will most likely be a few minor bugs with this at first...
but, becouse most of the systems its based on, had their time to be tested, there is only a very small chance...

TQ implemented the new guild system without any dangerous errors to..
the error i think might happen is:

- cirtain types of items wont be able to be lended cause TQ forgets to add em [@ shields in arsenal]

but that is about it..

fact is, that the systems this is based on, have proven to work.....
and that i am pretty confident, TQ will be able to implement this, without any dangerous errors [although i expect errors that are annoying, like not being able to lend cirtain types of gears, or other small problems]
I can still unlock an item in 5 minutes. I can still setup TP in 5 minutes. I can still do merchant in minutes. I can not pay cps to redeem an item. I can outright now redeem it and them not getting the item.

Only thing that isn't still broke is bound items. At first you could compose them into other items or talismans. You could unbound anything.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:12   #280
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Bump o.o
teaORcoffee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2009, 20:50   #281
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
READ THE WHOLE SUGGESTION BEFORE VOTING!

okay, i've seen 3 tries at it now, and especially in some casses, a protected borrowing system would be usefull

so, here is a suggestion for a full borrowing system:

Once you hit lvl 70, a 'lend' button would appear in the inventory
[lvl limit only applies to being able to lend TO people, not from]
by clicking this button and then another player, the other player gets a 'PLAYER wants to lend you some gears, accept?" request
if they accept, a window similar to the trade window opens
the diferences are:
- the other player can only input money/cp's
- the lender can only input gears in the item spots [total of 12 spots, and no page arrows]
- the lender can choose a lending duration in days [max 7 days]
- locked gears can be lended, as items will always return in a maximum of 7 days
[the items can be lended without a payment, in case you lend to a friend]

After gears are lended, the person who is lending them can use them for the specified duration, after that duration they disapear and the person who lended them can claim the items back from an NPC in market

limits on lended items:
- it cannot be sold,traded, dropped, vended, composed, (un)locked or lended
- if their dura is 5 or lower they cannot be equipped
- when equipped and dura drops to 5 it automaticly unequips
- you cant RB while having any lended item equipped
- you cant upgrade lended items in any way
- when red or blackname you cant equip lended items
- should for any reason you go red/black named while having lended gears equipped, they unequip
- should it be impossible for the items to be unequipped, they are send to the lending NPC to be reclaimed later
- when having any lended item equipped a player cannot go into team or PK mode unless its a PKmap [a map where you dont gain PKP or flash]
(note: the player can still be PKed and kill blue/blacknames!)
- if you delete your character, all the lended items on it are immediately returned to their rightfull owner

limits to lending:
- you can only have 1 lended item for each gear spot [lending 2 weapons is only possible for trojans/ninja's]
- you cant lend any items you cant wear [unless you are RB lvl70+ and the item is lvl 70 or lower]
- you can only lend to/from 5 diferend people at any time
- you cant lend any item that gives more then 15BP [double BP from 2h/bs not counted!]
- bound items cannot be used within this system
(note: best item that can be lended would be super2soc(S,S)+7)

reasons to lend items:
well, there are to many reasons really to lend, but in the big fact, the reason to add this, is to lower the chances to get scammed even more, becouse you can safely let your friends use your items!

i like it, you could lend your gears and get paid for it and yes tq would make it cuz too many ppl would want to charge cpz to borrow causing people to buy cpz to borrow gears but all in all it seems like a good idea you could let your friends borrow gear without having to worry about them running off with them
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2010, 10:37   #282
kvdk
Alien #15

*bumpity*
Old 01-08-2010, 15:04   #283
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
I voted no.

I don't think TQ will add it, as it can lose them potential money that could be made by people making their own gear.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2010, 15:30   #284
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
I voted no.

I don't think TQ will add it, as it can lose them potential money that could be made by people making their own gear.
so, you just dug this up to vote no with a reason i already have proven to be wrong?

good job, you are now officially a retard!

there are 2 limits in place, making this feature impossible to abuse that way:
- the max BP limit
- the max time the item can be "lended"

also, lets say this:

super2soc(SDG,SDG)+7 weapon [4+2+2+7 = 15 = max]
cost: 1[super]+6[sockets]+2[gems]+~30db's?[+n]

to make, now, you get 1 player who pays to make it..
now, you get 50 players..
who all cant afford one...

and instead of spending the ~500cp's they DO have on upgrading gears they can then sell...
they spend them getting that blade for a maximum of 7 days >_>

the owner of the item, then is able to create another blade, and eventually another and another...

unlike the "pzap" suggestion that give you a reason to be a retard here..
this would actually result in MORE small sales - but due to its limits, has no effect on the big sales...

i did the math you pathetic wannabe >_>
only way TQ can loose money this way, is if CO players start being nice to everyone else
and when that happens, ill be dead over a billion years >_<
so seeing as i am immortal by annoyance, players wont ever EVER be nice to one-another....
Old 01-08-2010, 15:33   #285
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so, you just dug this up to vote no with a reason i already have proven to be wrong?

good job, you are now officially a retard!

there are 2 limits in place, making this feature impossible to abuse that way:
- the max BP limit
- the max time the item can be "lended"

also, lets say this:

super2soc(SDG,SDG)+7 weapon [4+2+2+7 = 15 = max]
cost: 1[super]+6[sockets]+2[gems]+~30db's?[+n]

to make, now, you get 1 player who pays to make it..
now, you get 50 players..
who all cant afford one...

and instead of spending the ~500cp's they DO have on upgrading gears they can then sell...
they spend them getting that blade for a maximum of 7 days >_>

the owner of the item, then is able to create another blade, and eventually another and another...

unlike the "pzap" suggestion that give you a reason to be a retard here..
this would actually result in MORE small sales - but due to its limits, has no effect on the big sales...

i did the math you pathetic wannabe >_>
only way TQ can loose money this way, is if CO players start being nice to everyone else
and when that happens, ill be dead over a billion years >_<
so seeing as i am immortal by annoyance, players wont ever EVER be nice to one-another....
Sorry, I don't agree with you. Edit: Actually, I'm not sorry. My mock impression of you is far too polite to be accurate.

You're wrong because TQ are evil and they hate anything that may lose them money. There's a chance that TQ may lose money here "only way TQ can loose money this way, is if CO players start being nice to everyone else". You said it yourself and hey, you did do the math! :0

So voting no based on the principle that I don't think TQ will implement it.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: