Old 02-15-2011, 20:19   #1
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
BP - Damage.

Just want to know something... If anyone has a calculator or knows the answer.

So a 364 BP Ninja (Fully done except boots, everythings L139, King, -7, maxed out except boots are +8) and a 368 Trojan (Fully maxed, everything).

The only difference is the 4 BP from boots, everything else is spot on.

If the boots got +12, they share the same BP, what damage would be dealt by each other?

Atm, he hercs the ninja for 19k with stig, 27k? with FB + Stig.
Ninja TFB for 7-9k...

How do you calculate it or what's the damage done?

(no-one say 'Try it!'...)

Cheers.
Old 02-15-2011, 20:42   #2
~Valkyrie

~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
If the ninja got the same BP as the trojan, the twofoldblade would be a 1shot kill.
~Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 20:54   #3
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
Calculations? How do you know that for sure?
Old 02-15-2011, 21:01   #4
~Valkyrie

~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute~Valkyrie has a reputation beyond repute
There's no real calculations to it.. The way this game works since BP came out, if you have higher BP than someone, you deal more damage.

If you have lower BP you'll deal low damage to people with higher BP. Notice you say the trojan hercs with stig for xxx amount. Katanas have stronger attack than trojan weapons, meaning to reach max attack in-game you have to have the Katanas. Therefore, the ninja having the same BP as the trojan will give the ninja no battle power damage reduction on the trojan, allowing the ninja to hit for its full potential damage.
~Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 22:33   #5
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja with no stig vs trojan with magic shield + coro = not 1 hit. At least with a couple of STGs in Dunno about any calculations.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 22:41   #6
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Smash 2 STGs into the armor (the ninja) removes the chance of him 1 hercing you.

And when you're full +12 you'll still 1 TFB the tro with 2-4 STGs.

(Unless the tro start stacking STGs aswell, either way you'll always have the upperhand with same bp damage wise.)

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 22:48   #7
ZellJr

ZellJr is an unknown quantity at this point
stop bulking
ZellJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 23:19   #8
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZellJr View Post
stop bulking
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

So a 364 BP Ninja (Fully done except boots, everythings L139, King, -7, maxed out except boots are +8) and a 368 Trojan (Fully maxed, everything).

If the boots got +12, they share the same BP, what damage would be dealt by each other?

Ninja TFB for 7-9k...

Cheers.

So the calculation for bp damage reduction is supposed to be a factor of 0.7. Meaning that a 369 vs a 368 for example (same gear, only a guild arsenal difference for sake of experiment), would have damage separations as follows:

The 369 bp player would recieve 0.7 * normal damage calculations from the 368

However I have noticed (don't know if others have) that bp damage factor has been changed. Somewhere shortly before/after the herc buff update. After this point, I noticed big differences, a lot more complaints about weird bp damages from all classes etc.

Now days if you're ~16 soc sdg or better (physical class) 1 bp above someone means you 1 hit them no matter what class you are. However 1 bp below means you do like 7-8ks. This holds true for me on my Monk, me on my Trojan, and me on my Warrior (when I said that defense means nothing now this is why). I've also seen the same thing with other people and friends of mine.

BP is out of control now, and because of this everyone is freaking out about class balance because no one's thinking about the bigger picture. Its not so much unbalanced classes as much as BP mattering more than ever before.

Judging by YOUR numbers alone, the BP factor went from 0.7 in the past, to what looks like ~ 0.3.

Meaning in your situation, your damage is being reduced by ~70 percent due to battle power difference. This has started happening only recently, and its universal. A lot of people are saying its only with monks, but thats because monks are new and people are paying attention to numbers more testing them out, not realizing their own damages have changed as well.

Bottom line: BP has become overpowered. 1 BP can change everything about a fight now.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-

Last edited by Mr.Xen; 02-15-2011 at 23:22.
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 23:19   #9
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Valkyrie View Post
There's no real calculations to it.. The way this game works since BP came out, if you have higher BP than someone, you deal more damage.

If you have lower BP you'll deal low damage to people with higher BP. Notice you say the trojan hercs with stig for xxx amount. Katanas have stronger attack than trojan weapons, meaning to reach max attack in-game you have to have the Katanas. Therefore, the ninja having the same BP as the trojan will give the ninja no battle power damage reduction on the trojan, allowing the ninja to hit for its full potential damage.
error. you do not deal more damage when you have higher bp. You deal your normal damage.

either way Tiny, you both got the same calculation for damage, only yours lost 60% of it in the progress since your bp is <4 from his. so if you want to know your dmg, just do the calculations. Right now you do 9k with 60% bp reduction aka you only do 40% of your damage. so you'd do about roughly 20k without reduct. Do mind that the entire calculation is quite big, and you'd do more then 20k probably

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2011, 23:23   #10
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ninja TFB for 7-9k...

Cheers.
You would 1 tfb him with stig, he would do like 13k per herc. So yeah, you'll have the upper hand if he's just a herc biitch.

When you both are on equal grounds, get 2-4 stgs, he won't 1 hit with fb.

And yes, I tried it, except for the stgs part.

Quote:
Calculations? How do you know that for sure?
No need for calculations, it's obvious as the day, new attack boost that trojans and ninjas received lately make 2 people with the same bp 1 hit each other. And you are a ninja, just put 2 stgs in your boots, you'd still 1 hit.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-15-2011 at 23:26.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2011, 00:25   #11
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I have yet to see a tro herc 27k on a 4 bp lower maxed out char tho. I know herc is OP, but if a non stigged herc does 19k, you are doing it wrong

Old 02-16-2011, 01:19   #12
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I have yet to see a tro herc 27k on a 4 bp lower maxed out char tho. I know herc is OP, but if a non stigged herc does 19k, you are doing it wrong
People are stupid nowdays. Low level gear and no STGs and go "Omfg they hurt meh omfg nerf!!!!!!"

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2011, 01:52   #13
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

herc is OP yes, but not that it does 27k lol. more like 18k-20k

lol seppo you want people to use stgs to survive herc? then you get stgs to survive tfb or get less nado damage too or put a sock in it

Old 02-16-2011, 01:54   #14
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
herc is OP yes, but not that it does 27k lol. more like 18k-20k

lol seppo you want people to use stgs to survive herc? then you get stgs to survive tfb or get less nado damage too or put a sock in it
#35 I herc'ed someone 120k on Royalty hhhh
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2011, 01:56   #15
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

crit lucky non rb weak geared char? reminds me of me tfbing 160k against a guy "to test" lol. oh I almost came rite there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: