Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 11:24   #106
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfking69 View Post
disciple-monk-warrior monk-master monk
weapons- wand, bare fist, gauntlets, scepter
skills:
holy fist(xp) superman basically but lowers movement
praying fist- revives character on team but depends on lvl
dragon fist- sends shock wave out of fist, wand, scepter, gauntlets
phoenix strike- sends lightning out of weapons
7 god strike- (ultimate attack for monk pure skill) cuts enemy hp in half
Rb summon- bear
bare fist weapon skill- god strike- passive increase weapon attack
gauntlet weapon skill- goddess strike-stamina skill sends a blade into your enemy
Agree with all except the praying fist. Waters would be angry.
They plan on making monk cure status ailments like fog, stun, poison, maybe curse too?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 14:20   #107
wolfking69
werewolf

wolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond reputewolfking69 has a reputation beyond repute
when i suggestd praying fist i wasn't really thinking about what the wat taos would say to so praying fist can also be a poison cure or it could raise ur attack by 5% uses all ur stamina
wolfking69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:48   #108
CrossedOffName
SoulReaper

CrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond reputeCrossedOffName has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to CrossedOffName Send a message via Skype™ to CrossedOffName
They need to balance the current classes before making a new one *cough* ninjas are op *cough* anyways theres not much that they can make that will be so different than what we have now.
Ex: everyone is suggesting taos for differen't elements, thats boring if you ask me.

One thing they could make that would be totally differen't than we we already have would be a Venomancer. They have 2 forms animal and human, you'd be able to buy different charms for differen't animals.
Pfft who wouldn't want to be a panda or (insert animal of choice here) with a glowy collar(super)
*jumps from behind a building transforms and bites a random person* oops 1 hit ko

Pisces
Archer-Archer-xxx
130-127-xxx

Tro-War-xxx
130-129-xxx
CrossedOffName is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2009, 04:16   #109
Instinct2Kill

Instinct2Kill is on a distinguished road
I wish there would be a new class like an orc. He would have weapons like here http://dekaron.mobiusgames.net/image...02_15_16_l.jpg He will wear it on his hands. He will be tanker, he will have very big deff and against tao not so much deff. And he will have good damage.
Instinct2Kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2009, 09:26   #110
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
honestly i kinda like the idea of a new class again but i wish they would make the ninja a little better first like get skills from going seperate classes, give people a reason to go something other than pure ninja i would also like to see pure skills for other classes before then too but that could be done at the same time as the new class, as far as the character type i kinda like the summoner idea, i would like to see like 2 to 4 more taos to cover each of the elements, like give water taos water magic fire taos fire magic make an earth tao that can hurl rocks and the such and a wind tao that can cause tornados and such, i wouldnt mind a pirate class which would kinda fit into the gunner crossbow catagory, the monk could be a martial arts user have new weaps added in like knuckes and such it just raise your boxing prof but make your boxing stronger, and could learn to harness the elements and add them to your knuckles, ex. fire does small damage after time lightning could stun and damage over time ice could freeze earth could slow movements wind have an effect kinda like cyclone water could be used to heal oneself sorta like sh but not as much effect then shadow or dark could cause a blinding effect causing the accuracy of your opponent to lower. i wouldn't mind seeing a character that could disguise itself or transform.
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 07:20   #111
darkyojimbo

darkyojimbo is on a distinguished road
Class Name: Samurai

Description:Samurai can use one kattana or bow. This will mean that the damage a samurai will do will be pretty low compare to the rest of the classes. But with the new feature that tq has added to conquer that allows easy swapping of equipment, the samurai should be able to be a stable hibride class that can use two very different weapons.

Lore: The samurai used various weapons, but the katana is the weapon that has come to be synonymous with samurai, metaphorically speaking. Bushido teaches that the katana is the samurai's soul and sometimes a samurai is pictured as entirely dependent on the weapon for fighting. They believe that the katana was so precious that they often gave them names and considered them as part of the living.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai#Weapons)

Xp/Skills :

Zanmato (Xp): Simliar to the ninja Xp skill, the samurai will get a timed xp skill that will last a certain amount of time regardless of killing monsters. The ability is simliar to the ninja skill but rather than clicking on the monster to attack you'll right click in the direction you want to go. This will move your charater to this location and anything that has crossed the path of the samurai as it moves will be hit.This skill your be pretty good at dealing with multiple targets as you could hit a good couple.

Battle Cry (Xp): Give all members of your party and clan in map stigg for 60 seconds.

Charge: When this skill is clicked in the top left corner the charge symbol will appear. After activated this skill will have a 50/50 chance of hitting any player or monster you pass when on your horse.

Stun (Bow): For half of your stam bar you'll have the chance to stun your enemy for 20 seconds, although if attacked or healed with any magic the stun will be removed.

Strike: A basic to hit combo hitting full damage, simliar t the ninja skill, which will be a good combonation to use with Stun (stun&strike). It should hit 150% damage.

image: http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Sam...C10273386.jpeg
darkyojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2009, 20:01   #112
VIKING.UNICORN
VIKING

VIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond repute
The new class should be
the VIKING
and this char can get the 3rd reborn

lol
and no one can beat it
and it is just only one char in every server
so people give this char 1 DB\day so it will not pk them
and its lucky time should make the player have 90% chance to get a DB every mobs got killed

and this char should be mine too

so what do you think?

Pct Progress bar (Syntax Error {})
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
VIKING.UNICORN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 18:18   #113
Darkdober

Darkdober is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
Spellcasted

spellcasters have no magic of their own, instead they summon forth spells by using diferend amulets
therefor, spellcasters do not need mana for their magic

their attack is strong [about 80% of that of a fire], but they also got other skills available

Look: they wear robes similar to shaolin monks
Weapon: SpellBook, lvl 120+ spellbook will require 275 spirit to be equipped [bonusses same as for a BS]
Needed to equip&use amulets
when RBing, they get a hp-spellbook

they equip the spellholder, and then can equip the amulet of their choice to use it

there will be 6 diferend amulets:

DragonAmulet
dous 100% of the magic damage
PhoenixAmulet
AoE attack, doing 50% of the spellcasters m-atk to a maximum of 20 targets within 15 spaces of the original target
TurtleAmulet
Used to cast "shield", giving def and m-def equal to 10% of m-atk
TigerAmulet
Used to cash "stig", giving atk and m-atk equal to 10% of m-atk
PeaceAmulet
heals the target by 10% of their total hp
ProtectionAmulet
heals all nearby teammembers by 5% of their total hp

next to this, the amulets will be available in diferend qualities:
normal - no lvl requirement [effectiveness: default * 1] 50 spells per pack
refined - lvl 25 required [effectiveness: default* 1.25] 100 spells per pack
unique- lvl 50 required [effectiveness: default*1.5] 150 spells per pack
elite - lvl 75 required [effectiveness: default*1.75] 200 spells per pack
super - lvl 100 required [effectiveness: default*2] 250 spells per pack

so for example, a SuperDragonAmulet will do dmg for 200% of the spellcasters m-atk

skills:

focus - by using 30 stamina the spellcaster can increase the power in their next amulet
elementary: amulets power increased by 10%
level 1: amulets power increased by 20%
level 2: amulets power increased by 30%
level 3: amulets power increased by 40%
fixed: amulets power increased by 50%

defend - a spellcasters last resort, when there is no other option
by giving up 1% of their max hp, the spellcaster can do an attack equal to 100% of their m-atk

fortify - by standing on 1 spot for a longer duration, the spellcaster can tap into the natural mana of the earth
[as soon as the spellcaster moves, the fortify bonus disapears]
elementary: amulets power increased by 5%
level 1: amulets power increased by 10%
level 2: amulets power increased by 15%
level 3: amulets power increased by 20%
level 4: amulets power increased by 25%
level 5: amulets power increased by 30%
level 6: amulets power increased by 35%
level 7: amulets power increased by 40%
level 8: amulets power increased by 45%
fixed: amulets power increased by 50%

magic eruption - XP skill
an AoE attack allowing them to do 150% of their m-atk to everyone within 20 spaces

bonus for RBing spellcaster: ability to use any quality of the Turtle, Tiger or Peace amulet on themselves without having to equip them
[they cant cast the elite or super versions on others, only themselves]

RB1 bonus: ability to use DeathAmulet
makes any pots/healing used by/on the target 25% less effective
[SuperDeathAmulet will make pots 50% less effective]

RB2 bonus: ability to use LifeAmulet
allows the spellcaster to revive the target with 25% of their max hp
[SuperLifeAmulet will rev the target with 50% hp]

there, i think i got it pretty balanced
Pretty cool but they use also scroll :P and have a big know about ritual and etc but if they would exist in conquer i would try it
Darkdober is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2010, 18:07   #114
N1ghtM4k3r
I <3 5luts

N1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond reputeN1ghtM4k3r has a reputation beyond repute
so is there any certain release date for monk?

I bet all th CO players can't wait to get pimp-slaped by a monk's palm skill

Everytime i try to get a piece of mind, bitches try to get a piece of mine, so i have to get my piece

Sin all depends on what you're believing in André Benjamin

Life's what happens when you're busy making other plans John Lennon
N1ghtM4k3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2010, 03:13   #115
lonlyasshero

lonlyasshero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to lonlyasshero
make Samurai Over Monk!

how about instead of making this monk class and release a new class to fight of the fogging domination of the ruthless ninja’s class lately and that can defend themself and fun to play with other then a support. So far I didn’t really like the idea of the monk because why would a group of Monks - well train and highly class peaceful people join in on such a ruthless war? They just don’t seem to fit the conquer theme. However, I do like the ability to cure the Toxic Fog of the ruthless ninja’s class. But I got a pretty strong feeling this class will be put up to worthless uses like what happen to the weakest class in the game so far - the water Tao. (Weakest if you’re not reborn and etc. no offense to any1 who disagree)

Anyhow how about instead of making another class where we’re all just going to abuse it's healing power then reborn into another class let add in this class

The Samurai

Why samurai? Because the monk dosent fit his middle age warfare and it dosent seem fun to play with beside using it as another support
we already have all the best fighter to ever pick from on the battle field, warrior, trojion, fire tao, water tao, ninja, and now bringin a Samurai to the gameplay with thier ablity to cure toxic fog and strong attack cand balance out with ninjas

Samurai is an loyal,brave, and well train they are often seen in combat gear and thier kimonto

so samurai armor would probally be either

Light armor: Samurai kimono: weaker in Defense/magic defense, But greatly in Attack.
Or The legendary samurai armor: weaker in Attack, but Greatly in Defense/magic defense.
-------------------------------------------
Weapon:

Samurai Long Katana
- Long katana

special weapon Skill: Wave slash (long range attack)
- send out a flying wave slashing toward the opponent (like fast blade and scents word)
Fix lvl 4, Cost: Stamina, Range: 8, range: 10,

Or duel katana a Long one, and a short one(small katana weaker then long)

-------------------------------------------------
Auxiliary Skills:

Focus Mind: Dispels all abnormal statuses affecting your person or person or teammates.

Bushedo : Double Defense for 20 sec, Cost: Stamina

Demon: Raise attack and credical hit for 20 seconds and half your Hp. Cost: stamina

Untamed: When affected by abnormal statuses affect, your attack doubles and increase in creditcal hit rate. Cost: 50% stamina

---------------------------------

Attack Skills:

Skill 1
Kendo: has a chance to bypass your opponent armor and deal half your attack and stuns them for 20 second.
-Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Cannot targets players with 200 or more Battle Power than you. Cost: 100% Stamina.
(Works on flying target as well since their sword is a long sword for long range. Skill only works when equipping the “Samurai Long Katana”)

Skill 2
Quick Draw(Close Range attack and must equip samurai katana to use.)

Description: quickly draw the Katana and slice the target.

Range:3, Fix rate damage = 150% of normal damage (like twofold blade but doesn’t attack twice)

Skill 3
Whirlwind slash:
-Does a spinning slash and sends all nearby targets into the air and cutting them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated. Cost: stamina

--------------------------------------
Samurai XP Skill

XP Skill 1:
Fatal Draw:
Description: *The samurai quickly draw his sword and instent kill the target regardless how strong the monster is including bosses)
*Will not work toward players like ninja Xp skill.*
(During XP, each monster killed will add up into your xp kill count. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by the amount of how many kills you have on your XP kill counter. your EXP by ???(certain number having think of yet) for every Kill count you keep up during Xp.

XP Skill 2
Flash Step – Increase movement speed, and accuratecy hit greatly.

-----------------------------------------
Specialty Skill:

Requirement: Reborn (samurai – samurai)

Kamikaze: Sacrifice yourself by instantly killing off yourself and the target (Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.)

Body Guard: *only can be use while in team or in same clan/guild*
Take Full damage for a selected partner. Cost: all stamina (only for Samurai –Samurai if rb after to another class other then samurai this skill will not follow.)
Untamed: When affected by abnormal statuses affect, your attack becomes double for 30 second. (only for Samurai –Samurai if rb after to another class other then samurai this skill will not follow
------------------------------------------------

samurai - samurai – samurai: (will have all Samurai Skills Plus the bottom one)

Disarm: when being attack there is a chance to Block off one opponent attack and stuns them for 60 seconds *they cannot use any skill during this period except potions*
Old 01-11-2010, 12:24   #116
Naoya

Naoya is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Samurai and Dark Taost

Samurai:
weapon: bushido blade
The samurai can hold only one weapon, but the atk is strong and he has great skills and XP skill. Lets see exemples.

Stamina
Skill 1: Magic shield - fixed lv2 - During the level 0 and 1 increase def for psychal attak, after fixed increase def by 4 times protecting by psy and magic attacks.

Skill 2: Cure

Skill 3: Dash Slash - faster and strong attack - medium distance - cost 50% stamina bar.

XP Skill:
Skill 1: Yamata spirit - increase atk by the same amount of superman and agility by 120% during 60 seconds, the time increase by killing monsters.

Skill 2: Ancestral power - During 30 seconds the warrior can atk with a tornado like a GoldGuard (doesnt use Mana), the time bar doesnt increase by killing monsters. Fixed at level 2 (this skill can only be used by holding the bushido blade and the hit can be increase with earing, samurai helmet and gems)

Skill 3: Oversoul - Stamina remain full during 30 seconds

When a player get reborn and becomes a Samurai, the player can summon a BladeGhost

Dark Taost

lv40 Fire - Water - Dark

Stamina skills: Meditation and shield

EDIT: Astral Drain: low distance, make the target cursed DURING 30 SECONDS. The target loses "low HP" and Increase the taost HP by the same amount. Fixed lv 3.

Spells : Thunder - Fire - Cure (nothing diferent here)
tornado

Fatal Rain - the same of healing rain, but intead of heal, make damage and the target(s) becomes poisoned (low damage posion and its a fixed posion damage) fixed at level 4, the damage depend of the equipment, but the posion its fixed damage (lv0 100, lv1 200, lv2 350, lv3 450, lv4 650), the damage is reduced by half when target a player.

Chaos bomb - the same of Fire bomb, but affect more monsters. Fixed at lv3 (after fixed this magic target 5 monsters in one hit)

Doomsday fire - its like fire of hell (dark purple color xD) affect monsters around like a club.

Doom Circle - the samething of fire arista (monsters becomes poisoned, low poison damage)

Xp Skill
Spectral mist - During 60 seconds can attack monsters in the area (The same SpeedLight's area and the time doesnt increase)
requirement: backsword

Last edited by Naoya; 01-12-2010 at 08:44.
Naoya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 14:48   #117
0naruto0

0naruto0 is on a distinguished road
Talking

first thing that all of the creator must put in their minds is that every char have a weakness point, and if we made a super char like this monk hmmmmmm well the game name will change to be (monker) insteed of (conquer) as all the players will replace their char by monk. lol
0naruto0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 15:16   #118
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0naruto0 View Post
first thing that all of the creator must put in their minds is that every char have a weakness point, and if we made a super char like this monk hmmmmmm well the game name will change to be (monker) insteed of (conquer) as all the players will replace their char by monk. lol
It is already ninja online. And ppl started to ninja my kills lately...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2010, 12:37   #119
Naoya

Naoya is on a distinguished road
What about 2 categories to each class?

Fire Taost - Water taost
Trojan - Monk
Warrior - Samurai
Archer - Thief (uses bow or two swords (low streght)
Ninja - Spiritualist (summon monsters and increase allies status like Water taost)

(and the game need new weapons like Kunai with chain)

Last edited by Naoya; 01-23-2010 at 12:41.
Naoya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2010, 12:46   #120
~tao

~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute~tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoya View Post
What about 2 categories to each class?

Fire Taost - Water taost
Trojan - Monk
Warrior - Samurai
Archer - Thief (uses bow or two swords (low streght)
Ninja - Spiritualist (summon monsters and increase allies status like Water taost)

(and the game need new weapons like Kunai with chain)
Pwnage.

Chain and sickle, nunchucks/ three sectional staff, dragon twisterrrrrrr xD

After Monk; once everyone has quit maybe elemental class(s)?
~tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: