Old 07-02-2019, 13:28   #91
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Why are you getting so defensive? If I said something crazy and unbelievable I would understand but I simply stated fact. You went as far earlier in this thread to say fire is a class that requires skill...

Neil has never gotten Jefe botjailed? Come on now. I said Jefe has never lost with Neil doing an important fight. I also simply stated if Veni couldn't beat Grizzly, why would he be able to beat a North American player on a US server who has beaten Grizzly repeatedly on a EU server.

Everyone gives access to their accounts. GMs know it and have given up truly trying to enforce it. If you're a spender they will help and if you're not and you give access to you character and get screwed over, well, you screwed yourself over. You can't be a top character or run a server if your character is offline for a majority of the time due to work and other real life commitments.
I only have respect for the monopoly you created on this game. Outside of that your are a manipulator. I will agree I don't think Veni or his friends can claim skill...playing fire is pretty easy and brain dead people can do it. You are at the top until otherwise doesnt mean I like what you turned every server into.
I seen on FB Odin members were arguing with HB members and it ended up in the same fight all fights end with..."I will call Jefe...Well you have Jefe I will call Khang"
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2019, 14:06   #92
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Quote:
Everyone gives access to their accounts. GMs know it and have given up truly trying to enforce it. If you're a spender they will help and if you're not and you give access to you character and get screwed over, well, you screwed yourself over. You can't be a top character or run a server if your character is offline for a majority of the time due to work and other real life commitments.

So anyone who is consistent in their monthly bulk payments to net dragon is overlooked for sharing. What a crock of ****. This game is so broken and corrupt, gms allowing full server group monopolizaton, catering to the few at the top of the food chain as to not lose the generous amounts of cash beeing spent monthly by the kings.. Makes me wonder.. Why dose anyone play if they know its like this? Why participate in a server war if you know it's one sided and human bots it going to win for sure hands down, and if they strike and struggle, they will bring in the body's to be sure to sway the server in their favor..

Just seems ****ed up to me.. Sad days for co2. All these money hungry events net dragon keeps pumping out is another stupid occurrence I've noticed.. Since the implementation of BP the game has gone to ****... I'm vip6 so I've spent money on the game, I'm sure no where near the a mount of some but allot more then others in sure.. And if I shared my account and had something happen where I needed g. M. Assistance... Well I'd be one that wouldn't be assisted..

Anyway my rant is over.. Not going to change the way things have become..

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish

Last edited by scoobysnacked; 07-08-2019 at 14:10.
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2019, 09:17   #93
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
I only have respect for the monopoly you created on this game. Outside of that your are a manipulator. I will agree I don't think Veni or his friends can claim skill...playing fire is pretty easy and brain dead people can do it. You are at the top until otherwise doesnt mean I like what you turned every server into.
I seen on FB Odin members were arguing with HB members and it ended up in the same fight all fights end with..."I will call Jefe...Well you have Jefe I will call Khang"
Word on the street is Josh and Bangroc are in an alliance
Old 07-11-2019, 15:11   #94
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
Word on the street is Josh and Bangroc are in an alliance
Woah woah woah

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2019, 01:17   #95
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
so have you all seen what Lucifer was able to do on his water, seems like its one of the best in the game now. I doubt he can play the water as good as others are able, but a fine account none the less.

With a water that top notch what is he going to be able to do? I assume he is a king on that server he is at. and from what I can tell he is getting just about anything he needs from the other kings on the server...

what dose it take to become a king account? enter into a new server on its opening day and have backing form kings and groups of kings from other servers who will help fund your account and bring it up to kingly standards? seems like its the only way to be a king account now a days, that and to have a large amount of disposable income your willing to dump into this game to get your account "battle ready" whats it going to cost you to get everything all lined out? ten thousand dollars? fifteen thousand dollars? with enenma and full+12 and perfection and this and that and the other thing you need to dump your money into it seems like you have to share your account with a group of people and have everyone fund into the account at their leisure..

I hear people say oh I have a king account and I've never spent money on this game.. well they are either scammers for the gear that they had / account they are running, or they are just a pilot on the account and are not really the true owner?

I don't know just was wondering what it takes to be a king these days, and from what I can see its the only way to be a competitive account, have a king status on a server. otherwise with the fall in attack / defense that drops from king to prince its pointless.. you will never attack and kill / win **** if you don't have a King account.. Pitty there are only 3 per server... Laff..

My Little Hitter!

Old 07-12-2019, 03:48   #96
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
so have you all seen what Lucifer was able to do on his water, seems like its one of the best in the game now. I doubt he can play the water as good as others are able, but a fine account none the less.

With a water that top notch what is he going to be able to do? I assume he is a king on that server he is at. and from what I can tell he is getting just about anything he needs from the other kings on the server...

what dose it take to become a king account? enter into a new server on its opening day and have backing form kings and groups of kings from other servers who will help fund your account and bring it up to kingly standards? seems like its the only way to be a king account now a days, that and to have a large amount of disposable income your willing to dump into this game to get your account "battle ready" whats it going to cost you to get everything all lined out? ten thousand dollars? fifteen thousand dollars? with enenma and full+12 and perfection and this and that and the other thing you need to dump your money into it seems like you have to share your account with a group of people and have everyone fund into the account at their leisure..

I hear people say oh I have a king account and I've never spent money on this game.. well they are either scammers for the gear that they had / account they are running, or they are just a pilot on the account and are not really the true owner?

I don't know just was wondering what it takes to be a king these days, and from what I can see its the only way to be a competitive account, have a king status on a server. otherwise with the fall in attack / defense that drops from king to prince its pointless.. you will never attack and kill / win **** if you don't have a King account.. Pitty there are only 3 per server... Laff..
The anima change to P-18 adding BP was a joke and I am not getting into it yet I have said for a long time if you want to compete with the very high BP players overall its now about building your character around BT and having great chi. With BT you can kill higher BP players even when they use a barrier rune - you just have to counter the barrier with tactic strike - and even though you lose 5k damage you also gain 10% more BT then you had to help get that hit % up to a better chance.

Then there is the new Trojan Meta and Trojans that are good players and can melee will be super deadly and with the newer blue rune they can get enormous amounts of HP for 30 seconds. Waters with 80 - 90k HP etc. will drop like rocks when all the extra damage from the melee crap goes off. Maybe I missed something yet if you want to kill the kings get good at melee and make your character a BT Trojan lol. You can go smack around a king that spend 100k ++ on the game with your new Trojan at a fraction of the cost "A fraction may be an understatement" yet you all get what I mean until they nerf the trojan that is. Having over 300k HP for 30 seconds never hurt anyone in a toe to toe melee battle lolz.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-12-2019 at 03:53.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2019, 09:33   #97
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

I have a noob tro account some place ill see what I need to get him to a decent fighting account. I was working on a DW, I may just edit him into a trojan for the "new op-ness". just crazy that this game is such a money suck. I've been inactive for over a year now and really only jump onto the server I play to see who the new kings are and poke around to see what accounts are the new "top players". other then that I really don't play the game anymore. I've been quit now for over a year and change so I don't have the urge to come back and start dumping hundreds into bulks all over again to become a "competitive water"

My Little Hitter!

Old 07-12-2019, 12:09   #98
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
I have a noob tro account some place ill see what I need to get him to a decent fighting account. I was working on a DW, I may just edit him into a trojan for the "new op-ness". just crazy that this game is such a money suck. I've been inactive for over a year now and really only jump onto the server I play to see who the new kings are and poke around to see what accounts are the new "top players". other then that I really don't play the game anymore. I've been quit now for over a year and change so I don't have the urge to come back and start dumping hundreds into bulks all over again to become a "competitive water"
Waters are always needed.

Just have fun. Ignore the crap talk and have fun when playing.

many of us stopped spending with TQ when they changed the anima to include BP all the way up. I am not going to get into any of that yet there will always be a few that support TQ until the game dies. It would be funny if it died tomorrow haha. Yet trust me - make a viable BT class character and just have fun. You will not have to compete with a few of the people going bonkers on the anima yet everyone has different disposable income limits (lets hope its disposable income) and a $ buck to you may be a penny to someone else in the grand scheme of things. Just have fun. Once you do that you will find the game much more enjoyable. Everyone dies and needs a rev - even your biggest spenders
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 07-12-2019, 17:10   #99
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
The anima change to P-18 adding BP was a joke and I am not getting into it yet I have said for a long time if you want to compete with the very high BP players overall its now about building your character around BT and having great chi. With BT you can kill higher BP players even when they use a barrier rune - you just have to counter the barrier with tactic strike - and even though you lose 5k damage you also gain 10% more BT then you had to help get that hit % up to a better chance.

Then there is the new Trojan Meta and Trojans that are good players and can melee will be super deadly and with the newer blue rune they can get enormous amounts of HP for 30 seconds. Waters with 80 - 90k HP etc. will drop like rocks when all the extra damage from the melee crap goes off. Maybe I missed something yet if you want to kill the kings get good at melee and make your character a BT Trojan lol. You can go smack around a king that spend 100k ++ on the game with your new Trojan at a fraction of the cost "A fraction may be an understatement" yet you all get what I mean until they nerf the trojan that is. Having over 300k HP for 30 seconds never hurt anyone in a toe to toe melee battle lolz.
For tro hybrid buid is 100% recommended. You want to drop 1 pattack and 1hp stage for break in chi and go pstrike all stages. This way you're slaying those with higher bp + anti with melees and can crit break most Kings 70-100% of the time. Tro opened up lower bp players a lot with the skills. They're expensive af to level but even low level most of them serve some purpose.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2019, 08:50   #100
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
For tro hybrid buid is 100% recommended. You want to drop 1 pattack and 1hp stage for break in chi and go pstrike all stages. This way you're slaying those with higher bp + anti with melees and can crit break most Kings 70-100% of the time. Tro opened up lower bp players a lot with the skills. They're expensive af to level but even low level most of them serve some purpose.

I am just stating to people there are ways to be super strong and not need the anima crap - It's called make a strong Break character and in general a full +12, etc. etc. character with good chi can compete and kill the players that are putting high anima into gears. The system was perfectly fine with the P8 anima as max BP then TQ got greedy. I use that term lightly since it is an understatement. Kings, etc. were getting beat up by players that had skills so they put in a barrier rune to help those players out and decided they did not want to make a rune that completely countered barrier so they only put a rune in that got back 15k of the 20k damage. They did, however, add 10% Break as a hidden feature vs the barrier rune. With the right character and building it as a break character you still can woop ass on a player that invests huge amounts in anima it just takes skilled play and well in many instances getting the melee hit in first yet they still can be killed. The tro class seems to be the most OP now. Pirates still have a huge melee. Archers/assassins can be a break character and do huge amounts of damage.

This game is not about CO trying to = out classes anymore. TQ with the new anima change showed the true color of what the game has become to them. I know you were always trying to get them to make an = playing field. Many, yet not all Kings, that invest tons of money do not like an = playing field they expect huge advantages for the $$$$ they spend and this game has gotten out of hand in all of that crap. I am not going to rant here. I am just saying to players you can still make a break character work and not have to worry about this anima bull fik430[5t9iu09p342w8utgqw. Have fun everyone.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 07-13-2019, 14:17   #101
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Jefe and Roc are no longer the king of CO

Change my mind
Old 07-14-2019, 19:07   #102
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
Jefe and Roc are no longer the king of CO

Change my mind
who is then?

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2019, 00:30   #103
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
who is then?
Hybrid waters.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:44   #104
AzNtHuGsTa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Hybrid waters.
This ^

Just give up HP in two gates for Break.
Old 07-15-2019, 16:06   #105
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Hybrid waters.
Thought you retired? :P

But yeah that +final p attack ratio is insane, I feel like they should have made it p-attack not +final p dmg and made the ratio lower

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: