View Poll Results: Good idea?
Good idea! 38 95.00%
Bad idea! 0 0%
Dont care! 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2009, 13:11   #16
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
i like it.... signed

-z-
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2009, 15:46   #17
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
It wouldn't work because the idea is, once all the spawns have been "contained", you will automatically be teleported to the next stage. If there was a counter (say 5 seconds) by the time that counter hits 0, 1 set of wraiths will have spawned. Now I know that you don't have to kill ALL the wraiths to get to stage 4, but you do need to kill a good proportion of them! You get teleported as soon as you fall below the cut off point. I.e. if the cut off point is 5, then once there are <5 wraiths left, you will automatically teleport to stage 4.

I do like the idea, but it won't fit with the current set up! I'll withhold my vote till you can find a way of fitting your idea within the current set up!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2009, 17:20   #18
BonusMax
lmfao atm

BonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond reputeBonusMax has a reputation beyond repute
kewl idea... signed

heavens_fury & TheTimberWolf pro avy makors
(Joel i won't forget my first avy)
BonusMax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2009, 18:11   #19
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Signed

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2009, 00:15   #20
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
It wouldn't work because the idea is, once all the spawns have been "contained", you will automatically be teleported to the next stage. If there was a counter (say 5 seconds) by the time that counter hits 0, 1 set of wraiths will have spawned. Now I know that you don't have to kill ALL the wraiths to get to stage 4, but you do need to kill a good proportion of them! You get teleported as soon as you fall below the cut off point. I.e. if the cut off point is 5, then once there are <5 wraiths left, you will automatically teleport to stage 4.

I do like the idea, but it won't fit with the current set up! I'll withhold my vote till you can find a way of fitting your idea within the current set up!
if people get below, they wont have to kill..

the game just has to start a 5 second timer, so players know to stand still
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: